|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(b) God's word
(c) His favorite bedtime stories
2. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
3. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
4. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Break it
(b) Tip it over
(c) Draw on it
(d) Circumcise it
5. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
2. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
3. Who is the first disciple of Joshua and is picked up on the way out of town the day after the men return?
4. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
5. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)