|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua tells Biff about the _____________ that Melchior is teaching him, while Biff talks about Kashmir.
(b) Holy Ghost
(c) Divine Spark
(d) Caste system
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
4. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
5. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Dark humor
(b) Black laughs
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
3. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
4. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
5. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)