|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
2. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(a) No one
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
5. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
2. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
3. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
4. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
5. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)