|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
2. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Daytime talk shows
(b) Pay per view
(c) Professional wrestling
(d) Cooking shows
3. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
2. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
3. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
4. What does the final Magus use in order to show he is capable of turning one thing into something larger?
5. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)