|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(c) Living area
2. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old shed
(b) Olive grove
(d) Old barn
3. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(b) Her fortune telling
(c) Her crazy eyes
(d) The fact she has other children
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(d) Veggie burgers
5. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
2. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
5. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)