|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feathers are Henry Crow Dog's fan made of?
2. People from what New York tribe join the siege at Wounded Knee for awhile?
3. What does Mary's Grandpa Moore consider a feast?
(b) Deer meat.
(c) Turtle stew.
4. What American city does AIM begin in?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) St. Paul.
5. Who tells a judge, "Peyote is my lawyer"?
(a) Grandpa Fool Bull.
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Mary Brave Bird.
(d) Russell Means.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the reservation where Annie Mae was born and raised?
2. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
3. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
4. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
5. Mary is one of two pregnant women at Wounded Knee. Who is the other?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)