|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(b) His favorite bedtime stories
(c) God's word
2. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(a) $100 bill
3. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(b) They were thrown into prison
(c) They were celebrated
(d) They were crucified
4. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
5. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
2. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
3. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)