|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(b) They will be banished
(c) They will be excommunicated
(d) They will be crucified
3. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
4. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(a) The pedestal
5. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
2. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
3. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
4. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
5. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)