|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joshua calls the statue at the gate of Sepphoris ___________ and wonders why the Jews have not torn it down.
2. How old are the boys when they are ready to start their own apprenticeships?
3. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
(a) The pathway into the city
(b) The line for the gate
(c) The line for food
(d) The journey
4. Who gets cold on the journey, as he has not mastered the art of creating his own heat?
5. _____________ is not to take a wife, so any romantic feelings toward women should be forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
3. __________ becomes panicky during the slaughter of the lambs in the temple for Passover.
4. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
5. What does Biff discover in the hotel room, though he knows Raziel will not want him to find it?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)