|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
2. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(b) Veggie burgers
4. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(d) The pedestal
5. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
2. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
3. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
4. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)