|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
2. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
3. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
(a) God's Love
(d) Holy Ghost
4. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Cooking shows
(b) Daytime talk shows
(c) Pay per view
(d) Professional wrestling
5. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
2. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
3. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
4. Joshua discovers ________ by knocking his head against the hanging sign.
5. What is the nickname for Biff's tutor who is known as Tiny Fee of the Divine Dance of Joyous Orgasm?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)