|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
(c) God's word
(d) His favorite bedtime stories
2. Who is the first disciple of Joshua and is picked up on the way out of town the day after the men return?
3. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
4. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
(c) No one's
5. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
2. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
3. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
4. Biff's tutor tells him, "Today's lesson is, if someone puts poison in your _______, don't drink it."
5. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)