|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
(a) Best friend and sister-in law.
(b) Mother and aunt.
(c) Cousin and friend.
(d) Sister and acquaintance.
2. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Business school training.
(b) Teacher training.
(c) Government worker training.
(d) Nurse training.
3. What year does the first Wounded Knee occur?
4. Two Native American reservations are mentioned in Chapter One. What are they?
(a) Rosebud and Navajo.
(b) Pine Ridge and Rosebud.
(c) Micmac and Pine Ridge.
(d) Navajo and Hopi.
5. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
(a) Barbara Brave Bird.
(b) Mary's mother.
(c) Leonard Crow Dog.
(d) Mary Brave Bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are two major divisions among the Sioux. What are they?
2. How many kids are in Mary's family?
3. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
4. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
5. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)