|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
(a) Daytime soap operas
2. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
3. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
4. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
5. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Dark humor
(c) Black laughs
6. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(c) Tax collector
7. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
8. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(d) Church service
9. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(b) No one
10. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
11. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Break it
(b) Tip it over
(c) Draw on it
(d) Circumcise it
12. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(a) Roman guard
13. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(b) Veggie burgers
14. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
15. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
2. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
4. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)