|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(c) The pedestal
2. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
3. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
4. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
5. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
(c) Roman guard
Short Answer Questions
1. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
3. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
4. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
5. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)