|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
2. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
3. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
4. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
5. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
2. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
3. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
4. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)