|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
2. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Become a con man
(b) Walk on water
(d) Run away
4. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
5. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
2. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
3. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
4. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
5. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the city of Sepphoris now restricted in terms of who can come in and out of the gates?
2. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
3. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
4. What does Biff do in order to help Joshua begin to understand the idea of sex and what happens?
5. What does Biff do in order to try to see Maggie, though this is not a successful idea?
6. What happens when the boys begin to deface the statue in the way they had intended?
7. What does Bart, the town idiot, advise that Biff do when he sees Biff crying by the well?
8. What are the two rules of the Romans, as Gaius reveals to the children when they are at the funeral?
9. What happened when others have tried to take down the statue of Venus?
10. Why are other people in the town afraid that Mary might attract too much attention from the Philistines?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)