|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff throw during the bloody ceremony in order to distract those who are involved?
2. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(c) Roman guard
3. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
4. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) A mountain
(b) The side of a cliff
(c) The ocean
(d) A tree
5. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
2. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
3. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)