|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Birth Giving; Chapter Twelve, Sioux and Elephants Never Forget.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two Native American reservations are mentioned in Chapter One. What are they?
(a) Pine Ridge and Rosebud.
(b) Micmac and Pine Ridge.
(c) Navajo and Hopi.
(d) Rosebud and Navajo.
2. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
(a) 95 years.
(b) A century.
(c) 101 years.
(d) 90 years.
3. What incident leads to Mary leaving a week before the siege ends?
(a) Baby's health problems.
(b) Problems with childbirth.
(c) Her uncle was killed.
(d) Forced to leave by AIM leaders.
4. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
(a) Anna Mae.
5. Who says, "A new world is coming"?
(a) Leonard Crow Dog.
(b) Short Bull.
(c) Yellow Robe.
(d) Sitting Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter Seven, what unites the different Indian nations?
2. What term does Mary address Leonard with before their marriage?
3. How many kids are in Mary's family?
4. In Sioux traditional births, what is placed in the center of a tipi?
5. According to the author in Chapter Seven, what is the movement for Native American rights first a movement about?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)