|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents are angry with Biff and Joshua as the death of their children might have meant being born into ____________.
(c) A higher caste
2. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(c) Tax collector
3. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A lamb
(b) A camel
(c) A black cobra
(d) A fish
4. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is laughing
(b) Biff is crying
(c) Biff is praying
(d) Biff collapses
5. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
2. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
3. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
4. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
5. What does Biff throw during the bloody ceremony in order to distract those who are involved?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)