|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Dresses him differently
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Sends him away
(d) Keeps him inside
3. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old shed
(b) Old barn
(d) Olive grove
4. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(c) Church service
5. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
2. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
5. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)