|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
2. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(b) Church service
3. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(b) Veggie burgers
5. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
2. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
3. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
4. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
5. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)