|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Cuts his hair
(b) Keeps him inside
(c) Sends him away
(d) Dresses him differently
2. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
3. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
4. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
5. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(a) Living area
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
2. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
3. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
4. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
5. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Biff find about the writing in the Bible when he finally gets a chance to read it?
2. When the mayor of Magdala begs Joshua and Biff to raise his daughter from the dead, what do the two men see is actually wrong with the daughter?
3. What does Biff do in order to help Joshua begin to understand the idea of sex and what happens?
4. How does Joshua plead for the life of Jamal, a woman being dragged by the Pharisees for a trial for adultery?
5. How do the monks test those who want to be admitted into the monastery when they arrive at the gates?
6. What happens when the boys begin to deface the statue in the way they had intended?
7. What does Joshua do in order to keep Biff from getting in the way of the events about to happen?
8. What is the prank Biff invites Maggie to come along to witness with he and Joshua?
9. What happens during the first lesson of Buddhism that Joshua takes?
10. What does Raziel ponder when he finally obtains a copy of the Soap Opera Digest in the hotel room?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)