|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
(a) The Badgers.
(b) The Kit Foxes.
(c) The Strong Hearts.
(d) The Dog Soliders.
2. What is the sacred medicine that was the Creator's gift to the Indian people?
(c) Sweet grass.
3. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Dick Fool Bull.
(b) Charlie Little Dog.
(c) Elsie Flood.
(d) Grandpa Moore..
4. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
(a) Loss of spirituality.
(b) White men.
5. When the author leaves Custer in Chapter Eight, what does the bumper sticker on her car say?
(a) Custer died for your sins.
(b) Custer was Sioux'd.
(c) Red Power.
(d) Custer had it coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feathers are Henry Crow Dog's fan made of?
2. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
3. According to Mary, what family has no shortage of legends?
4. Who acts as chief midwife when Mary gives birth?
5. What American city does AIM begin in?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)