|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
2. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Worship multiple Gods
(b) Don't rebel
(c) Have many wives
(d) Ignore the Sabbath
3. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) Her fortune telling
(b) The fact she has other children
(d) Her crazy eyes
4. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(d) Roman guard
5. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
2. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
3. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
4. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
5. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)