|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
2. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
3. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
(a) Her crazy eyes
(c) Her fortune telling
(d) The fact she has other children
4. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
5. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)