|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Oglala holy man who dies about 50 years before the second Wounded Knee?
(a) Kicking Bird.
(b) Black Elk.
(c) Good Thunder.
(d) Yellow Robe.
2. When does Annie Mae first meet people from AIM?
(a) November 1, 1969.
(b) January 1, 1971.
(c) December 31, 1968,
(d) November 26, 1970.
3. What does Annie Mae cook in Chapter Thirteen?
(c) Frog's legs.
(d) Dog meat.
4. What tribe does Mary belong to?
(a) Brule or "Burned Thigh."
5. What is the "Red Panther"?
(a) A book.
(b) A Native American protest group.
(c) A student newspaper that the author was involved in.
(d) A group of students at the boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
2. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
3. In Chapter Two, what does Mary's family make tea from?
4. Where is Mary caught shoplifting her second time?
5. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)