|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(a) The Devil
2. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(b) Living area
3. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
4. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old shed
(b) Old barn
(c) Olive grove
5. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(b) God's word
(d) His favorite bedtime stories
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
2. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
3. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
4. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Biff and Joshua decide to try to travel around the Great Wall of China?
2. Why does the angel Raziel show up to Biff ten years too late, according to Biff's recollection?
3. What is the honest mistake that Biff makes when he is tipping the room service?
4. What is Biff's mother's reaction to his return home after so many years away with Joshua?
5. What does Biff learn about John when Biff and Joshua are at the wedding at Cana?
6. What happens when Joshua is able to let go of all his concepts of self during his lessons?
7. What is Joshua's response when Maggie talks about wanting to be a fisherman as they are discussing apprenticeships?
8. What puzzles Biff when they approach the fortress of Balthesar that is built into a side of a cliff?
9. What happens when the man at the inn in Antioch gives Joshua a piece of cloth to wipe his face?
10. What do the beggars see after they have been cured of their blindness by Joshua for their kindness?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)