|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(a) God's word
(b) His favorite bedtime stories
2. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
3. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
(a) A rabbi
(d) The Holy Ghost
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
Short Answer Questions
1. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
2. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
3. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
4. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
5. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)