|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 25 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
2. When Biff goes into the town to find a job, but finds that a jealous __________ controls who can beg.
3. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
4. _____________ helps to recruit two other fishermen in order to follow Joshua as he begins to preach along the countryside.
5. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
2. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
3. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
4. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
5. Whose Buddhist monastery are Biff and Joshua trying to reach in this section of the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)