|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(b) A guard
2. Maggie asks Joshua to do something about the lack of __________ at the wedding party, which helps the party become livelier.
3. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
4. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
5. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
2. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
3. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
4. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
5. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)