|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff learns that _____________ has been arrested for inciting people to riot.
2. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(c) Green foam
3. What does Joshua get hit with repeatedly during his first lesson with Gaspar?
(a) Piece of grass
(b) Bamboo stick
4. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
5. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
2. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
3. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
4. What comes up in the high desert, which drives Joshua and Biff into Antioch?
5. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joy teach Biff when he is paralyzed by the poison in his tea?
2. What is the parents' response to the actions of Biff and Joshua?
3. Why doesn't Maggie invite Bartholomew to the wedding, though she invites Joshua and Biff?
4. Why does Herod fear Joshua and want him to be killed as a result of his fears?
5. How do the monks test those who want to be admitted into the monastery when they arrive at the gates?
6. Why does Joshua heal the servant of Gaius, even though Biff does not agree with this practice?
7. What does Maggie do in order to hopefully become divorced by Jakan?
8. What are the only things John eats, as found out by Biff and Joshua when they camp with him?
9. What happens when Joshua gives sight back to the guard he blinded while in a fit of rage?
10. What does Biff do in order to give Joshua a chance to save all the children?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)