|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Annie Mae last seen by her friends?
(a) January, 1976.
(b) November, 1975.
(c) October, 1975.
(d) December, 1975.
2. Where do Leonard and Mary meet?
(a) Wounded Knee.
(b) Rosebud Fair and Rodeo.
(c) Rapid City protest.
(d) Sun Dance.
3. What does "Ho Uway Tinkte" mean?
(a) My voice you shall hear.
(b) He who brought the pipe to the people.
(c) Welcome home.
(d) He who taught the people to live.
4. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
(a) Merle Left Hand Bull.
(b) Wallace Black Elk.
(c) Leonard Crow Dog.
(d) Frank Clearwater.
5. How does one ask for a yuwipi ceremony?
(a) By sending a sacred pipe and tobacco to a medicine man.
(b) By asking in a sweat lodge.
(c) By giving offerings to Mother Earth.
(d) By asking at Sun Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why says, "They won't let Indians like me live"?
2. What famous Indian is the first Crow Dog friends with?
3. Where does Mary's skin sacrifice go?
4. What does the author compare the scene of September 5 to?
5. Who says, "Moral power is always more dangerous to an oppressor than political force"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)