|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Invisible Fathers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Charlie Little Dog.
(b) Grandpa Moore..
(c) Elsie Flood.
(d) Dick Fool Bull.
2. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Business school training.
(b) Teacher training.
(c) Government worker training.
(d) Nurse training.
3. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
(c) Historical fiction.
(d) Current events non-fiction.
4. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
(a) Barbara Brave Bird.
(b) Mary's mother.
(c) Mary Brave Bird.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
5. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
(a) The first Wounded Knee.
(b) The Trail of Tears.
(c) Little Big Horn.
(d) Mary's birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Mary?
2. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
3. Chapter One is titled "A Woman from He-Dog." What is "He-Dog" and where do you find it?
4. According to Mary, what family has no shortage of legends?
5. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)