|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Aimlessness; Chapter Six, We AIM Not to Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, what procedure is discussed that was commonly performed on Indian women without their permission?
(c) Oral surgery.
2. Who says, "We are the Old Indians, the landlords of this continent, coming to collect the rent"?
(a) Dick Fool Bull.
(b) Dennis Banks.
(c) Leonard Crow Dog.
(d) Mary Brave Bird.
3. What event draws groups of Native Americans from all over the country to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Takeover at Alcatraz.
(b) March on Washington.
(c) Pan American Pow Wow.
(d) Trail of Broken Treaties.
4. In Chapter Two, what does Mary's family make tea from?
(c) They don't have tea.
5. What tribe does the late Native American activist, Richard Oakes, belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kids are in Mary's family?
2. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
3. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
4. How tall is Mary?
5. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)