|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
2. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
3. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Become a con man
(b) Walk on water
(d) Run away
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(c) Veggie burgers
5. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A fish
(b) A lamb
(c) A black cobra
(d) A camel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
2. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
5. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)