|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua selects from his disciples those who are to become ___________, or carriers of his messages.
2. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
3. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
(a) A higher caste
4. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
5. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
6. Whose Buddhist monastery are Biff and Joshua trying to reach in this section of the book?
7. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
8. Joshua and his disciples hear about the __________ of John the Baptist.
9. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
(c) God's voice
10. Biff learns that _____________ has been arrested for inciting people to riot.
11. Joshua heals the servant of Justus because he allows _____________ into his kingdom, even though Biff does not agree.
(b) Only men
(c) Only the good
12. Biff helps Joshua compose the Sermon on the _____________, which will be given to the followers of John.
13. The man that helps Joshua and Biff is from the ___________ caste, which makes him an outcast.
14. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(b) Kama Sutra
15. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(a) Caste system
(b) Divine Spark
(d) Holy Ghost
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
2. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
3. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
4. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
5. __________ asks Maggie to become one of Joshua's followers, but she can not as she is married.
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)