|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the first Wounded Knee occur?
2. How many times does Mary see her birth father by Chapter Two?
(c) Three times.
3. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Government worker training.
(b) Business school training.
(c) Teacher training.
(d) Nurse training.
4. What are winter counts?
(a) The number of people living in a place in a specific winter.
(b) Pictures on buffalo skin that tell stories.
(c) A list of people who die.
(d) A record of buffalo killed.
5. Two Native American reservations are mentioned in Chapter One. What are they?
(a) Micmac and Pine Ridge.
(b) Navajo and Hopi.
(c) Pine Ridge and Rosebud.
(d) Rosebud and Navajo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
2. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
3. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
4. What does Mary's Grandpa Moore consider a feast?
5. What event leads to Mary being given the special name of Ohitika Win (Brave Woman)?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)