|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the reservation where Annie Mae was born and raised?
(d) Nova Scotia.
2. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
(a) One of the nuns.
(b) A new English teacher/priest.
(c) A girl in her dorm at school.
(d) A boy at the school.
3. What does Mary's Grandpa Moore consider a feast?
(a) Deer meat.
(c) Turtle stew.
4. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
(c) Anna Mae.
5. What is a winkte?
(a) A medicine woman.
(b) A ceremony.
(c) A gay person.
(d) A midwife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Leonard Peltier from?
2. In what year did the first Crow Dog win a case in the Supreme Court?
3. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
4. Who does Mary go to in order to "learn to be Indian"?
5. What is the sacred medicine that was the Creator's gift to the Indian people?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)