|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
2. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
(d) Daytime soap operas
3. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
4. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
5. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(b) Dark humor
(c) Black laughs
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
2. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
3. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
4. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
5. What reduces Mary's credibility when she talks about her son Joshua and how powerful he is?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)