|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is crying
(b) Biff is praying
(c) Biff collapses
(d) Biff is laughing
2. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
3. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(d) A guard
4. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were crucified
(b) They were thrown into prison
(d) They were celebrated
5. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
3. Raziel wonders about the ___________ who foretell the future events in his beloved soap operas.
4. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
5. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)