|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
2. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
3. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
4. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(b) Veggie burgers
5. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(c) The Devil
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
2. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
3. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
4. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
5. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)