|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(b) They were crucified
(c) They were celebrated
(d) They were thrown into prison
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Run away
(b) Become a con man
(d) Walk on water
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
(c) No one's
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
2. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
3. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
4. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
5. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)