|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Pay per view
(b) Cooking shows
(c) Professional wrestling
(d) Daytime talk shows
2. Who is arrested for the knifing of the legionnaire, something which upsets the boys?
3. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
4. From Balthesar's tutors, Biff and Joshua will learn all they can from the __________ masters.
5. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
2. Where is the wedding that Maggie quickly invites Biff and Joshua to before her husband gets home?
3. What does the tutor teach to Biff as he is paralyzed, until she is certain he understands the subject?
4. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
5. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)