|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Ignore the Sabbath
(b) Worship multiple Gods
(c) Don't rebel
(d) Have many wives
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(d) Tax collector
4. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
5. When Biff goes into the town to find a job, but finds that a jealous __________ controls who can beg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
2. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
3. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
4. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
5. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)