|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
2. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
(d) Kung fu
3. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
(b) The Holy Ghost
(d) A rabbi
4. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(d) Chisel marks
5. Joshua selects from his disciples those who are to become ___________, or carriers of his messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua and his disciples hear about the __________ of John the Baptist.
2. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
3. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
4. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
5. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Joshua is able to let go of all his concepts of self during his lessons?
2. What do the beggars see after they have been cured of their blindness by Joshua for their kindness?
3. What does Biff do in order to give Joshua a chance to save all the children?
4. What happens when Joshua gives sight back to the guard he blinded while in a fit of rage?
5. Why do Biff and Joshua decide to try to travel around the Great Wall of China?
6. Why does Herod fear Joshua and want him to be killed as a result of his fears?
7. Why does Joshua heal the servant of Gaius, even though Biff does not agree with this practice?
8. What puzzles Biff when they approach the fortress of Balthesar that is built into a side of a cliff?
9. What does Maggie do in order to hopefully become divorced by Jakan?
10. What happens during the first lesson of Buddhism that Joshua takes?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)