|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
(a) Pay per view
(b) Daytime talk shows
(c) Professional wrestling
(d) Cooking shows
2. How many huge iron bolts are on the door that Balthesar says Biff and Joshua can not enter at any time?
3. If the accused knifing suspect is convicted and found guilty, what will happen to the guilty party's family?
(a) They will be crucified
(b) They will be excommunicated
(d) They will be banished
4. Biff notes that the Bible contains more ____________ English language than the Hebrew he remembers.
5. Whose uncle is the Zealot who saves the children before they are able to escape by running away?
(a) No one's
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city do Joshua and Biff visit with Joy, now known as the Cruel and Accursed Dragon Princess?
2. What comes up in the high desert, which drives Joshua and Biff into Antioch?
3. What is Joshua given to help him with his injury after hitting his head?
4. ___________ tells Joy about the wonderful things he has learned from the Magi.
5. Who does Joshua try to cure of his ailments, though he is not happy when Joshua makes his attempt?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)