|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary spend $99.99 on in Chapter Eight?
(b) An imitation Persian rug.
(d) Asian food while in New York.
2. What legislation passes in 1934 that focuses on Indian government?
(a) Dawes Act.
(b) American Indian Religious Freedom Act.
(c) Indian Civil Rights Act.
(d) Indian Reorganization Act.
3. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
(a) Bill Kunstler, a lawyer.
(b) Dennis Banks, an AIM leader.
(c) Angela Davis, a revolutionary.
(d) Lizzy Fast Horse, a grandmother.
4. In what year did the first Crow Dog win a case in the Supreme Court?
5. According to the author, what town is considered by many Native Americans to be the most racist town in the U.S.?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Rapid City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lunch does Mary eat in Chapter Nine before she notices airplanes flying over?
2. Who serves as defense coordinators for Leonard Crow Dog's appeal?
3. What is the name of Leonard Crow Dog's favorite horse?
4. Who is the Oglala holy man who dies about 50 years before the second Wounded Knee?
5. What happens to the Crow Dogs on September 5, 1975?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)