|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
2. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
3. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
4. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
5. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
2. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
3. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
4. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
5. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)