|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(b) Divine Spark
(c) Caste system
(d) Holy Ghost
2. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
3. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
(a) Shaving a yak
(c) Carrying water
(d) Standing on his head
4. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Pay per view
(b) Cooking shows
(c) Professional wrestling
(d) Daytime talk shows
5. _________ wants to save the daughter of the man they are with, as well as to save other children who are up for death.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
2. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
3. _______________ presents a dinner invitation letter that guarantes safe passage to the merchant's house.
4. When Biff goes into the town to find a job, but finds that a jealous __________ controls who can beg.
5. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Biff give to Maggie when they meet outside the Sanhedrin?
2. What does Biff learn about John when Biff and Joshua are at the wedding at Cana?
3. What is the parents' response to the actions of Biff and Joshua?
4. Why doesn't Maggie invite Bartholomew to the wedding, though she invites Joshua and Biff?
5. When Biff and Joshua are traveling on a road flanked by fields of very tall grass, what is the warning they receive?
6. What puzzles Biff when they approach the fortress of Balthesar that is built into a side of a cliff?
7. What happens when the man at the inn in Antioch gives Joshua a piece of cloth to wipe his face?
8. How do the monks test those who want to be admitted into the monastery when they arrive at the gates?
9. What happens when Joshua gives sight back to the guard he blinded while in a fit of rage?
10. Why does Joshua heal the servant of Gaius, even though Biff does not agree with this practice?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)