|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
2. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
3. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(d) $100 bill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
3. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
4. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
5. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)