|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
2. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) The side of a cliff
(b) The ocean
(c) A tree
(d) A mountain
3. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
4. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
5. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
2. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
5. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)