|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
2. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(d) Tax collector
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(c) A jerk
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
2. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
3. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
4. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
5. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)