|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be crucified
(b) They will be banished
(d) They will be excommunicated
3. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were thrown into prison
(b) They were crucified
(d) They were celebrated
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Don't rebel
(b) Have many wives
(c) Worship multiple Gods
(d) Ignore the Sabbath
Short Answer Questions
1. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
2. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
3. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
4. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
5. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)