|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
4. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
5. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
2. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
3. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
4. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two rules of the Romans, as Gaius reveals to the children when they are at the funeral?
2. What does Biff find about the writing in the Bible when he finally gets a chance to read it?
3. Why does the angel Raziel show up to Biff ten years too late, according to Biff's recollection?
4. What addiction does Raziel seem to have that Biff wants to use against him in order to read the Bible?
5. What do the Pharisees want in return for the release of Joseph and the other accused people in the death of the Roman?
6. What is the honest mistake that Biff makes when he is tipping the room service?
7. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
8. What did Joshua know how to do as a young child growing up in Nazareth?
9. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
10. What reduces Mary's credibility in her talking about the virgin birth of Joshua, according to Biff's storytelling?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)