|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
2. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(a) A piece of linen
3. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
4. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
5. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
(a) The Holy Ghost
(b) A rabbi
6. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
7. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
8. Joshua selects from his disciples those who are to become ___________, or carriers of his messages.
9. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
10. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
(d) A higher caste
11. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(a) Kama Sutra
12. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
13. What does Joshua do on the Sabbath that gets the attention of the Pharisees who are already nervous about Joshua?
(b) Baptize a man
(c) Forgive a man's sins
(d) Heal a child
14. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
15. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ wants to save the daughter of the man they are with, as well as to save other children who are up for death.
2. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
3. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
4. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
5. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)