|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Break it
(b) Draw on it
(c) Tip it over
(d) Circumcise it
2. Bartholomew prefers the company of __________, who are not allowed at the wedding, which is why he is not invited along.
3. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(c) No one
4. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
5. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
2. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
5. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)