|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
2. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Don't rebel
(b) Have many wives
(c) Worship multiple Gods
(d) Ignore the Sabbath
3. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
2. Maggie's mother promises Maggie to marry __________ after six months have passed.
3. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
4. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
5. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)