|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(b) $100 bill
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were celebrated
(c) They were thrown into prison
(d) They were crucified
3. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
4. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
5. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A fish
(b) A black cobra
(c) A camel
(d) A lamb
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
2. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
3. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
4. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
5. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)