|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
2. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(b) Tax collector
4. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
5. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
2. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
3. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
4. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
5. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)