|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
2. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
3. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(c) Tax collector
4. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
5. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
2. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
3. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
4. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
5. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)