|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
2. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
(c) A rabbi
(d) The Holy Ghost
3. The death sentence on Joshua has been lifted due to the wealthy merchant, Joseph of ____________.
4. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(d) Green foam
5. Upon invitation, Joshua and some followers visit __________ at his house in Bethany.
6. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
7. The mayor of Magdala begs Joshua to raise his ____________ from the dead, whom he claims has just died, even though it seems this person has not.
8. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(b) Chisel marks
9. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
10. Joshua lets go of all his concepts of _________ and becomes invisible in the process.
(a) The universe
11. Joshua offers to heal Simon of his ____________, but he seems to ignore his condition.
12. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The line for the gate
(b) The pathway into the city
(c) The line for food
(d) The journey
13. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Daytime talk shows
(b) Cooking shows
(c) Pay per view
(d) Professional wrestling
14. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
15. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
2. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
3. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
4. The man that helps Joshua and Biff is from the ___________ caste, which makes him an outcast.
5. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)