|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were crucified
(b) They were thrown into prison
(c) They were celebrated
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Walk on water
(c) Become a con man
(d) Run away
4. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
5. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
2. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
3. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
4. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
5. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the identity Joy now promotes for herself in order to keep herself safe from harm?
2. Why does the angel Raziel show up to Biff ten years too late, according to Biff's recollection?
3. What are the only things John eats, as found out by Biff and Joshua when they camp with him?
4. What does Biff do in order to try to see Maggie, though this is not a successful idea?
5. What does Biff do in order to give Joshua a chance to save all the children?
6. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
7. What do the Pharisees want in return for the release of Joseph and the other accused people in the death of the Roman?
8. What are the two rules of the Romans, as Gaius reveals to the children when they are at the funeral?
9. What do the beggars see after they have been cured of their blindness by Joshua for their kindness?
10. Why are other people in the town afraid that Mary might attract too much attention from the Philistines?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)