|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were celebrated
(b) They were crucified
(c) They were thrown into prison
3. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(a) A jerk
4. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Worship multiple Gods
(b) Don't rebel
(c) Ignore the Sabbath
(d) Have many wives
6. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(c) No one
7. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
8. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
9. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
10. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
11. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
12. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
13. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
14. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
15. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
2. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
3. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
4. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
5. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)