|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(d) Tax collector
2. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
3. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
4. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Have many wives
(b) Worship multiple Gods
(c) Ignore the Sabbath
(d) Don't rebel
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
2. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
3. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
4. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
5. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)