|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A lamb
(b) A fish
(c) A camel
(d) A black cobra
2. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
(d) No one's
3. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(a) Tax collector
4. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Black laughs
(b) Dark humor
5. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
6. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
7. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
8. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
9. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
10. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(d) A guard
11. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
12. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(c) No one
13. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
14. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
15. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
2. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
3. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
4. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
5. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)