|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Change, Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(d) A guard
2. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
(b) Raises the Roman from the dead
(c) Condemns them all to Hell
(d) Causes a rain of locusts
3. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
4. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(a) A jerk
5. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
2. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
3. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
4. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
5. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)