|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mary in Chapter Four when her husband is beat up and her child is almost hit by a bullet?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Washington State.
(c) Wounded Knee.
(d) Capital of South Dakota.
2. What does Crow Dog call the abuses from the men who worked at the prisons?
(b) Heavy hate.
(c) Mind torture.
3. According to Chapter Nine, whose braids does Dick Wilson want to personally cut off?
(a) Russell Means.
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Leonard Peltier.
(d) Dennis Banks.
4. Where does Mary's skin sacrifice go?
(a) Into a medicine bag.
(b) Into a red bundle, tied to a sacred pipe.
(c) Around her neck.
(d) Into a fire.
5. Who is stabbed by a white man in Chapter Eight?
(a) Barbara Brave Bird.
(b) Russ Fools Bull.
(c) Wesley Bad Heart Bull.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does AIM stand for?
2. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
3. How many children does Mary bear Leonard?
4. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
5. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)