|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
2. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
3. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(b) Church service
4. What is not finished, so the statue can not be put into place as of yet?
(d) The pedestal
5. What does the person who wants the statue moved threaten the boys with when they are unable to move it yet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
2. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
3. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
4. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
5. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)