|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
(a) Dennis Banks.
(b) Russell Means.
(c) Wallace Black Elk.
(d) Merle Left Hand Bull.
2. What ceremony involves the entering of spirits and moving of objects?
(a) Yuwipi ceremony.
(b) Healing ceremony.
(c) Sun Dance.
(d) Ghost Dance.
3. Who is accused of shooting and killing two federal officers and later convicted of the crime?
(a) Russell Means.
(b) Leonard Peltier.
(c) Dennis Banks.
(d) Annie Mae Aquash.
4. Who is Wise?
(a) One of the students at the boarding school.
(b) A hippie or Yippie from New York.
(c) A reservation friend.
(d) A boy who was passing through Rosebud.
5. According to Chapter Eleven, where does Crow Dog go on Friday, April 5th?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Mount Rushmore.
(c) Crow Dog land.
(d) Rapid City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
2. Who makes a Wounded Knee patch for Mary's child?
3. What feathers are Henry Crow Dog's fan made of?
4. Where is Leonard Peltier from?
5. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)