|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) A tree
(b) The side of a cliff
(c) The ocean
(d) A mountain
2. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Daytime talk shows
(b) Professional wrestling
(c) Pay per view
(d) Cooking shows
3. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(a) Chisel marks
4. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
5. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
2. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
3. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
4. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
5. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)