|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
4. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be crucified
(b) They will be banished
(d) They will be excommunicated
5. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
2. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
3. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
4. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
5. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)