|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Sends him away
(d) Keeps him inside
2. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
3. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
4. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
5. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(b) Tax collector
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
2. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
4. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
5. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)