Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
2. The number of twelve apostles corresponds to the twelve ___________ of Israel.
3. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(b) Holy Ghost
(c) Caste system
(d) Divine Spark
4. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
5. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(c) Chisel marks
6. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
7. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
8. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
9. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(a) God's Love
(d) Holy Ghost
10. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
(b) God's voice
11. Biff helps Joshua compose the Sermon on the _____________, which will be given to the followers of John.
12. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
(a) A bar
(b) A temple
(c) A school
(d) An inn
13. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
14. What does Biff throw during the bloody ceremony in order to distract those who are involved?
15. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maggie asks Joshua to do something about the lack of __________ at the wedding party, which helps the party become livelier.
2. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
3. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
4. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
5. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)