|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Crying for a Dream; Chapter Eight, Cankpe Opi Wakpala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
(a) A boy at the school.
(b) A new English teacher/priest.
(c) One of the nuns.
(d) A girl in her dorm at school.
2. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Business school training.
(b) Teacher training.
(c) Nurse training.
(d) Government worker training.
3. Who is stabbed by a white man in Chapter Eight?
(a) Barbara Brave Bird.
(b) Russ Fools Bull.
(c) Wesley Bad Heart Bull.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
4. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
(a) Bill Kunstler, a lawyer.
(b) Lizzy Fast Horse, a grandmother.
(c) Angela Davis, a revolutionary.
(d) Dennis Banks, an AIM leader.
5. What American city does AIM begin in?
(a) St. Paul.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
2. What does Mary's grandmother tell her never to do in Chapter Two?
3. Who is the very corrupt tribal president at Pine Ridge?
4. Approximately how many acres are in the Rosebud and Pine Ridge reservations?
5. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)