|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(d) $100 bill
2. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
3. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(b) Old shed
(c) Olive grove
(d) Old barn
4. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
5. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
2. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
3. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
4. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
5. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)