|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
3. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Cooking shows
(b) Professional wrestling
(c) Daytime talk shows
(d) Pay per view
4. What does Joshua get hit with repeatedly during his first lesson with Gaspar?
(b) Piece of grass
(d) Bamboo stick
5. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
3. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
4. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
5. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)