|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(a) Roman guard
3. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
4. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
5. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
2. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
5. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)