|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be banished
(c) They will be crucified
(d) They will be excommunicated
2. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Break it
(b) Tip it over
(c) Draw on it
(d) Circumcise it
3. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(c) The pedestal
4. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
5. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
2. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
3. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
4. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
5. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)