|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Become a con man
(b) Walk on water
(d) Run away
2. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(b) The old man
(c) The blind guard
(d) The deaf concubine
3. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
4. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
5. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Draw on it
(b) Break it
(c) Circumcise it
(d) Tip it over
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
2. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
3. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
4. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
5. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)