|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
2. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(a) Tax collector
4. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(a) $100 bill
5. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
2. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
3. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
4. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
5. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)