|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(a) Kama Sutra
2. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
3. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(d) A piece of linen
4. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
(c) God's voice
5. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
6. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
7. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Pay per view
(b) Daytime talk shows
(c) Professional wrestling
(d) Cooking shows
8. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
9. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
(a) Not given up on
(b) Put a death threat out on
(d) Begun to search for
10. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
(d) Kung fu
11. Joshua heals the servant of Justus because he allows _____________ into his kingdom, even though Biff does not agree.
(a) Only the good
(d) Only men
12. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(b) Green foam
13. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
14. Upon invitation, Joshua and some followers visit __________ at his house in Bethany.
15. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
2. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
3. The mayor of Magdala begs Joshua to raise his ____________ from the dead, whom he claims has just died, even though it seems this person has not.
4. The death sentence on Joshua has been lifted due to the wealthy merchant, Joseph of ____________.
5. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)