|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
2. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(a) The old man
(b) The deaf concubine
(d) The blind guard
3. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
4. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
5. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(a) Tax collector
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
2. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
3. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
4. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
5. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)