|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
2. Everyone in ___________ goes to Sepphoris to plead for the life of the accused.
3. What are the boys going to do to the statue of Apollo when they are out on their prank?
(a) Break it
(b) Circumcise it
(c) Draw on it
(d) Tip it over
4. What comes up in the high desert, which drives Joshua and Biff into Antioch?
(d) Rain storm
5. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
2. What does Biff give to his mother as he meets the two younger brothers who have been born since he left?
3. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
4. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
5. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)