|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Birth Giving; Chapter Twelve, Sioux and Elephants Never Forget.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids are in Mary's family?
2. Where does Leonard's great-grandfather hold a Ghost Dance in 1890?
(a) Wounded Knee.
(c) St. Francis.
3. Where is Mary caught shoplifting her second time?
(b) Rapid City.
4. What does Mary name her baby?
(b) Annie Mae.
5. Who is Wise?
(a) A boy who was passing through Rosebud.
(b) A hippie or Yippie from New York.
(c) One of the students at the boarding school.
(d) A reservation friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter Seven, what unites the different Indian nations?
2. Who says, "We are the Old Indians, the landlords of this continent, coming to collect the rent"?
3. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
4. On what date does Mary give birth?
5. In Chapter One, what procedure is discussed that was commonly performed on Indian women without their permission?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)