Mid-Book Test (up to Part II: Change, Chapter 11 - 15)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
2. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
3. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
4. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
5. What is the Hebrew name...
This section contains 1,081 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)