|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
2. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old barn
(c) Olive grove
(d) Old shed
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(c) Veggie burgers
4. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(a) The Devil
5. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
2. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
3. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
4. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
5. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)