|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
(a) A 14-year-old Sioux boy.
(b) A middle-aged Ojibway woman.
(c) Russell Means.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
2. According to Mary, what family has no shortage of legends?
(a) The Horn Bears.
(b) The Brave Bulls.
(c) The Crow Dogs.
(d) The Fool Bulls.
3. What is sprinkled over hot rocks in Chapter Fourteen?
(d) Green cedar.
4. Who is Ira Hayes?
(a) A Native American Congressman.
(b) A Pima man who won the Congressional Medal of Honor.
(c) One of the protestors in Washington, D.C.
(d) One of the BIA employees who talked to AIM.
5. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Holds a giveaway feast.
(b) Buys a truck.
(c) Puts a bathroom in the house.
(d) Gives it to his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Moral power is always more dangerous to an oppressor than political force"?
2. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
3. What color is Mary's new home painted?
4. What does Leonard call his bible that he needed to have in prison?
5. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)