|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the White Buffalo Woman entered the tipi with the old men of the tribe, what was the only thing they could offer her?
(a) Buffalo hide.
(b) Dog meat.
(c) Deer meat.
2. What animal was most likely to appear in a vision that a medicine man had?
(a) A deer.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A bear.
3. According to Lame Deer, what was the name of the greatest of all the Sioux?
(a) Wild Horse.
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Crazy Bull.
4. What state did the Sioux church members have to get their peyote from?
5. Lame Deer mentions that sometimes the tonwan or thunderbolt hits something. What does he describe it hitting?
(a) A horse.
(b) A pig.
(c) A human.
(d) A bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lame Deer describes the heyokas as having rattles made from rows of what?
2. Which entrance did the butterfly guard on the mountain where the wakinyan lived?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 13, Lame Deer mentions that one of his tribe's troubles is that they can't do what?
4. Richard's grandfather taught him to stay away from what?
5. Lame Deer states in Blood Turned Into Stone that all Indian wisdom could be known through what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)