|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
2. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
3. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
4. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
5. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(b) Ladies Home Journal
(c) Soap Opera Digest
(d) New York Times
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
2. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
3. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
4. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
5. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)