|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Sends him away
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Dresses him differently
(d) Keeps him inside
2. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A camel
(b) A fish
(c) A black cobra
(d) A lamb
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(a) Veggie burgers
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
2. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
3. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
4. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
5. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)