|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
2. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
5. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
(b) God's voice
Short Answer Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
3. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
4. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
5. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)