|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Soap Opera Digest
(b) New York Times
(d) Ladies Home Journal
2. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff collapses
(b) Biff is crying
(c) Biff is laughing
(d) Biff is praying
3. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
4. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
5. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
5. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)