|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Sends him away
(d) Keeps him inside
2. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
3. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
4. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A camel
(b) A fish
(c) A lamb
(d) A black cobra
5. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(c) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
3. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
4. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
5. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joshua do for the killed Roman legionnaire in the presence of the crowds in Sepphoris?
2. What does Biff do in order to help Joshua begin to understand the idea of sex and what happens?
3. What addiction does Raziel seem to have that Biff wants to use against him in order to read the Bible?
4. What did Joshua know how to do as a young child growing up in Nazareth?
5. What does Joshua purchase when he is on the Silk Road and then becomes addicted to it?
6. What happened when others have tried to take down the statue of Venus?
7. What are the two rules of the Romans, as Gaius reveals to the children when they are at the funeral?
8. What is Joshua's reaction to the statue of Venus they find at the gate of Sepphoris?
9. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
10. Who is being accused of knifing the Roman legionnaire, even though he was not the guilty person?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)