|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Ho Uway Tinkte - My Voice You Shall Hear; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are many of the nuns from at the boarding school in Chapter Three?
(b) The Netherlands.
(d) New York.
2. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Nurse training.
(b) Government worker training.
(c) Teacher training.
(d) Business school training.
3. According to a sign in Chapter Eight, what town has "gunsmoke flavor"?
(b) Rapid City.
4. What incident leads to Mary leaving a week before the siege ends?
(a) Forced to leave by AIM leaders.
(b) Her uncle was killed.
(c) Problems with childbirth.
(d) Baby's health problems.
5. How old was Leonard Crow Dog when his spiritual gifts were first noticed?
(a) Fourteen years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
2. What is made of a buffalo legbone in Chapter Sixteen?
3. When does Annie Mae first meet people from AIM?
4. How many times does Mary see her birth father by Chapter Two?
5. What causes Mary's mother and grandmother to abandon many traditional ways?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)