|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua and his disciples hear about the __________ of John the Baptist.
2. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The journey
(b) The line for the gate
(c) The pathway into the city
(d) The line for food
3. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Hitting him
(b) Baptizing him
(c) Feeding him
(d) Arguing with him
4. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
5. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
2. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
3. ____________ invites Joshua and Biff to his home in Capernaum after the wedding party winds down.
4. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
5. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
Short Essay Questions
1. When the mayor of Magdala begs Joshua and Biff to raise his daughter from the dead, what do the two men see is actually wrong with the daughter?
2. What happens when Joshua is able to let go of all his concepts of self during his lessons?
3. What does Maggie do in order to hopefully become divorced by Jakan?
4. Why do Biff and Joshua decide to try to travel around the Great Wall of China?
5. What is the identity Joy now promotes for herself in order to keep herself safe from harm?
6. Why does Herod fear Joshua and want him to be killed as a result of his fears?
7. What do the beggars see after they have been cured of their blindness by Joshua for their kindness?
8. What are the only things John eats, as found out by Biff and Joshua when they camp with him?
9. What happens when the man at the inn in Antioch gives Joshua a piece of cloth to wipe his face?
10. What does Biff do in order to give Joshua a chance to save all the children?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)