|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(b) The pedestal
2. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
3. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
4. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(a) Tax collector
5. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
2. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
3. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)