|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Mary address Leonard with before their marriage?
2. What does Leonard say helps him be a better psychiatrist than the ones he sees?
(a) Sioux religion.
(b) His songs.
(c) Pipe and tobacco.
(d) Grandfather Peyote.
3. Who is Ptesan Win?
(a) White Buffalo Woman.
(b) Grandmother Earth.
(c) A medicine woman.
(d) Grandfather Spirit.
4. On what date does Mary give birth?
(a) April 9.
(b) April 16.
(c) April 6.
(d) April 11.
5. Where do Leonard and Mary meet?
(a) Rapid City protest.
(b) Sun Dance.
(c) Wounded Knee.
(d) Rosebud Fair and Rodeo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years is Leonard Crow Dog initially sentenced to?
2. Who serves as defense coordinators for Leonard Crow Dog's appeal?
3. Who says that the hoop has not been broken in Chapter Ten?
4. What year does Mary move in with Leonard?
5. What is one of the oldest Sioux rituals using rocks?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)