|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
2. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
3. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
4. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
5. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
2. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
3. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
4. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
5. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)