|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Baptizing him
(b) Feeding him
(c) Hitting him
(d) Arguing with him
2. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
3. __________'s mother bawls him out for not writing over the past seventeen years he has been away.
4. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
(c) Chinese characters
(d) Japanese writing
5. Balthesar's fortress is built into _____________, which puzzles Biff when he sees it.
(a) A tree
(b) The ocean
(c) A mountain
(d) The side of a cliff
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
2. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
3. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
4. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
5. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)