|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(a) $100 bill
2. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
(c) Daytime soap operas
3. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
4. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
5. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
2. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
3. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
4. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
5. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
Short Essay Questions
1. What reduces Mary's credibility in her talking about the virgin birth of Joshua, according to Biff's storytelling?
2. What did Biff and Joshua like to do though other children in the town liked to play the usual games?
3. What happened when others have tried to take down the statue of Venus?
4. What happens when Joshua's attempts to save a thief from death fail after the thief is resurrected once?
5. What do Biff and Joshua do in order to shorten their trip to Antioch?
6. What does Raziel ponder when he finally obtains a copy of the Soap Opera Digest in the hotel room?
7. Why are other people in the town afraid that Mary might attract too much attention from the Philistines?
8. Why does modern day Biff believe Raziel will not want him to read the Bible that is in the hotel room?
9. What does Ancient Biff try to persuade Joshua to do as they are beginning their apprenticeships?
10. Who is being accused of knifing the Roman legionnaire, even though he was not the guilty person?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)