|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
(b) A higher caste
2. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
3. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(d) Green foam
4. Biff helps Joshua compose the Sermon on the _____________, which will be given to the followers of John.
5. Joshua lets go of all his concepts of _________ and becomes invisible in the process.
(a) The universe
6. The number of twelve apostles corresponds to the twelve ___________ of Israel.
7. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(a) Divine Spark
(b) Caste system
(c) Holy Ghost
8. What does Biff throw during the bloody ceremony in order to distract those who are involved?
9. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(d) A piece of linen
10. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
11. Upon invitation, Joshua and some followers visit __________ at his house in Bethany.
12. _______________ presents a dinner invitation letter that guarantes safe passage to the merchant's house.
13. Who is the rather naive person that Philip calls over to be a part of Joshua's followers?
14. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
15. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
Short Answer Questions
1. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
2. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
3. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
4. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
5. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)