|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
2. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
3. Joshua offers to heal Simon of his ____________, but he seems to ignore his condition.
4. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
5. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
(b) A rabbi
(c) The Holy Ghost
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
2. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
3. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
4. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
5. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie do in order to hopefully become divorced by Jakan?
2. Why doesn't Maggie invite Bartholomew to the wedding, though she invites Joshua and Biff?
3. What happens during the first lesson of Buddhism that Joshua takes?
4. How do the monks test those who want to be admitted into the monastery when they arrive at the gates?
5. What is the new television addiction that Raziel has begun after his initial interest in soap operas?
6. What is the story Rumi tells Joshua and Biff about his life and his current situation?
7. What do the beggars see after they have been cured of their blindness by Joshua for their kindness?
8. What does Biff do in order to give Joshua a chance to save all the children?
9. Why do Biff and Joshua decide to try to travel around the Great Wall of China?
10. What does Joy teach Biff when he is paralyzed by the poison in his tea?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)