|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids are in Mary's family?
2. Who repeats, "You must kill the Indian in order to save the man"?
(b) Federal agents.
3. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
(a) Mother and aunt.
(b) Cousin and friend.
(c) Best friend and sister-in law.
(d) Sister and acquaintance.
4. In Chapter Two, what does Mary's family make tea from?
(b) They don't have tea.
5. In Chapter One, what procedure is discussed that was commonly performed on Indian women without their permission?
(b) Oral surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
2. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
3. What causes Mary's mother and grandmother to abandon many traditional ways?
4. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
5. Chapter Two begins with what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)