|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
2. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
3. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
4. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
5. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(c) Church service
6. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(a) No one
7. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
8. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
9. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
10. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(c) $100 bill
11. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
12. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
13. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Draw on it
(b) Circumcise it
(c) Tip it over
(d) Break it
14. Raziel wonders about the ___________ who foretell the future events in his beloved soap operas.
15. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(b) Olive grove
(c) Old barn
(d) Old shed
Short Answer Questions
1. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
2. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
3. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
4. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
5. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)