|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Charlie Little Dog.
(b) Dick Fool Bull.
(c) Grandpa Moore..
(d) Elsie Flood.
2. Chapter Two begins with what?
(a) Words from a young man from Eagle Butte.
(b) Hopi song.
(c) Cheyenne proverb.
(d) Ghost Dance song.
3. In Chapter Two, who raises Mary and her siblings?
4. Where does Mary go to school as a child?
(a) Reservation day school.
(b) Public school.
(c) An out-of-state boarding school.
(d) St. Francis Boarding School.
5. What year does the first Wounded Knee occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
2. What are winter counts?
3. Who does Mary go to in order to "learn to be Indian"?
4. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
5. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)