|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
2. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
3. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
4. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
5. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
6. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
7. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(d) No one
8. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(b) The pedestal
9. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
10. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
11. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
12. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
13. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
14. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
15. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(b) $100 bill
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
2. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
3. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
4. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
5. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)