|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Arguing with him
(b) Feeding him
(c) Hitting him
(d) Baptizing him
2. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
3. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
4. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
5. What does Biff notice missing from the construction of Balthesar's home, which confuses Biff?
(c) Chisel marks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
2. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
3. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
4. Who is the first disciple of Joshua and is picked up on the way out of town the day after the men return?
5. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)