|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(b) The blind guard
(c) The deaf concubine
(d) The old man
2. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
3. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
4. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
5. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Professional wrestling
(b) Cooking shows
(c) Pay per view
(d) Daytime talk shows
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
2. Who is the rather naive person that Philip calls over to be a part of Joshua's followers?
3. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
4. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
5. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Biff do in order to give Joshua a chance to save all the children?
2. Why does Joshua heal the servant of Gaius, even though Biff does not agree with this practice?
3. What do the beggars see after they have been cured of their blindness by Joshua for their kindness?
4. When Biff and Joshua are traveling on a road flanked by fields of very tall grass, what is the warning they receive?
5. How do the monks test those who want to be admitted into the monastery when they arrive at the gates?
6. What is the parents' response to the actions of Biff and Joshua?
7. What does Biff give to Maggie when they meet outside the Sanhedrin?
8. What does Biff learn about John when Biff and Joshua are at the wedding at Cana?
9. What is the new television addiction that Raziel has begun after his initial interest in soap operas?
10. What is the story Rumi tells Joshua and Biff about his life and his current situation?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)