|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
2. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
3. _______________ presents a dinner invitation letter that guarantes safe passage to the merchant's house.
4. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(b) A piece of linen
5. Joshua offers to heal Simon of his ____________, but he seems to ignore his condition.
6. Maggie asks Joshua to do something about the lack of __________ at the wedding party, which helps the party become livelier.
7. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
8. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
9. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
10. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
11. Joshua lets go of all his concepts of _________ and becomes invisible in the process.
(a) The universe
12. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
13. When Biff goes into the town to find a job, but finds that a jealous __________ controls who can beg.
14. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(c) Holy Ghost
(d) God's Love
15. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
2. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
3. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
4. The man that helps Joshua and Biff is from the ___________ caste, which makes him an outcast.
5. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)