|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(b) They will be excommunicated
(c) They will be banished
(d) They will be crucified
3. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A camel
(b) A black cobra
(c) A fish
(d) A lamb
4. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(a) The old man
(c) The blind guard
(d) The deaf concubine
5. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Joshua and his disciples enter Jerusalem, they see a woman named Jamal being dragged by Pharisees to trial for __________.
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. The mayor of Magdala begs Joshua to raise his ____________ from the dead, whom he claims has just died, even though it seems this person has not.
4. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
5. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)