|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man that helps Joshua and Biff is from the ___________ caste, which makes him an outcast.
2. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Professional wrestling
(b) Daytime talk shows
(c) Cooking shows
(d) Pay per view
3. What does Joshua do on the Sabbath that gets the attention of the Pharisees who are already nervous about Joshua?
(a) Forgive a man's sins
(b) Baptize a man
(c) Heal a child
4. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Arguing with him
(b) Baptizing him
(c) Feeding him
(d) Hitting him
5. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
(a) Chinese characters
(b) Japanese writing
Short Answer Questions
1. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
2. Joshua lets go of all his concepts of _________ and becomes invisible in the process.
3. _______________ presents a dinner invitation letter that guarantes safe passage to the merchant's house.
4. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
5. What does Joshua get hit with repeatedly during his first lesson with Gaspar?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)