|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(b) $100 bill
2. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
3. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
(c) Daytime soap operas
4. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
5. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(b) The Devil
Short Answer Questions
1. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
2. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
3. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
4. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
5. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)