|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
2. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
3. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
4. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(c) The Devil
5. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
2. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is ironic about the man who delivers pizza to Raziel and Biff when they are staying in a hotel room?
2. Why does the angel Raziel show up to Biff ten years too late, according to Biff's recollection?
3. Why is the city of Sepphoris now restricted in terms of who can come in and out of the gates?
4. Who is being accused of knifing the Roman legionnaire, even though he was not the guilty person?
5. Why does modern day Biff believe Raziel will not want him to read the Bible that is in the hotel room?
6. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
7. What does Biff do in order to try to see Maggie, though this is not a successful idea?
8. What addiction does Raziel seem to have that Biff wants to use against him in order to read the Bible?
9. What did Joshua know how to do as a young child growing up in Nazareth?
10. What does Biff find about the writing in the Bible when he finally gets a chance to read it?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)