|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Baptizing him
(b) Arguing with him
(c) Feeding him
(d) Hitting him
2. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) A mountain
(b) The ocean
(c) The side of a cliff
(d) A tree
3. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
4. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(a) Chisel marks
5. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
2. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
3. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
4. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
5. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)