|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(b) A guard
4. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
5. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(c) Living area
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
2. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
3. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
4. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
5. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)