|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Civilize Them with a Stick; Chapter Four, Drinking and Fighting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
2. How old is Mary when her mother remarries?
(a) Nine or ten.
(b) One or two.
(c) A teenager.
(d) Five or six.
3. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Teacher training.
(b) Nurse training.
(c) Government worker training.
(d) Business school training.
4. What year does the first Wounded Knee occur?
5. There are two major divisions among the Sioux. What are they?
(a) Pine Ridge and Rosebud.
(b) Lakota and Dakota.
(c) Northern and Southern.
(d) Reservation and non-reservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mary in Chapter Four when her husband is beat up and her child is almost hit by a bullet?
2. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
3. How old is the author when she first drinks alcohol?
4. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
5. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)