|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
2. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
3. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
4. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(a) The Devil
5. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
6. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) The fact she has other children
(b) Her crazy eyes
(d) Her fortune telling
7. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
8. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(b) $100 bill
9. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
10. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(c) Veggie burgers
11. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(a) A guard
12. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
13. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
14. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
15. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
3. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
4. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
5. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)