|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
2. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
3. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) The side of a cliff
(b) The ocean
(c) A tree
(d) A mountain
4. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
5. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
2. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
3. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
4. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
5. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)