|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Walk on water
(c) Become a con man
(d) Run away
2. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
3. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
4. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(a) Church service
5. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
3. Who is overheard to have said that he hates the Romans, which gets him a lesson from a Roman guard?
4. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
5. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)