|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
(a) Church service
2. Along the walk on the Silk Road, ________ purposefully bumps into people in order to heal them.
3. Gaspar receives the boys at the monastery and gives them __________ for names, orders a monk to feed them, and tells them their lessons will begin in the morning.
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
2. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
3. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
4. What does Joshua get hit with repeatedly during his first lesson with Gaspar?
5. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)