|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
2. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
3. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Keeps him inside
(b) Dresses him differently
(c) Cuts his hair
(d) Sends him away
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
2. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
3. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)