|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(b) A jerk
2. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
3. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
4. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Black laughs
(c) Dark humor
5. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
2. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
3. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
4. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
5. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)