|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
2. Whose Buddhist monastery are Biff and Joshua trying to reach in this section of the book?
3. Who has to wait outside the fortress to be paid for the supplies he has brought?
4. What kind of journey does Gaspar take Biff, Joshua, and others when they go up the mountain?
(b) Kung fu
5. What does Biff want Joshua to do when they are trying to decide what they will do as adults?
(a) Walk on water
(b) Run away
(c) Become a con man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
2. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
3. Who knocks down the man who tried to threaten the boys with punishment?
4. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
5. Biff tries to explain to Raziel that soap operas are _____________, but the angel does not understand.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)