|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chipping away at the state when the Roman legionnaire discovers them in their prank?
(b) No one
2. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
3. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
4. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
5. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(d) Church service
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
2. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
3. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
4. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
5. When Joshua's face shows up on a piece of bread, who does Mary try to convince others in the town the face really is?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)