|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
2. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
(b) Begun to search for
(c) Put a death threat out on
(d) Not given up on
3. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
4. ____________ invites Joshua and Biff to his home in Capernaum after the wedding party winds down.
5. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
2. Who is the first disciple of Joshua and is picked up on the way out of town the day after the men return?
3. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
4. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
5. Joshua offers to heal Simon of his ____________, but he seems to ignore his condition.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Joshua is able to let go of all his concepts of self during his lessons?
2. What do the beggars see after they have been cured of their blindness by Joshua for their kindness?
3. What does Maggie do in order to hopefully become divorced by Jakan?
4. What are the only things John eats, as found out by Biff and Joshua when they camp with him?
5. When the mayor of Magdala begs Joshua and Biff to raise his daughter from the dead, what do the two men see is actually wrong with the daughter?
6. What puzzles Biff when they approach the fortress of Balthesar that is built into a side of a cliff?
7. What happens when the man at the inn in Antioch gives Joshua a piece of cloth to wipe his face?
8. Why do Biff and Joshua decide to try to travel around the Great Wall of China?
9. What does Joy teach Biff when he is paralyzed by the poison in his tea?
10. How do the monks test those who want to be admitted into the monastery when they arrive at the gates?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)