|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A lamb
(b) A fish
(c) A camel
(d) A black cobra
2. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
3. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
4. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
5. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(d) The Devil
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
3. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)