Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annie Mae's mother's name?
2. How many children does Mary bear Leonard?
3. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
4. How many years is Leonard Crow Dog initially sentenced to?
5. What lunch does Mary eat in Chapter Nine before she notices airplanes flying over?
Discuss Mary's need to have her baby at Wounded Knee.
Mary ends the first chapter by talking about her husband's family history. She states, "So, if my own family lacks history, that of my husband more than makes up for it." Compare and contrast Mary's family history with that of the Leonard Crow Dog.
Explain the importance of the Ghost Dance at both Wounded Knee episodes.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)