|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everything looks __________ to the cured blind beggars, which disappoints them after they are healed by Joshua.
2. A very thin Indian man tries to explain to Joshua and Biff that __________ wants their heads to decorate her altar.
3. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(b) They will be excommunicated
(c) They will be crucified
(d) They will be banished
4. When Biff goes into the town to find a job, but finds that a jealous __________ controls who can beg.
5. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
2. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
3. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
4. Who is the rather naive person that Philip calls over to be a part of Joshua's followers?
5. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)