|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
2. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
3. What does Maggie's father do for a living at the beginning of this book and its story?
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(a) Tax collector
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
3. ___________ develops a sense of satire around the stories of the Bible, while ___________ wants to play true to the stories.
4. Joseph asks Biff to help teach Joshua how to be ________ so that he can live a more normal life.
5. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)