|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Sends him away
(b) Keeps him inside
(c) Cuts his hair
(d) Dresses him differently
3. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
4. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(a) Roman guard
5. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
2. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
3. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)