|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
2. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
3. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
4. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
5. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(b) Roman guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
2. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
3. Biff learns that _____________ has been arrested for inciting people to riot.
4. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)