|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
(a) Not given up on
(b) Put a death threat out on
(c) Begun to search for
2. What does Joshua do on the Sabbath that gets the attention of the Pharisees who are already nervous about Joshua?
(a) Forgive a man's sins
(b) Baptize a man
(d) Heal a child
3. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
(b) The Holy Ghost
(d) A rabbi
4. Biff helps Joshua compose the Sermon on the _____________, which will be given to the followers of John.
5. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(d) Green foam
6. Who is the first disciple of Joshua and is picked up on the way out of town the day after the men return?
7. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
8. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
9. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
10. Joshua selects from his disciples those who are to become ___________, or carriers of his messages.
11. The man that helps Joshua and Biff is from the ___________ caste, which makes him an outcast.
12. ____________ invites Joshua and Biff to his home in Capernaum after the wedding party winds down.
13. Maggie asks Joshua to do something about the lack of __________ at the wedding party, which helps the party become livelier.
14. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
15. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua get hit with repeatedly during his first lesson with Gaspar?
2. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
3. What does Biff throw during the bloody ceremony in order to distract those who are involved?
4. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
5. _______________ presents a dinner invitation letter that guarantes safe passage to the merchant's house.
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)