|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Walk on water
(c) Become a con man
(d) Run away
4. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
5. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
(a) No one's
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
2. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
3. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
4. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
5. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)