|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
2. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
3. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(b) A jerk
4. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
5. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(c) Living area
Short Answer Questions
1. Raziel wonders about the ___________ who foretell the future events in his beloved soap operas.
2. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
3. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
4. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
5. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)