|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
(a) Causes a rain of locusts
(b) Condemns them all to Hell
(d) Raises the Roman from the dead
2. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
5. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff wants Joshua to ___________ when he hears about the forced marriage of Maggie.
2. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
3. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
4. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)