|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Birth Giving; Chapter Twelve, Sioux and Elephants Never Forget.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
(a) Leonard Crow Dog.
(b) Russell Means.
(c) A 14-year-old Sioux boy.
(d) A middle-aged Ojibway woman.
2. What does AIM stand for?
(a) Taking a true AIM against the white society.
(b) American Indian Movement.
(c) American Indian Mothers.
(d) Association of Indian Moral.
3. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
(a) Mary's mother.
(b) Barbara Brave Bird.
(c) Mary Brave Bird.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
4. What chief does the first Crow Dog kill that leads to a four-generation blood guilt?
(a) Big Foot.
(b) Sitting Bull.
(c) Spotted Tail.
(d) Spotted Elk.
5. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
(a) Anna Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the very corrupt tribal president at Pine Ridge?
2. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
3. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
4. Where is Mary in Chapter Four when her husband is beat up and her child is almost hit by a bullet?
5. Chapter Two begins with what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)