|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) A tree
(b) The side of a cliff
(c) A mountain
(d) The ocean
2. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
3. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
4. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
(a) A school
(b) A temple
(c) A bar
(d) An inn
5. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Professional wrestling
(b) Cooking shows
(c) Daytime talk shows
(d) Pay per view
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
2. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
3. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
4. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
5. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)