|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(c) Living area
2. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(d) No one
3. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
4. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
5. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old barn
(b) Olive grove
(c) Old shed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
2. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
3. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
4. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
5. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joshua know how to do as a young child growing up in Nazareth?
2. What is Joshua's response when Maggie talks about wanting to be a fisherman as they are discussing apprenticeships?
3. What does Bart, the town idiot, advise that Biff do when he sees Biff crying by the well?
4. What is ironic about the man who delivers pizza to Raziel and Biff when they are staying in a hotel room?
5. What is the honest mistake that Biff makes when he is tipping the room service?
6. What are the two rules of the Romans, as Gaius reveals to the children when they are at the funeral?
7. Who is being accused of knifing the Roman legionnaire, even though he was not the guilty person?
8. Why does modern day Biff believe Raziel will not want him to read the Bible that is in the hotel room?
9. What does Biff claim to have invented, which was then named by Bart, though Joshua does not understand this?
10. What reduces Mary's credibility in her talking about the virgin birth of Joshua, according to Biff's storytelling?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)