|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
2. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
3. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
(c) Japanese writing
(d) Chinese characters
4. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
5. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
2. Where does Joshua tell Biff to go in order to get him out of the way of events about to take place?
3. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
4. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
5. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)