|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(a) The pedestal
4. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
5. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) New York Times
(b) Ladies Home Journal
(d) Soap Opera Digest
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
2. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
3. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joshua do for the killed Roman legionnaire in the presence of the crowds in Sepphoris?
2. What happened when others have tried to take down the statue of Venus?
3. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
4. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
5. What addiction does Raziel seem to have that Biff wants to use against him in order to read the Bible?
6. What is the honest mistake that Biff makes when he is tipping the room service?
7. What is the prank Biff invites Maggie to come along to witness with he and Joshua?
8. What does Ancient Biff try to persuade Joshua to do as they are beginning their apprenticeships?
9. What happens when the boys begin to deface the statue in the way they had intended?
10. Why does modern day Biff believe Raziel will not want him to read the Bible that is in the hotel room?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)