|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
2. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(b) No one
3. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
4. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
5. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(d) Roman guard
6. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
7. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
8. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(b) No one
9. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
10. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
11. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
12. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Dark humor
(c) Black laughs
13. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(a) Church service
14. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
15. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
2. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
3. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
4. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
5. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)