|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(b) They were celebrated
(c) They were crucified
(d) They were thrown into prison
3. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(a) A guard
4. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
5. ___________ tells the children about the fact that Rome only has two rules everyone must follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is making the loud slurping noise that wakes Biff, who then wakes up Joshua?
2. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
3. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
4. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
5. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)