|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jakan's father do for a living, according to his own admission?
(a) Tax collector
2. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(b) Tax collector
3. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(d) Roman guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
2. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
3. __________ starts shouting that Joshua consorts with demons when he is knocked over by Joshua's animal.
4. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
5. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)