|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Soap Opera Digest
(b) Ladies Home Journal
(c) New York Times
2. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(d) Living area
4. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
5. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
6. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
7. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Break it
(b) Draw on it
(c) Tip it over
(d) Circumcise it
8. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
9. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(a) No one
10. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
11. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
12. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
13. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
14. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
15. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
2. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
3. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)