|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
2. What does Joshua do on the Sabbath that gets the attention of the Pharisees who are already nervous about Joshua?
(a) Forgive a man's sins
(b) Baptize a man
(c) Heal a child
3. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
4. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
5. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
2. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
3. Raziel wonders about the ___________ who foretell the future events in his beloved soap operas.
4. The death sentence on Joshua has been lifted due to the wealthy merchant, Joseph of ____________.
5. Joshua offers to heal Simon of his ____________, but he seems to ignore his condition.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)