|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie Mae's mother's name?
(a) Ellen Ann.
(b) Mary Ellen.
(c) Anna Maria.
(d) Anna Lee.
2. Where are many of the nuns from at the boarding school in Chapter Three?
(a) New York.
(b) The Netherlands.
3. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
(a) Spotted Tail.
(b) Colonel Chivington.
(c) General Custer.
(d) Major McDougall.
4. Who is Wise?
(a) A boy who was passing through Rosebud.
(b) A reservation friend.
(c) One of the students at the boarding school.
(d) A hippie or Yippie from New York.
5. What does Mary name her baby?
(b) Annie Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the boarding school while Mary attends?
2. Who does Mary go to in order to "learn to be Indian"?
3. There are two major divisions among the Sioux. What are they?
4. The Siege at Wounded Kneeis concentrated around three centers: Sacred Heart Church, Gildersleeve Trading Post, and _____.
5. What does the Crow Dog family join in 1918 or 1920?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)