|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Sends him away
(c) Cuts his hair
(d) Keeps him inside
3. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff collapses
(b) Biff is praying
(c) Biff is laughing
(d) Biff is crying
4. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
5. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
2. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
3. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
4. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
5. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)