|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. ______________ sarcastically lets out a few statements about how great the work is that they are doing.
4. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
5. Balthesar appears as a huge __________, which turns out to be a costume and a joke he plays on the boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
2. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
3. What do Biff and Joshua need to take care of if they want to be taken to Balthesar?
4. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
5. The angel Raziel ends up getting hooked on _____________ while they are staying in the hotel room.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)