|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
2. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
3. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be crucified
(b) They will be banished
(c) They will be excommunicated
4. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
5. Where is the man from who gave Joshua some help when he was bleeding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
2. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
3. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
4. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
5. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)