|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Aimlessness; Chapter Six, We AIM Not to Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
(a) They die in infancy.
(b) They catch TB and die.
(c) They are jailed.
(d) They are killed by soldiers.
2. What activity is justified as a way of getting a little of their own back?
(a) Taking drugs.
(c) Stealing cars.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
3. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
(a) Mother and aunt.
(b) Best friend and sister-in law.
(c) Sister and acquaintance.
(d) Cousin and friend.
4. What tribe does Mary belong to?
(d) Brule or "Burned Thigh."
5. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Poor Bear.
(d) Annie Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Mary?
2. What is the name of the boarding school that the author attends?
3. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
4. How old is Mary when her mother remarries?
5. Why does Mary receive 25 swats with a paddle when she is thirteen?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)