|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
2. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
(a) Raises the Roman from the dead
(b) Condemns them all to Hell
(c) Causes a rain of locusts
3. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
4. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old barn
(b) Olive grove
(c) Old shed
5. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
6. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
7. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
8. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
9. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
10. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
11. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
12. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
13. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
14. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
15. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
2. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
3. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
4. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
5. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)