|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Spirit, Chapter 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Daytime talk shows
(b) Pay per view
(c) Cooking shows
(d) Professional wrestling
2. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Walk on water
(c) Run away
(d) Become a con man
4. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
5. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
2. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
3. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
4. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
5. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)