|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
2. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(b) Tax collector
3. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
4. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
5. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
2. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
3. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
4. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
5. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)