|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Ladies Home Journal
(c) Soap Opera Digest
(d) New York Times
2. Who demands that the captain treat the boys fairly, frightening the captain out of his wits?
3. Who does Joshua blind in a fit of rage after raising a thief from the dead once, only to have him be killed again?
(b) A guard
4. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
5. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
(a) Old barn
(c) Old shed
(d) Olive grove
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so long that Joshua and Biff try to walk all the way around the Great Wall of China, only to give up?
2. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
3. Who has sex with a prostitute in order to try to explain sex to another character in the story?
4. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
5. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)