|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
2. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Run away
(c) Become a con man
(d) Walk on water
4. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
5. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
3. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
5. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)