|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Keeps him inside
(c) Sends him away
(d) Cuts his hair
3. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
4. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
5. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
2. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
4. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joshua's response when Maggie talks about wanting to be a fisherman as they are discussing apprenticeships?
2. Why are other people in the town afraid that Mary might attract too much attention from the Philistines?
3. What does Joshua do for the killed Roman legionnaire in the presence of the crowds in Sepphoris?
4. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
5. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
6. Who is being accused of knifing the Roman legionnaire, even though he was not the guilty person?
7. Why does the angel Raziel show up to Biff ten years too late, according to Biff's recollection?
8. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
9. What reduces Mary's credibility in her talking about the virgin birth of Joshua, according to Biff's storytelling?
10. What does Raziel ponder when he finally obtains a copy of the Soap Opera Digest in the hotel room?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)