|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood Turned Into Stone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the White Buffalo Woman entered the tipi with the old men of the tribe, what was the only thing they could offer her?
(a) Deer meat.
(b) Buffalo hide.
(d) Dog meat.
2. Lame Deer mentions a special kind of deer called the taha topta sapa which had a black streak across what?
(a) It's ears.
(b) It's tail.
(c) It's face.
(d) It's stomach.
3. Where does Lame Deer say the white man goes to to escape bad weather?
(b) San Diego.
(d) Las Angeles.
4. As a start to a yuwipi meeting what needed to be done with all the windows and doors?
(a) They needed to be painted.
(b) They needed to be purified.
(c) The needed to be opened.
(d) They needed to be covered with blankets.
5. Lame Deer talks about the white man being afraid of natural odors and declares that soon the white man will breed people without what?
(c) Body openings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the name of the Itazipcho tribe mean?
2. What state did the Sioux church members have to get their peyote from?
3. In Chapter 8, Lame Deer talks about a young Navajo boy and girl in their apartment in their city. What color of blanket did he put over this young couple?
4. Which tribe did the ghost dance start in?
5. What does Lame Deer say is the name of a man who "uses the power of the rawhide and the stones to find and to cure"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)