|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the dancers at Sun Dance dance around?
(a) Sacred pole.
(b) The head of the Sun Dance.
(c) Sacred tree.
2. According to Chapter Eleven, where does Crow Dog go on Friday, April 5th?
(a) Mount Rushmore.
(b) Crow Dog land.
(c) Rapid City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. What does Bobby Leader Charge dance for in Chapter Sixteen?
(a) For his sick father.
(b) For the death of his friend.
(c) For the release of Leonard Peltier.
(d) For his brother's release from jail.
4. How does Barbara miscarry her baby at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) Getting into a fight with her mother.
(b) Not being able to get to the hospital on time.
(c) Being in a car accident.
(d) By carrying a heavy pan while working in the kitchen.
5. What is sprinkled over hot rocks in Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Green cedar.
Short Answer Questions
1. The feds at Wounded Knee wear camouflage outfits or _____.
2. What year is AIM born?
3. What is Cankpe Opi Wakpala?
4. Who serves as defense coordinators for Leonard Crow Dog's appeal?
5. What happens to the Crow Dogs on September 5, 1975?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)