|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua and his disciples hear about the __________ of John the Baptist.
2. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
3. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
4. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Tip it over
(b) Draw on it
(c) Circumcise it
(d) Break it
5. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
2. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
3. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
4. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)