|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
2. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
3. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(a) $100 bill
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(a) Veggie burgers
5. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
2. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
3. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
4. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
5. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)