|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
2. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
3. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
4. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
5. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) Her crazy eyes
(b) Her fortune telling
(c) The fact she has other children
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
3. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)