|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Compassion, Chapter 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
2. Biff wants Joshua to ___________ when he hears about the forced marriage of Maggie.
(a) Marry Maggie
(b) Kill him
(c) Kidnap Maggie
(d) Kill Jakan
3. What is Biff's first task at the Buddhist monastery, the one that does not go well, prompting Joshua to step in to heal Biff?
(a) Shaving a yak
(c) Carrying water
(d) Standing on his head
4. One rule of the Romans is to pay your taxes; what is the other rule?
(a) Worship multiple Gods
(b) Have many wives
(c) Don't rebel
(d) Ignore the Sabbath
5. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
(a) Biff is praying
(b) Biff is crying
(c) Biff is laughing
(d) Biff collapses
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
2. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
3. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
4. Joshua tells Maggie he will make her a _________ of men, though she does not understand what this means.
5. Biff tries to persuade Joshua to join him in his apprenticeship as __________ is scarce.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)