|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
2. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
3. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
4. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Professional wrestling
(b) Pay per view
(c) Cooking shows
(d) Daytime talk shows
5. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Keeps him inside
(c) Sends him away
(d) Cuts his hair
Short Answer Questions
1. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
3. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
4. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
5. The man that helps Joshua and Biff is from the ___________ caste, which makes him an outcast.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)