|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Mary and Leonard in the Epilogue?
(a) Thirty and forty-three.
(b) Thirty-five and forty-seven.
(c) Thirty-seven and fifty.
(d) Thirty-four and forty-seven.
2. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Charlie Little Dog.
(b) Elsie Flood.
(c) Grandpa Moore..
(d) Dick Fool Bull.
3. How many items are on the list on the poster given to Mary's grandfather by missionaries?
4. How many children does Leonard have before marriage to Mary?
5. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
(a) Colonel Chivington.
(b) Spotted Tail.
(c) Major McDougall.
(d) General Custer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
2. Why does Mary receive 25 swats with a paddle when she is thirteen?
3. Who is Ptesan Win?
4. Who says, "Moral power is always more dangerous to an oppressor than political force"?
5. How many times does Mary see her birth father by Chapter Two?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)