|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Leonard Peltier from?
(a) Fort Totten.
(d) Pine Ridge.
2. What does the author compare the scene of September 5 to?
(a) Soldiers advancing on Indians long ago.
(b) Wounded Knee Massacre.
(c) Vietcong village overrun by 185 Rambos.
(d) The Watts riots.
3. What do many Ghost Dance dancers wrap themselves up with in the 19th century?
(a) Upside down American flags.
(b) Buffalo robes.
(c) Deer skin.
4. How many years is Leonard Crow Dog initially sentenced to?
5. What is made of a buffalo legbone in Chapter Sixteen?
(a) First tool.
(b) Sacred Pipestone.
(d) Buffalo Calf Pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Mary move in with Leonard?
2. What does Leonard say helps him be a better psychiatrist than the ones he sees?
3. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
4. What does First Woman find on her left side?
5. Who does Annie Mae marry in the Indian way and take the name of?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)