|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
2. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(a) Veggie burgers
4. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
5. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
2. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
3. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
4. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
5. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joshua's response when Maggie talks about wanting to be a fisherman as they are discussing apprenticeships?
2. What does Biff find about the writing in the Bible when he finally gets a chance to read it?
3. In Jerusalem, Biff and Joshua come upon John the Baptist. What is John doing when they first see him?
4. What do the Pharisees want in return for the release of Joseph and the other accused people in the death of the Roman?
5. What does Joshua purchase when he is on the Silk Road and then becomes addicted to it?
6. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
7. What does Biff do in order to try to see Maggie, though this is not a successful idea?
8. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
9. What is the honest mistake that Biff makes when he is tipping the room service?
10. What is the prank Biff invites Maggie to come along to witness with he and Joshua?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)