|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
2. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(d) The pedestal
3. Where does Joshua tell Biff to go in order to get him out of the way of events about to take place?
4. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
5. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua told the woman who was being dragged away that she should go and _________ no more.
2. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
3. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)