|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
(a) Truck driver.
(b) Tribal policeman.
(d) Grandpa Moore has no job.
2. Where does Leonard's great-grandfather hold a Ghost Dance in 1890?
(b) St. Francis.
(d) Wounded Knee.
3. When the author leaves Custer in Chapter Eight, what does the bumper sticker on her car say?
(a) Red Power.
(b) Custer had it coming.
(c) Custer died for your sins.
(d) Custer was Sioux'd.
4. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
(a) Angela Davis, a revolutionary.
(b) Lizzy Fast Horse, a grandmother.
(c) Bill Kunstler, a lawyer.
(d) Dennis Banks, an AIM leader.
5. What does Mary spend $99.99 on in Chapter Eight?
(a) An imitation Persian rug.
(d) Asian food while in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary name her baby?
2. Who is accused of shooting and killing two federal officers and later convicted of the crime?
3. Who acts as chief midwife when Mary gives birth?
4. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
5. Who does Annie Mae marry in the Indian way and take the name of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)