|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
2. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
3. Justus tells Joshua and the others that Jakan has _______________ Maggie and also wants Joshua dead.
(a) Put a death threat out on
(b) Not given up on
(c) Begun to search for
4. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
5. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(d) Kama Sutra
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
2. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
3. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
4. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
5. As the Joshua and his disciples enter Jerusalem, they see a woman named Jamal being dragged by Pharisees to trial for __________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)