|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(c) $100 bill
2. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(b) Dark humor
(c) Black laughs
3. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Ladies Home Journal
(b) Soap Opera Digest
(c) New York Times
4. The person from #46's answer wants a statue of the well-endowed ______________ to be set in place.
5. John the Baptist turns out to be the cousin of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days do the monks refuse entrance to Biff and Joshua, as this is a test to make sure they are committed?
2. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
3. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
4. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
5. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)