|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Aimlessness; Chapter Six, We AIM Not to Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mary caught shoplifting her second time?
(b) Rapid City.
2. According to Mary, what family has no shortage of legends?
(a) The Brave Bulls.
(b) The Fool Bulls.
(c) The Horn Bears.
(d) The Crow Dogs.
3. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Dick Fool Bull.
(b) Charlie Little Dog.
(c) Elsie Flood.
(d) Grandpa Moore..
4. Who runs the boarding school while Mary attends?
(a) South Dakota Public Schools.
(b) The Sisters of the Sacred Heart.
(c) The BIA.
(d) The Lakota.
5. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
(b) Loss of spirituality.
(d) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
2. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
3. What year is AIM born?
4. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
5. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)