|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Ignore the Sabbath
(b) Don't rebel
(c) Worship multiple Gods
(d) Have many wives
2. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Black laughs
(b) Dark humor
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(d) Veggie burgers
4. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
5. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Ladies Home Journal
(c) New York Times
(d) Soap Opera Digest
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
2. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
4. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
5. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)