|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Leonard to break down the first time while in prison?
(a) The threat of a lobotomy.
(b) The burning of his parents' house.
(c) Being raped.
(d) His hair being cut.
2. Who is accused of shooting and killing two federal officers and later convicted of the crime?
(a) Annie Mae Aquash.
(b) Dennis Banks.
(c) Leonard Peltier.
(d) Russell Means.
3. What does Pedro become?
(a) A tribal policeman.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) A yuwipi man.
(d) A doctor.
4. What do the FBI shoot and kill when they raid the Crow Dogs?
(a) Leonard's nephew.
(b) Leonard's dog.
(c) Leonard's horse.
(d) Leonard's ceremonial hut.
5. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Buys a truck.
(b) Holds a giveaway feast.
(c) Gives it to his parents.
(d) Puts a bathroom in the house.
6. Who is the ex-marine Vietnam vet who is shot through the heart at Wounded Knee?
(a) Dennis Wilson.
(b) Morning Star.
(c) Frank Clearwater.
(d) Buddy Lamont.
7. How many children does Mary bear Leonard?
8. What does First Woman find on her left side?
(c) Healing roots.
9. Who makes a Wounded Knee patch for Mary's child?
(a) Mary's mother.
(b) Annie Mae.
10. What does Annie Mae cook in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Dog meat.
(b) Frog's legs.
11. Who says that the hoop has not been broken in Chapter Ten?
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Wallace Black Elk.
(d) Russell Means.
12. In Leonard Crow Dog's trial in South Dakota, he predicts he will be found guilty at what time?
(a) Nine in the morning.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
13. Mary is one of two pregnant women at Wounded Knee. Who is the other?
(a) Cheryl Petite.
(b) Annie Mae Aquash.
(c) Barbara Brave Bird.
(d) Leona Crow Dog.
14. What famous Indian is the first Crow Dog friends with?
(b) Sitting Bull.
(c) Crazy Horse.
(d) Chief Joseph.
15. When does Annie Mae first meet people from AIM?
(a) January 1, 1971.
(b) December 31, 1968,
(c) November 26, 1970.
(d) November 1, 1969.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Siege at Wounded Kneeis concentrated around three centers: Sacred Heart Church, Gildersleeve Trading Post, and _____.
2. What does Crow Dog call the abuses from the men who worked at the prisons?
3. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
4. What is Annie Mae's mother's name?
5. In what year did the first Crow Dog win a case in the Supreme Court?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)