|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
2. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
3. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
4. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(b) Living area
5. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
2. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
3. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
4. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
5. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)