|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
2. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(a) Tax collector
4. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Tip it over
(b) Circumcise it
(c) Draw on it
(d) Break it
5. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
2. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
3. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)