|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Cuts his hair
(b) Sends him away
(c) Dresses him differently
(d) Keeps him inside
3. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
4. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
5. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
2. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
3. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
4. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
5. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)