|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(d) The pedestal
2. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
3. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
4. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
5. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
2. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
3. Whose Buddhist monastery are Biff and Joshua trying to reach in this section of the book?
4. The town idiot, __________, turns out to be smarter than he looks, according to some of the characters.
5. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)