|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua and his disciples hear about the __________ of John the Baptist.
2. Joshua offers to heal Simon of his ____________, but he seems to ignore his condition.
3. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
4. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
5. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(c) Kama Sutra
6. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
(b) Shaving a yak
(c) Carrying water
(d) Standing on his head
7. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The pathway into the city
(b) The journey
(c) The line for food
(d) The line for the gate
8. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
9. _________ wants to save the daughter of the man they are with, as well as to save other children who are up for death.
10. Upon invitation, Joshua and some followers visit __________ at his house in Bethany.
11. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
12. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(c) A piece of linen
13. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(c) Green foam
14. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
15. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(a) Holy Ghost
(b) God's Love
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
2. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
3. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
4. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
5. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)