|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
2. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(b) The pedestal
3. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Black laughs
(c) Dark humor
4. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
5. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
2. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)