|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Upside-Down, Forward-Backward, Icy-Hot Contrary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crazy Horse never let a white man take what?
(a) His pipe.
(b) His bow and arrow.
(c) His picture.
(d) His freedom.
2. What was the word that the Sioux tribe used for the stone god?
3. Lame Deer describes the heyokas as having rattles made from rows of what?
(a) Dried corn husks.
(b) Warrior beads.
(c) Buffalo horns.
(d) Deer hoofs.
4. What did the Indians name "holy dog"?
(a) The bull.
(b) The buffalo.
(c) The horse.
(d) The wolf.
5. Which direction did the sweat lodge face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What church was Lame Deer a member of for five years?
2. Rocks that were used for curing were wrapped carefully in a piece of what?
3. What does the name wicasa wakan mean?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 13, Lame Deer states that the first thing the white man usually asks about is what?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Lame Deer mentions a pot with plenty of what inside?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)