|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
(a) A new English teacher/priest.
(b) A boy at the school.
(c) A girl in her dorm at school.
(d) One of the nuns.
2. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
(a) Best friend and sister-in law.
(b) Mother and aunt.
(c) Sister and acquaintance.
(d) Cousin and friend.
3. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
(a) Poor Bear.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Annie Mae.
4. When is Annie Mae last seen by her friends?
(a) November, 1975.
(b) December, 1975.
(c) October, 1975.
(d) January, 1976.
5. Who tells a judge, "Peyote is my lawyer"?
(a) Grandpa Fool Bull.
(b) Russell Means.
(c) Leonard Crow Dog.
(d) Mary Brave Bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary receive 25 swats with a paddle when she is thirteen?
2. Who says, "We are the Old Indians, the landlords of this continent, coming to collect the rent"?
3. What does Mary's grandmother tell her never to do in Chapter Two?
4. Who acts as chief midwife when Mary gives birth?
5. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)