|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
(a) Dennis Banks, an AIM leader.
(b) Angela Davis, a revolutionary.
(c) Lizzy Fast Horse, a grandmother.
(d) Bill Kunstler, a lawyer.
2. What is the significance of an upside down flag for Native Americans?
(a) It's meant to be a sign of disrespect.
(b) It's a truce symbol.
(c) It's a distress call.
(d) It's a message of anger.
3. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
(c) Loss of spirituality.
(d) White men.
4. Who is the Osage artist who supports Leonard Crow Dog being released?
(a) David Baxter.
(b) Dick Gregory.
(c) David Amram.
(d) Jeffe Kimball.
5. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
(b) People from Pine Ridge.
(c) Elderly and children.
(d) Those living in poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event takes place on Crow Dog land in late 1972 that the author compares to a rebirth?
2. In Chapter Three, what is the author referring to when she says, "The first shock is always there"?
3. What is Cankpe Opi Wakpala?
4. In what year did the first Crow Dog win a case in the Supreme Court?
5. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)