|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Cooking shows
(b) Daytime talk shows
(c) Pay per view
(d) Professional wrestling
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be crucified
(b) They will be excommunicated
(d) They will be banished
3. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
5. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
2. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
3. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
4. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
5. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)