|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
2. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
3. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is crying
(b) Biff is laughing
(c) Biff is praying
(d) Biff collapses
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. Joshua lets go of all his concepts of _________ and becomes invisible in the process.
(a) The universe
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)