|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Mary's mother and grandmother to abandon many traditional ways?
(d) Mission school.
2. Who says, "I am the last genuine aborigine left"?
(a) Wallace Black Elk.
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Henry Crow Dog.
(d) Uncle Bill Eagle Feathers.
3. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
(a) The Trail of Tears.
(b) The first Wounded Knee.
(c) Little Big Horn.
(d) Mary's birth.
4. What is pejuta sapa, mentioned in Chapter Five?
5. How long does the siege at Wounded Knee last?
(a) Two months.
(b) Seventy-one days.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Eleven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is accused of shooting and killing two federal officers and later convicted of the crime?
2. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
3. Where does Mary's skin sacrifice go?
4. Whose chest is described as a battleground of scars?
5. How many times does Mary see her birth father by Chapter Two?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)