|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) The fact she has other children
(c) Her fortune telling
(d) Her crazy eyes
2. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
3. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(b) Roman guard
4. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
5. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
2. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
3. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
4. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
5. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)