|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(d) Kama Sutra
2. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) Her crazy eyes
(b) Her fortune telling
(d) The fact she has other children
3. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(b) Church service
4. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Become a con man
(c) Run away
(d) Walk on water
5. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man that helps Joshua and Biff is from the ___________ caste, which makes him an outcast.
2. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
3. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
4. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
5. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)