|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(a) Tax collector
2. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(a) The Devil
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(d) Veggie burgers
5. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
2. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
3. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
4. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
5. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)