|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is made of a buffalo legbone in Chapter Sixteen?
2. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
3. What does First Woman find on her left side?
4. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
5. What famous Indian is the first Crow Dog friends with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why was the government threatened by Annie Mae Aquash? Who do you believe killed her?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of women at Wounded Knee and whether they were treated as second-class citizens.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the effects of the Indian Reorganization Act on Native Americans, both the advantages and the disadvantages. What is the author's opinion of the Indian Reorganization Act?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)