|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be excommunicated
(b) They will be banished
(d) They will be crucified
2. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
3. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
4. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
5. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
2. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
3. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
4. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
5. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
2. What does Raziel ponder when he finally obtains a copy of the Soap Opera Digest in the hotel room?
3. What does Joshua do for the killed Roman legionnaire in the presence of the crowds in Sepphoris?
4. What is ironic about the man who delivers pizza to Raziel and Biff when they are staying in a hotel room?
5. What is Joshua's reaction to the statue of Venus they find at the gate of Sepphoris?
6. What did Joshua know how to do as a young child growing up in Nazareth?
7. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
8. What do the Pharisees want in return for the release of Joseph and the other accused people in the death of the Roman?
9. Why are other people in the town afraid that Mary might attract too much attention from the Philistines?
10. What does Biff claim to have invented, which was then named by Bart, though Joshua does not understand this?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)