|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
2. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
3. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
6. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
7. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
8. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(d) $100 bill
9. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
10. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(d) Roman guard
11. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
12. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
13. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(a) His favorite bedtime stories
(c) God's word
14. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
15. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
2. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
3. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
4. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
5. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)