|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the oldest Sioux rituals using rocks?
(a) Sweat Bath.
(c) Ghost Dance.
(d) Sun Dance.
2. According to Chapter Nine, whose braids does Dick Wilson want to personally cut off?
(a) Russell Means.
(b) Leonard Peltier.
(c) Dennis Banks.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
3. In what year did the first Crow Dog win a case in the Supreme Court?
4. How many children does Mary bear Leonard?
5. Why says, "They won't let Indians like me live"?
(a) Leonard Crow Dog.
(b) Annie Mae.
(c) Frank Fools Crow.
(d) Dennis Banks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Barbara living in Chapter Sixteen?
2. Who says, "I am the last genuine aborigine left"?
3. What does Bobby Leader Charge dance for in Chapter Sixteen?
4. In Chapter Thirteen, the author mentions people involved with Indian Rights who died. Who led the Oglala Sioux Civil Rights Organization (OSCRO) and was shot by tribal police?
5. Who does Annie Mae marry in the Indian way and take the name of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)