|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(d) A jerk
2. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
3. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
4. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
5. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
Short Answer Questions
1. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
2. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
3. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
5. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)