|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were celebrated
(b) They were crucified
(d) They were thrown into prison
3. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
(a) Condemns them all to Hell
(b) Causes a rain of locusts
(c) Raises the Roman from the dead
4. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(b) Roman guard
5. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
(a) A jerk
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
2. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
3. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
4. Who shows the others that the snake in the town is not possessed by a demon by holding their hand up to it?
5. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)