|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel wonders about the ___________ who foretell the future events in his beloved soap operas.
2. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
3. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
4. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
5. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Dark humor
(c) Black laughs
6. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
7. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
8. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
9. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
10. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) New York Times
(c) Ladies Home Journal
(d) Soap Opera Digest
11. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(c) The pedestal
12. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
13. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
14. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
15. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A camel
(b) A fish
(c) A black cobra
(d) A lamb
Short Answer Questions
1. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
2. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
3. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
4. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
5. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)