|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
2. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
3. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
4. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
5. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
2. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
3. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
4. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
5. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)