|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Mary address Leonard with before their marriage?
2. Who is the Osage artist who supports Leonard Crow Dog being released?
(a) David Baxter.
(b) David Amram.
(c) Dick Gregory.
(d) Jeffe Kimball.
3. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
(a) Truck driver.
(b) Tribal policeman.
(d) Grandpa Moore has no job.
4. In Chapter Four, where are you likely to see a sign that says, "No Indians and Dogs Allowed"?
(a) South Dakota saloons.
(b) South Dakota government buildings.
(c) South Dakota bus stations.
(d) South Dakota department stores.
5. In Chapter Three, what is the author referring to when she says, "The first shock is always there"?
(a) The effect of Indian boarding schools.
(b) Leaving the reservation.
(c) White racism.
(d) Coming to the reservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the FBI shoot and kill when they raid the Crow Dogs?
2. What is pejuta sapa, mentioned in Chapter Five?
3. Who is Wise?
4. Who gives Mary's baby an Indian name?
5. Who says, "Moral power is always more dangerous to an oppressor than political force"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)