|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
2. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
3. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
4. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
5. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
2. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
3. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
4. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
5. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
Short Essay Questions
1. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
2. What does Biff claim to have invented, which was then named by Bart, though Joshua does not understand this?
3. What does Joshua purchase when he is on the Silk Road and then becomes addicted to it?
4. What reduces Mary's credibility in her talking about the virgin birth of Joshua, according to Biff's storytelling?
5. What is the task that is assigned to Raziel by Heaven at the start of this book?
6. What does Ancient Biff try to persuade Joshua to do as they are beginning their apprenticeships?
7. Why does modern day Biff believe Raziel will not want him to read the Bible that is in the hotel room?
8. What does Biff do in order to try to see Maggie, though this is not a successful idea?
9. What does Joshua do for the killed Roman legionnaire in the presence of the crowds in Sepphoris?
10. What is the honest mistake that Biff makes when he is tipping the room service?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)