|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
(c) Loss of spirituality.
(d) White men.
2. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
3. How tall is Mary?
(a) Five and a half feet.
(b) Not much over five feet tall.
(c) Under five feet.
(d) Over five foot, six inches.
4. Mary is one of two pregnant women at Wounded Knee. Who is the other?
(a) Barbara Brave Bird.
(b) Leona Crow Dog.
(c) Annie Mae Aquash.
(d) Cheryl Petite.
5. Who says, "Purify them, don't cook them"?
(b) Annie Mae.
(c) Bessie Good Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Sun Dance come out into the open again?
2. What do the FBI shoot and kill when they raid the Crow Dogs?
3. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
4. What is a winkte?
5. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)