|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
2. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
3. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
4. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(d) Tax collector
5. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(b) Her fortune telling
(c) Her crazy eyes
(d) The fact she has other children
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
2. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
3. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
4. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
5. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)