|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Aimlessness; Chapter Six, We AIM Not to Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are two major divisions among the Sioux. What are they?
(a) Lakota and Dakota.
(b) Northern and Southern.
(c) Pine Ridge and Rosebud.
(d) Reservation and non-reservation.
2. Who repeats, "You must kill the Indian in order to save the man"?
(c) Federal agents.
3. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
(d) Anna Mae.
4. What activity is justified as a way of getting a little of their own back?
(b) Stealing cars.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
5. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
(a) Rip Torn.
(b) Marlon Brando.
(c) Dustin Hoffman.
(d) Jane Fonda.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kids are in Mary's family?
2. What is the name of the boarding school that the author attends?
3. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
4. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
5. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)