|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(b) God's word
(c) His favorite bedtime stories
4. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(b) Walk on water
(c) Run away
(d) Become a con man
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(b) A jerk
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
2. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
3. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
4. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
5. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)