|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
2. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Run away
(c) Walk on water
(d) Become a con man
3. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Ladies Home Journal
(c) Soap Opera Digest
(d) New York Times
4. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
5. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
2. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
3. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
4. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
5. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)