|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Birth Giving; Chapter Twelve, Sioux and Elephants Never Forget.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People from what New York tribe join the siege at Wounded Knee for awhile?
2. What famous Indian is the first Crow Dog friends with?
(b) Chief Joseph.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Crazy Horse.
3. What are winter counts?
(a) A record of buffalo killed.
(b) A list of people who die.
(c) Pictures on buffalo skin that tell stories.
(d) The number of people living in a place in a specific winter.
4. What feathers are Henry Crow Dog's fan made of?
5. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
(a) Those living in poverty.
(c) Elderly and children.
(d) People from Pine Ridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
2. What year is AIM born?
3. What does AIM stand for?
4. What is the significance of an upside down flag for Native Americans?
5. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)