|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
2. _________ wants to save the daughter of the man they are with, as well as to save other children who are up for death.
3. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
(b) Japanese writing
(d) Chinese characters
4. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(a) Holy Ghost
(b) God's Love
5. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
6. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
7. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
8. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
9. Who is the rather naive person that Philip calls over to be a part of Joshua's followers?
10. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Baptizing him
(b) Arguing with him
(c) Feeding him
(d) Hitting him
11. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
12. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
13. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
14. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
15. What does Joshua do on the Sabbath that gets the attention of the Pharisees who are already nervous about Joshua?
(a) Baptize a man
(b) Heal a child
(c) Forgive a man's sins
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
2. Biff helps Joshua compose the Sermon on the _____________, which will be given to the followers of John.
3. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
4. The number of twelve apostles corresponds to the twelve ___________ of Israel.
5. The death sentence on Joshua has been lifted due to the wealthy merchant, Joseph of ____________.
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)