|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
2. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
(b) God's voice
3. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
4. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
5. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(a) Divine Spark
(b) Holy Ghost
(d) Caste system
6. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The journey
(b) The line for food
(c) The line for the gate
(d) The pathway into the city
7. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
8. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
(a) A higher caste
9. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(a) God's Love
(b) Holy Ghost
10. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
11. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
12. What comes up in the high desert, which drives Joshua and Biff into Antioch?
(d) Rain storm
13. The death sentence on Joshua has been lifted due to the wealthy merchant, Joseph of ____________.
14. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
(b) Japanese writing
(c) Chinese characters
15. Who is the first disciple of Joshua and is picked up on the way out of town the day after the men return?
Short Answer Questions
1. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
2. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
3. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
4. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
5. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)