|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
(c) A higher caste
2. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
3. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
4. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
5. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
2. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
3. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
4. ____________ invites Joshua and Biff to his home in Capernaum after the wedding party winds down.
5. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)