|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts the Ghost Dance religion?
(a) Big Foot.
(b) Kicking Bear.
(c) Crazy Horse.
2. How many children does Leonard have before marriage to Mary?
3. How many items are on the list on the poster given to Mary's grandfather by missionaries?
4. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
(a) A girl in her dorm at school.
(b) A boy at the school.
(c) One of the nuns.
(d) A new English teacher/priest.
5. During the author's first Native American Church meeting as a girl, how many times does she receive the medicine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous Indian is the first Crow Dog friends with?
2. What does AIM stand for?
3. What is sprinkled over hot rocks in Chapter Fourteen?
4. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
5. When is Annie Mae last seen by her friends?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)