|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The line for food
(b) The journey
(c) The line for the gate
(d) The pathway into the city
2. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(a) The Devil
3. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
4. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(c) No one
5. While waiting for a boat to cross the lake, Biff recruits ___________ to be a part of the followers of Joshua.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua learns to multiply _________, which gives Biff something to multiply at the market.
2. A sign in the form of an image of ____________'s mother on a temple wall appears.
3. Biff learns that _____________ has been arrested for inciting people to riot.
4. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
5. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)