|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(a) A jerk
2. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
3. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
4. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
5. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
2. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
3. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
4. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
5. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)