|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ invites Joshua and Biff to his home in Capernaum after the wedding party winds down.
2. What does Joshua get hit with repeatedly during his first lesson with Gaspar?
(b) Bamboo stick
(d) Piece of grass
3. Maggie asks Joshua to do something about the lack of __________ at the wedding party, which helps the party become livelier.
4. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
5. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
6. Upon invitation, Joshua and some followers visit __________ at his house in Bethany.
7. Biff helps Joshua compose the Sermon on the _____________, which will be given to the followers of John.
8. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Feeding him
(b) Baptizing him
(c) Arguing with him
(d) Hitting him
9. What does Biff throw during the bloody ceremony in order to distract those who are involved?
10. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
11. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(c) God's Love
(d) Holy Ghost
12. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
13. Maggie runs into the room with ______________ running out of her mouth.
(a) Green foam
14. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
(a) Shaving a yak
(b) Standing on his head
(d) Carrying water
15. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(b) The old man
(c) The blind guard
(d) The deaf concubine
Short Answer Questions
1. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
2. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
3. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
4. The death sentence on Joshua has been lifted due to the wealthy merchant, Joseph of ____________.
5. _______________ presents a dinner invitation letter that guarantes safe passage to the merchant's house.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)