|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
2. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
3. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) Her crazy eyes
(c) The fact she has other children
(d) Her fortune telling
4. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(c) Tax collector
5. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
2. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
3. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
4. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
5. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)