|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
2. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(b) Tax collector
4. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Keeps him inside
(c) Cuts his hair
(d) Sends him away
5. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
6. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
7. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
8. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
9. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(a) Tax collector
10. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
11. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
12. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
13. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
14. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(c) Veggie burgers
15. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were celebrated
(b) They were thrown into prison
(c) They were crucified
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
2. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
3. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
4. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
5. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)