|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the first Wounded Knee occur?
2. Why says, "They won't let Indians like me live"?
(a) Frank Fools Crow.
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Dennis Banks.
(d) Annie Mae.
3. What is an iyeska?
(a) A Native American woman.
(b) A teenager.
(c) Someone who is both white and Native American.
(d) Someone belonging to the Lakota Nation.
4. What year does Mary move in with Leonard?
5. Who is telling the story in Chapter One?
(a) Leonard Crow Dog.
(b) Barbara Brave Bird.
(c) Mary's mother.
(d) Mary Brave Bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
2. In Chapter Four, where are you likely to see a sign that says, "No Indians and Dogs Allowed"?
3. Who says that the hoop has not been broken in Chapter Ten?
4. Where are many of the nuns from at the boarding school in Chapter Three?
5. According to Chapter Nine, whose braids does Dick Wilson want to personally cut off?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)