|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(c) Tax collector
2. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(b) The pedestal
3. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(c) The Devil
4. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
5. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
2. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
4. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
5. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)