|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Mary address Leonard with before their marriage?
2. Where is Mary caught shoplifting her second time?
(d) Rapid City.
3. What is the "Red Panther"?
(a) A group of students at the boarding school.
(b) A student newspaper that the author was involved in.
(c) A book.
(d) A Native American protest group.
4. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
(a) People from Pine Ridge.
(c) Those living in poverty.
(d) Elderly and children.
5. The Siege at Wounded Kneeis concentrated around three centers: Sacred Heart Church, Gildersleeve Trading Post, and _____.
(a) The Wounded Knee monument.
(b) The school.
(c) The museum.
(d) The tribal building.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does Mary give birth?
2. What causes Mary's mother and grandmother to abandon many traditional ways?
3. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
4. Who says, "You got to look at things with the eye in your heart"?
5. Who is the ex-marine Vietnam vet who is shot through the heart at Wounded Knee?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)