|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
2. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
3. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(d) No one
4. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
5. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(c) The Devil
6. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
7. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(b) God's word
(c) His favorite bedtime stories
8. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
9. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
10. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Don't rebel
(b) Have many wives
(c) Worship multiple Gods
(d) Ignore the Sabbath
11. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
12. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
13. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
14. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
15. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
2. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
3. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
4. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
5. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)