|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
(b) $100 bill
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. Joshua heals John of a _______ he has developed from being in the water so much.
4. What is the form of humor Biff tells Joshua he has created and Bart has named?
(a) Dark humor
(b) Black laughs
5. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The journey
(b) The line for the gate
(c) The line for food
(d) The pathway into the city
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
2. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
3. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
4. Who is thrown overboard when he makes a sarcastic comment to the captain of the boat?
5. As Joshua and Maggie and Biff are walking to a ________, they talk about what the boys will do as men.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)