|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
2. Biff wants Joshua to ___________ when he hears about the forced marriage of Maggie.
(a) Kidnap Maggie
(b) Marry Maggie
(c) Kill him
(d) Kill Jakan
3. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
4. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
5. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
2. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
3. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
4. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
5. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)