|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Lamb, Chapter 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John doing to Joshua when the sky opens up and declares that Joshua is God's son?
(a) Arguing with him
(b) Feeding him
(c) Baptizing him
(d) Hitting him
2. What is Biff given when his tutor believes he has learned the lesson thoroughly?
3. Biff convinces Raziel that ________ can not buy magazines for the guests in order to get Raziel to go away for a while.
4. Who does Biff invite along on a prank he and Joshua are going to play on a statue of Apollo?
5. Joshua receives a message from __________ on how to make things better in the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ sends everyone home with a warning not to pull any more strange pranks without letting him get drunk.
2. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
3. What does Biff compare the Old Testament of the Bible to, noting it is very similar?
4. Raziel has shifted from soap operas to _________ as his television addiction while hanging out in the hotel room.
5. The boys find out that Balthesar has eight _________, a fact which amazes Biff.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)