|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Olive grove
(b) Old barn
(d) Old shed
2. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Soap Opera Digest
(b) Ladies Home Journal
(c) New York Times
3. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
4. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
5. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Cuts his hair
(b) Dresses him differently
(c) Sends him away
(d) Keeps him inside
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
2. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
3. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
4. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
5. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)