|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
2. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
(b) Japanese writing
(c) Chinese characters
3. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(a) The old man
(b) The deaf concubine
(c) The blind guard
4. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be excommunicated
(c) They will be crucified
(d) They will be banished
5. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
2. What comes up in the high desert, which drives Joshua and Biff into Antioch?
3. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
4. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
5. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)