|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
2. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
3. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
4. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
5. The number of twelve apostles corresponds to the twelve ___________ of Israel.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
3. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
4. Joshua selects from his disciples those who are to become ___________, or carriers of his messages.
5. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)