|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
2. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The line for the gate
(b) The pathway into the city
(c) The line for food
(d) The journey
3. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
(a) Chinese characters
(d) Japanese writing
4. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
5. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(a) Chisel marks
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
2. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
3. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
4. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
5. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)