|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
2. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(d) Roman guard
3. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Black laughs
(d) Dark humor
4. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
5. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
2. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
3. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
4. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
5. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)