|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(d) $100 bill
2. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(b) Roman guard
3. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
(a) Daytime soap operas
4. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
5. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
2. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
3. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
4. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
5. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)