|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
2. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
3. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
4. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Soap Opera Digest
(c) Ladies Home Journal
(d) New York Times
5. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
6. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
7. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
8. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(a) No one
9. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
10. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
11. Raziel wonders about the ___________ who foretell the future events in his beloved soap operas.
12. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
13. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
14. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Cuts his hair
(b) Sends him away
(c) Dresses him differently
(d) Keeps him inside
15. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(a) Tax collector
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
3. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
4. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
5. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)