|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
2. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(b) Dark humor
(c) Black laughs
3. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
4. The angel Raziel shows up to announce the coming of Christ _________ years too late, as Raziel was playing cards.
5. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
2. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
3. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
4. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
5. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)