|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knifes the Roman to death, just as the Roman is about to come after the child pranksters?
2. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
3. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
4. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
(a) The deaf concubine
(b) The old man
(c) The blind guard
5. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
2. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
3. How old are the boys when they are going to play the prank on the state of Apollo?
4. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
5. What does John suggest Joshua call the Divine Spark as that might be easier for the people to understand?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)