|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
3. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(b) No one
4. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
5. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
2. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
3. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
4. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
5. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)