|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(c) Church service
2. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(c) $100 bill
3. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
4. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
5. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
2. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
3. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
4. What comes up in the high desert, which drives Joshua and Biff into Antioch?
5. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)