|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
2. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(b) Run away
(c) Walk on water
(d) Become a con man
3. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
4. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
5. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
2. According to Jewish law, only __________ can forgive sins, which causes Joshua's actions to be seen as dangerous.
3. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
4. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
5. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)