|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
2. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is laughing
(b) Biff is crying
(c) Biff collapses
(d) Biff is praying
3. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
4. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A lamb
(b) A camel
(c) A black cobra
(d) A fish
5. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Become a con man
(c) Run away
(d) Walk on water
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
2. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
3. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
4. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
5. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)