|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
2. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(d) Tax collector
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(b) Run away
(c) Become a con man
(d) Walk on water
4. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
5. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
2. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
4. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
5. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)