|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
2. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(b) No one
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is crying
(b) Biff is laughing
(c) Biff collapses
(d) Biff is praying
5. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Draw on it
(b) Circumcise it
(c) Tip it over
(d) Break it
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
2. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
3. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
4. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
5. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
Short Essay Questions
1. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
2. What does Joshua purchase when he is on the Silk Road and then becomes addicted to it?
3. What did Biff and Joshua like to do though other children in the town liked to play the usual games?
4. What do the Pharisees want in return for the release of Joseph and the other accused people in the death of the Roman?
5. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
6. What does Biff find about the writing in the Bible when he finally gets a chance to read it?
7. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
8. What addiction does Raziel seem to have that Biff wants to use against him in order to read the Bible?
9. What is Joshua's response when Maggie talks about wanting to be a fisherman as they are discussing apprenticeships?
10. What does Biff do in order to help Joshua begin to understand the idea of sex and what happens?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)