|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the rather naive person that Philip calls over to be a part of Joshua's followers?
2. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
3. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
4. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(b) Chisel marks
5. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
2. When Biff goes into the town to find a job, but finds that a jealous __________ controls who can beg.
3. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
4. Maggie asks Joshua to do something about the lack of __________ at the wedding party, which helps the party become livelier.
5. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story Rumi tells Joshua and Biff about his life and his current situation?
2. What are the only things John eats, as found out by Biff and Joshua when they camp with him?
3. Why does Joshua heal the servant of Gaius, even though Biff does not agree with this practice?
4. What does Biff give to Maggie when they meet outside the Sanhedrin?
5. What does Biff learn about John when Biff and Joshua are at the wedding at Cana?
6. Why doesn't Maggie invite Bartholomew to the wedding, though she invites Joshua and Biff?
7. When the mayor of Magdala begs Joshua and Biff to raise his daughter from the dead, what do the two men see is actually wrong with the daughter?
8. Why does Herod fear Joshua and want him to be killed as a result of his fears?
9. What happens when the man at the inn in Antioch gives Joshua a piece of cloth to wipe his face?
10. When Biff and Joshua are traveling on a road flanked by fields of very tall grass, what is the warning they receive?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)