|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Crying for a Dream; Chapter Eight, Cankpe Opi Wakpala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the author when she first drinks alcohol?
2. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
3. Who tells a judge, "Peyote is my lawyer"?
(a) Leonard Crow Dog.
(b) Mary Brave Bird.
(c) Grandpa Fool Bull.
(d) Russell Means.
4. According to Mary, what family has no shortage of legends?
(a) The Crow Dogs.
(b) The Horn Bears.
(c) The Fool Bulls.
(d) The Brave Bulls.
5. According to Chapter Seven, what unites the different Indian nations?
(a) Vision quests.
(b) Sun Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
2. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
3. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
4. What tribe does Mary belong to?
5. According to the author, what town is considered by many Native Americans to be the most racist town in the U.S.?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)