|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
2. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
3. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
4. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
5. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
6. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) New York Times
(b) Ladies Home Journal
(d) Soap Opera Digest
7. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
(a) Raises the Roman from the dead
(b) Condemns them all to Hell
(c) Causes a rain of locusts
8. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is laughing
(b) Biff collapses
(c) Biff is crying
(d) Biff is praying
9. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
10. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
11. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
12. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
13. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
14. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
15. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
2. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
3. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
4. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
5. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)