|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
2. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
3. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old barn
(c) Old shed
(d) Olive grove
4. Whose Buddhist monastery are Biff and Joshua trying to reach in this section of the book?
5. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
2. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
3. Who is the other character who argues with Joshua about who the real Messiah is?
4. What does Joshua get hit with repeatedly during his first lesson with Gaspar?
5. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)