|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
2. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(c) His favorite bedtime stories
(d) God's word
3. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(a) No one
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
2. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
3. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
4. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
5. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)