|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
2. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
3. Who is the rather naive person that Philip calls over to be a part of Joshua's followers?
4. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Cooking shows
(b) Professional wrestling
(c) Daytime talk shows
(d) Pay per view
5. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
2. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
3. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
4. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
5. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)