|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
2. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old barn
(b) Olive grove
(c) Old shed
3. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
4. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
5. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
2. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
4. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
5. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)