|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Teacher training.
(b) Government worker training.
(c) Nurse training.
(d) Business school training.
2. Where does Mary go to school as a child?
(a) An out-of-state boarding school.
(b) St. Francis Boarding School.
(c) Reservation day school.
(d) Public school.
3. In Chapter Two, who raises Mary and her siblings?
4. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
(a) In their pocket.
(b) The heads of households had no ration cards.
(c) A beaded pouch around the neck.
(d) In a place of honor in the home.
5. In Chapter Two, what does Mary's family make tea from?
(a) They don't have tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
2. What tribe does Mary belong to?
3. How many times does Mary see her birth father by Chapter Two?
4. How tall is Mary?
5. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)