|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Aimlessness; Chapter Six, We AIM Not to Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American city does AIM begin in?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) St. Paul.
2. How many kids are in Mary's family?
3. How does Barbara miscarry her baby at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) Getting into a fight with her mother.
(b) By carrying a heavy pan while working in the kitchen.
(c) Being in a car accident.
(d) Not being able to get to the hospital on time.
4. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
(a) Loss of spirituality.
(b) White men.
5. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
(a) They are jailed.
(b) They are killed by soldiers.
(c) They die in infancy.
(d) They catch TB and die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
2. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
3. How tall is Mary?
4. What is pejuta sapa, mentioned in Chapter Five?
5. What does the author call the towns of Parmelee, St. Francis, and Mission in Chapter Four?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)