|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that the hoop has not been broken in Chapter Ten?
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Russell Means.
(d) Wallace Black Elk.
2. Where does Mary go to school as a child?
(a) An out-of-state boarding school.
(b) St. Francis Boarding School.
(c) Public school.
(d) Reservation day school.
3. In Chapter Seven, who finds the chief peyote?
4. Who says, "Moral power is always more dangerous to an oppressor than political force"?
(b) Anna Mae.
(c) Leonard Peltier.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
5. What are winter counts?
(a) Pictures on buffalo skin that tell stories.
(b) A record of buffalo killed.
(c) The number of people living in a place in a specific winter.
(d) A list of people who die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
2. Who is Ptesan Win?
3. Who makes a Wounded Knee patch for Mary's child?
4. Who starts the Ghost Dance religion?
5. Chapter One is titled "A Woman from He-Dog." What is "He-Dog" and where do you find it?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)