|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
(b) Current events non-fiction.
(d) Historical fiction.
2. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
(a) 101 years.
(b) 90 years.
(c) A century.
(d) 95 years.
3. In Chapter Two, what does Mary's family make tea from?
(d) They don't have tea.
4. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
(a) Sister and acquaintance.
(b) Cousin and friend.
(c) Mother and aunt.
(d) Best friend and sister-in law.
5. Where does Mary go to school as a child?
(a) An out-of-state boarding school.
(b) Public school.
(c) St. Francis Boarding School.
(d) Reservation day school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
2. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
3. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
4. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
5. How many kids are in Mary's family?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)