|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
(d) God's voice
2. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
3. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
(b) Carrying water
(c) Standing on his head
(d) Shaving a yak
4. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Cooking shows
(b) Pay per view
(c) Professional wrestling
(d) Daytime talk shows
5. The number of twelve apostles corresponds to the twelve ___________ of Israel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua selects from his disciples those who are to become ___________, or carriers of his messages.
2. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
3. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
4. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
5. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)