|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Birth Giving; Chapter Twelve, Sioux and Elephants Never Forget.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Mary?
(a) Under five feet.
(b) Over five foot, six inches.
(c) Five and a half feet.
(d) Not much over five feet tall.
2. What is Cankpe Opi Wakpala?
(a) Spiritual medicine.
(b) A siege.
(c) Wounded Knee creek.
(d) A warrior society.
3. The Siege at Wounded Kneeis concentrated around three centers: Sacred Heart Church, Gildersleeve Trading Post, and _____.
(a) The school.
(b) The tribal building.
(c) The museum.
(d) The Wounded Knee monument.
4. What year is AIM born?
5. During the author's first Native American Church meeting as a girl, how many times does she receive the medicine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "A new world is coming"?
2. Who gives Mary's baby an Indian name?
3. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
4. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
5. What does Mary spend $99.99 on in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)