|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua buy on the Silk Road, eventually becoming addicted to it?
2. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
3. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
4. Joshua and Biff hire on a ship to shorten their trip to ______________, though they are charged for the trip and still have to work.
5. Whose gospel does Biff find to be unbelievable and lonely at the end, prompting a nightmare?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
2. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. What are the color of the robes and the wings of Raziel when he appears to the captain of the ship?
5. Raziel wonders about the ___________ who foretell the future events in his beloved soap operas.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)