|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) A mountain
(b) The ocean
(c) The side of a cliff
(d) A tree
2. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
3. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
4. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
5. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
4. _________ wants to save the daughter of the man they are with, as well as to save other children who are up for death.
5. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)