|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Holds a giveaway feast.
(b) Gives it to his parents.
(c) Buys a truck.
(d) Puts a bathroom in the house.
2. Where do Leonard and Mary meet?
(a) Wounded Knee.
(b) Sun Dance.
(c) Rapid City protest.
(d) Rosebud Fair and Rodeo.
3. What year is AIM born?
4. What activity is justified as a way of getting a little of their own back?
(b) Stealing cars.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
5. According to a Sioux proverb in Chapter Twelve, what is a good mother like?
(a) A beautiful tepee.
(b) A bear.
(c) A blanket.
(d) The Sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
2. How long does the siege at Wounded Knee last?
3. What is the significance of an upside down flag for Native Americans?
4. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
5. What is the name of the Seattle bar on Skid Row that the author mentions in Chapter Four?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)