|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
2. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) Her fortune telling
(b) The fact she has other children
(c) Her crazy eyes
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Ignore the Sabbath
(b) Worship multiple Gods
(c) Have many wives
(d) Don't rebel
5. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A fish
(b) A camel
(c) A black cobra
(d) A lamb
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
2. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
3. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
5. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)