|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the siege at Wounded Knee last?
(a) Seventy-one days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Eleven days.
2. What do many Ghost Dance dancers wrap themselves up with in the 19th century?
(a) Deer skin.
(b) Buffalo robes.
(d) Upside down American flags.
3. What is a winkte?
(a) A ceremony.
(b) A gay person.
(c) A medicine woman.
(d) A midwife.
4. What causes Leonard to break down the first time while in prison?
(a) Being raped.
(b) The burning of his parents' house.
(c) His hair being cut.
(d) The threat of a lobotomy.
5. The feds at Wounded Knee wear camouflage outfits or _____.
(a) Jeans and denim shirts.
(c) Light blue Day-Glo jumpsuits.
(d) All black outfits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sioux traditional births, what is placed in the center of a tipi?
2. Who are Beck and McClosky?
3. Mary is one of two pregnant women at Wounded Knee. Who is the other?
4. Where is Barbara living in Chapter Sixteen?
5. What term does Mary address Leonard with before their marriage?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)