|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Keeps him inside
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Sends him away
(d) Dresses him differently
3. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
4. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
5. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Break it
(b) Draw on it
(c) Tip it over
(d) Circumcise it
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff wants Joshua to ___________ when he hears about the forced marriage of Maggie.
2. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
3. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
4. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
5. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)