|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
2. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Ignore the Sabbath
(b) Don't rebel
(c) Have many wives
(d) Worship multiple Gods
3. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
4. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
5. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
2. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
3. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
4. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
5. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)