|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Don't rebel
(b) Worship multiple Gods
(c) Ignore the Sabbath
(d) Have many wives
2. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(a) Veggie burgers
3. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
4. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(b) Tax collector
5. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
3. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)