|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Aimlessness; Chapter Six, We AIM Not to Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
(a) A girl in her dorm at school.
(b) A boy at the school.
(c) One of the nuns.
(d) A new English teacher/priest.
2. What is the significance of an upside down flag for Native Americans?
(a) It's a message of anger.
(b) It's meant to be a sign of disrespect.
(c) It's a distress call.
(d) It's a truce symbol.
3. What does Mary's Grandpa Moore consider a feast?
(a) Deer meat.
(b) Turtle stew.
4. Why does Mary not want to have her child in a white hospital?
(a) Because Barbara's baby died after two hours.
(b) Because of the large number of forced sterilizations.
(c) Because she was afraid the baby would be taken from her.
(d) Because of fear of white medicine.
5. How many kids are in Mary's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does AIM stand for?
2. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
3. How old is the author when she first drinks alcohol?
4. Who repeats, "You must kill the Indian in order to save the man"?
5. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)