|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
2. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(b) Tax collector
3. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
4. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
5. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
2. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
3. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
4. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)