|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
2. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(c) Veggie burgers
4. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
2. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
3. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
4. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
5. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)