|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue is at the gate of Sepphoris when Biff and Joshua arrive to work with Biff's dad?
2. What is the name Biff gives to the rebellious Jews who try to cause trouble for the Romans?
3. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is praying
(b) Biff is crying
(c) Biff collapses
(d) Biff is laughing
4. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
5. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
2. _____________ can not experience sex firsthand, so he asks for details to be explained to him.
3. Gaspar teaches Joshua about loving his neighbor as his self, which prompts Joshua to become _________ again.
4. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
5. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)