|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
2. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
3. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
4. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
5. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
2. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
3. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
4. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
5. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)