|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the reservation where Annie Mae was born and raised?
(b) Nova Scotia.
2. Who gives Mary's baby an Indian name?
3. The feds at Wounded Knee wear camouflage outfits or _____.
(a) Jeans and denim shirts.
(b) All black outfits.
(c) Light blue Day-Glo jumpsuits.
4. In Sioux traditional births, what is placed in the center of a tipi?
(a) Waist high cottonwood stick.
(b) Sweet grass.
(d) Sacred pipe.
5. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
(a) Russell Means.
(b) Leonard Peltier.
(c) Dennis Banks.
(d) Wallace Black Elk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Leonard have before marriage to Mary?
2. What do the criminal charges against Leonard Crow Dog stem from?
3. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
4. Mary is one of two pregnant women at Wounded Knee. Who is the other?
5. What causes Leonard to break down the first time while in prison?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)