|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that the hoop has not been broken in Chapter Ten?
(a) Russell Means.
(c) Wallace Black Elk.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
2. What tribe does Mary belong to?
(a) Brule or "Burned Thigh."
3. What is one of the oldest Sioux rituals using rocks?
(b) Sweat Bath.
(c) Sun Dance.
(d) Ghost Dance.
4. What lunch does Mary eat in Chapter Nine before she notices airplanes flying over?
(c) Baked beans out of a can.
5. How old is the author when she first drinks alcohol?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie Mae cook in Chapter Thirteen?
2. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
3. According to Chapter Eleven, where does Crow Dog go on Friday, April 5th?
4. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
5. What feathers are Henry Crow Dog's fan made of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)