|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
2. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
3. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(d) A jerk
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Ignore the Sabbath
(b) Worship multiple Gods
(c) Don't rebel
(d) Have many wives
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
2. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
5. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)