|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
2. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
3. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff collapses
(b) Biff is praying
(c) Biff is laughing
(d) Biff is crying
4. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(a) Tax collector
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
2. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)