|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Ladies Home Journal
(c) Soap Opera Digest
(d) New York Times
2. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
3. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
4. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
5. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
(d) A higher caste
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
2. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
3. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)