|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Worship multiple Gods
(b) Ignore the Sabbath
(c) Don't rebel
(d) Have many wives
2. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
3. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(a) They were crucified
(b) They were thrown into prison
(c) They were celebrated
4. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
5. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
3. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
4. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
5. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)