|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
2. Biff wants Joshua to ___________ when he hears about the forced marriage of Maggie.
(a) Kidnap Maggie
(b) Kill him
(c) Marry Maggie
(d) Kill Jakan
3. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
4. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
5. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
(c) Daytime soap operas
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
3. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
4. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
5. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ancient Biff try to persuade Joshua to do as they are beginning their apprenticeships?
2. What do the Pharisees want in return for the release of Joseph and the other accused people in the death of the Roman?
3. Why does modern day Biff believe Raziel will not want him to read the Bible that is in the hotel room?
4. What does Biff want Joshua to do once he hears about what will happen to Maggie?
5. What is the honest mistake that Biff makes when he is tipping the room service?
6. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
7. Why is the city of Sepphoris now restricted in terms of who can come in and out of the gates?
8. What addiction does Raziel seem to have that Biff wants to use against him in order to read the Bible?
9. What does Biff do in order to help Joshua begin to understand the idea of sex and what happens?
10. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)