|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Aimlessness; Chapter Six, We AIM Not to Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Elsie Flood.
(b) Grandpa Moore..
(c) Dick Fool Bull.
(d) Charlie Little Dog.
2. What is an iyeska?
(a) Someone belonging to the Lakota Nation.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A Native American woman.
(d) Someone who is both white and Native American.
3. How many items are on the list on the poster given to Mary's grandfather by missionaries?
4. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
(a) Mary Brave Bird.
(b) Barbara Brave Bird.
(c) Leonard Crow Dog.
(d) Mary's mother.
5. How does Barbara miscarry her baby at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) Being in a car accident.
(b) Getting into a fight with her mother.
(c) Not being able to get to the hospital on time.
(d) By carrying a heavy pan while working in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
2. What does AIM stand for?
3. According to Mary, what family has no shortage of legends?
4. Who is Ira Hayes?
5. What tribe does Mary belong to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)