|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(b) They will be crucified
(c) They will be excommunicated
(d) They will be banished
2. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
3. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
4. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
5. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
2. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
4. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
5. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
2. What addiction does Raziel seem to have that Biff wants to use against him in order to read the Bible?
3. What is Joshua's response when Maggie talks about wanting to be a fisherman as they are discussing apprenticeships?
4. What does Biff find about the writing in the Bible when he finally gets a chance to read it?
5. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
6. Why does the angel Raziel show up to Biff ten years too late, according to Biff's recollection?
7. What does Ancient Biff try to persuade Joshua to do as they are beginning their apprenticeships?
8. What does Biff claim to have invented, which was then named by Bart, though Joshua does not understand this?
9. What happened when others have tried to take down the statue of Venus?
10. What reduces Mary's credibility in her talking about the virgin birth of Joshua, according to Biff's storytelling?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)