|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Birth Giving; Chapter Twelve, Sioux and Elephants Never Forget.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many items are on the list on the poster given to Mary's grandfather by missionaries?
2. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
(c) Anna Mae.
3. According to Chapter Nine, whose braids does Dick Wilson want to personally cut off?
(a) Russell Means.
(b) Leonard Peltier.
(c) Leonard Crow Dog.
(d) Dennis Banks.
4. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
(a) The heads of households had no ration cards.
(b) In a place of honor in the home.
(c) A beaded pouch around the neck.
(d) In their pocket.
5. What is an iyeska?
(a) Someone belonging to the Lakota Nation.
(b) A teenager.
(c) Someone who is both white and Native American.
(d) A Native American woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feathers are Henry Crow Dog's fan made of?
2. Who is the very corrupt tribal president at Pine Ridge?
3. How tall is Mary?
4. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
5. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)