|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
2. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
3. The number of twelve apostles corresponds to the twelve ___________ of Israel.
4. ____________ invites Joshua and Biff to his home in Capernaum after the wedding party winds down.
5. _______________ presents a dinner invitation letter that guarantes safe passage to the merchant's house.
6. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(c) Chisel marks
7. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
8. The death sentence on Joshua has been lifted due to the wealthy merchant, Joseph of ____________.
9. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
10. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
(a) Put a death threat out on
(b) Not given up on
(c) Begun to search for
11. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Cooking shows
(b) Daytime talk shows
(c) Pay per view
(d) Professional wrestling
12. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(b) Green foam
13. Joshua and his disciples hear about the __________ of John the Baptist.
14. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Baptizing him
(b) Feeding him
(c) Hitting him
(d) Arguing with him
15. Joshua lets go of all his concepts of _________ and becomes invisible in the process.
(c) The universe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
2. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
3. Joshua selects from his disciples those who are to become ___________, or carriers of his messages.
4. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
5. What does Biff throw during the bloody ceremony in order to distract those who are involved?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)