|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Crying for a Dream; Chapter Eight, Cankpe Opi Wakpala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is AIM born?
2. What is the name of the boarding school that the author attends?
(a) St. Xavier.
(d) St. Francis.
3. In Chapter Two, what does Mary's family make tea from?
(d) They don't have tea.
4. Where does Mary go to school as a child?
(a) Reservation day school.
(b) St. Francis Boarding School.
(c) An out-of-state boarding school.
(d) Public school.
5. When the author leaves Custer in Chapter Eight, what does the bumper sticker on her car say?
(a) Custer died for your sins.
(b) Red Power.
(c) Custer was Sioux'd.
(d) Custer had it coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many acres are in the Rosebud and Pine Ridge reservations?
2. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
3. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
4. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
5. How many items are on the list on the poster given to Mary's grandfather by missionaries?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)