|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
2. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
3. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
Short Answer Questions
1. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
2. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
3. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
4. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)