Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
2. Chapter One is titled "A Woman from He-Dog." What is "He-Dog" and where do you find it?
3. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
4. What event leads to Mary being given the special name of Ohitika Win (Brave Woman)?
5. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
This section contains 3,798 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)