|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
2. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
3. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
2. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
3. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
4. John the Baptist is baptizing one of _______'s younger brothers and is nearly drowning the boy in the process.
5. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)