|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
3. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
4. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
5. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(d) Roman guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
3. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)