|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
2. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
(b) Living area
3. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(c) The Devil
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(d) A jerk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)