|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a winkte?
(a) A midwife.
(b) A gay person.
(c) A medicine woman.
(d) A ceremony.
2. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
(a) Dennis Banks, an AIM leader.
(b) Lizzy Fast Horse, a grandmother.
(c) Bill Kunstler, a lawyer.
(d) Angela Davis, a revolutionary.
3. What is sprinkled over hot rocks in Chapter Fourteen?
(a) Green cedar.
4. In Chapter Two, what does Mary's family make tea from?
(b) They don't have tea.
5. According to the author, what town is considered by many Native Americans to be the most racist town in the U.S.?
(a) Kansas City.
(c) Rapid City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
2. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
3. Where is Mary in Chapter Four when her husband is beat up and her child is almost hit by a bullet?
4. How tall is Mary?
5. Who says, "Moral power is always more dangerous to an oppressor than political force"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)