|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
2. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
3. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Sends him away
(b) Keeps him inside
(c) Cuts his hair
(d) Dresses him differently
4. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
5. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
2. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
3. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
4. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)