|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
2. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
3. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
4. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(b) They will be excommunicated
(c) They will be crucified
(d) They will be banished
5. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
2. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
3. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
4. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
5. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)