|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Become a con man
(c) Run away
(d) Walk on water
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
4. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
(a) Shaving a yak
(b) Standing on his head
(d) Carrying water
5. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
2. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
3. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
4. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
5. Joshua notes that the _____________ only cares for himself and decides to try raising a woman from the dead.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)