|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
2. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
3. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(a) Caste system
(b) Holy Ghost
(c) Divine Spark
4. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
5. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
Short Answer Questions
1. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
4. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
5. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)