|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
2. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
3. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
4. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(d) Tax collector
5. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
Short Answer Questions
1. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
2. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
3. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
4. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
5. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)