|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(a) God's word
(c) His favorite bedtime stories
2. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
3. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
4. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(b) The Devil
5. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
2. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
3. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
4. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
5. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)