|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(d) Chisel marks
2. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(b) Soap Opera Digest
(c) Ladies Home Journal
(d) New York Times
3. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
4. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Sends him away
(d) Keeps him inside
5. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
2. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
3. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
4. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
5. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)