|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
2. The number of twelve apostles corresponds to the twelve ___________ of Israel.
3. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(b) Holy Ghost
(c) Caste system
(d) Divine Spark
4. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
5. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(c) Chisel marks
Short Answer Questions
1. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
2. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
3. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
4. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
5. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)