|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) Her crazy eyes
(b) Her fortune telling
(c) The fact she has other children
2. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
3. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Keeps him inside
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Dresses him differently
(d) Sends him away
4. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Have many wives
(b) Ignore the Sabbath
(c) Worship multiple Gods
(d) Don't rebel
5. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
2. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
3. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
4. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
5. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)