|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
2. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
3. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
(c) No one's
4. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A black cobra
(b) A lamb
(c) A fish
(d) A camel
5. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(d) The Devil
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
2. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
3. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
4. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
5. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)