|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Circumcise it
(b) Break it
(c) Draw on it
(d) Tip it over
2. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
(a) A school
(b) A temple
(c) An inn
(d) A bar
3. Who ends up killing the Roman's killer before the killer kills Maggie?
(c) No one
4. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
5. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(b) Holy Ghost
(c) God's Love
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
2. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
3. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
4. What does Joshua do as everyone is standing around the grave of the deceased Roman?
5. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)