|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
(a) Mary's birth.
(b) The first Wounded Knee.
(c) Little Big Horn.
(d) The Trail of Tears.
2. Who is the very corrupt tribal president at Pine Ridge?
(a) Graham Brave Bull.
(b) Dick Wilson.
(c) Dennis Albert.
(d) Albert Ellis.
3. According to the author, what town is considered by many Native Americans to be the most racist town in the U.S.?
(b) Rapid City.
(c) Kansas City.
4. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Government worker training.
(b) Nurse training.
(c) Teacher training.
(d) Business school training.
5. In Chapter Sixteen, what are the names of Leonard's daughters?
(a) Ellen and Anna.
(b) Maria and Wanda.
(c) Ina and Bernadette.
(d) Janie and Norma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
2. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
3. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
4. Who starts the Ghost Dance religion?
5. In Sioux traditional births, what is placed in the center of a tipi?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)