|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
2. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(b) A piece of linen
3. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(a) The deaf concubine
(c) The blind guard
(d) The old man
4. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
5. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Circumcise it
(b) Break it
(c) Tip it over
(d) Draw on it
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
2. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
3. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
4. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
5. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)