|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) A tree
(b) A mountain
(c) The ocean
(d) The side of a cliff
2. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
(d) A piece of linen
3. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
4. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
5. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
2. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
3. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
4. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
5. What comes up in the high desert, which drives Joshua and Biff into Antioch?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)