|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(a) No one
2. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
3. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(b) Kama Sutra
4. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
5. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
(d) Kung fu
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
2. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
3. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
4. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
5. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)