|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the first Wounded Knee occur?
2. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
(a) The Trail of Tears.
(b) Little Big Horn.
(c) The first Wounded Knee.
(d) Mary's birth.
3. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Nurse training.
(b) Teacher training.
(c) Government worker training.
(d) Business school training.
4. What does Mary's Grandpa Moore consider a feast?
(a) Deer meat.
(c) Turtle stew.
5. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
(a) Leonard Crow Dog.
(b) Mary Brave Bird.
(c) Barbara Brave Bird.
(d) Mary's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Mary's mother and grandmother to abandon many traditional ways?
2. There are two major divisions among the Sioux. What are they?
3. In Chapter One, what procedure is discussed that was commonly performed on Indian women without their permission?
4. Where does Mary go to school as a child?
5. What does Mary's grandmother tell her never to do in Chapter Two?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)