|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
2. Joshua heals the servant of Justus because he allows _____________ into his kingdom, even though Biff does not agree.
(a) Only the good
(d) Only men
3. Maggie asks Joshua to do something about the lack of __________ at the wedding party, which helps the party become livelier.
4. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
5. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
6. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
7. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
8. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(b) The old man
(c) The deaf concubine
(d) The blind guard
9. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
(a) Shaving a yak
(c) Standing on his head
(d) Carrying water
10. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
11. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
12. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
13. _________ wants to save the daughter of the man they are with, as well as to save other children who are up for death.
14. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
15. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(c) A piece of linen
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
2. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
3. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
4. Who is the first disciple of Joshua and is picked up on the way out of town the day after the men return?
5. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)