|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
2. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
3. As the Joshua and his disciples enter Jerusalem, they see a woman named Jamal being dragged by Pharisees to trial for __________.
(b) Not paying taxes
4. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
5. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
(b) The Holy Ghost
(d) A rabbi
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ wants to save the daughter of the man they are with, as well as to save other children who are up for death.
2. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
3. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
4. The apostles look for a ___________ for Joshua to ride upon, as it is written in the prophesy.
5. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)