|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American city does AIM begin in?
(c) St. Paul.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What event takes place on Crow Dog land in late 1972 that the author compares to a rebirth?
(a) Wounded Knee siege.
(b) Ghost Dance.
(c) Sun Dance.
(d) Marriage to Leonard Crow Dog.
3. What does Annie Mae cook in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Dog meat.
(d) Frog's legs.
4. What is Annie Mae's mother's name?
(a) Anna Maria.
(b) Anna Lee.
(c) Ellen Ann.
(d) Mary Ellen.
5. What legislation passes in 1934 that focuses on Indian government?
(a) Indian Reorganization Act.
(b) Dawes Act.
(c) American Indian Religious Freedom Act.
(d) Indian Civil Rights Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Crow Dog family join in 1918 or 1920?
2. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
3. In Chapter Seven, who finds the chief peyote?
4. When the author leaves Custer in Chapter Eight, what does the bumper sticker on her car say?
5. What year does Mary move in with Leonard?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)