|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter One is titled "A Woman from He-Dog." What is "He-Dog" and where do you find it?
(a) He-Dog is a store on the Pine Ridge reservation.
(b) He-Dog is a reservation community in South Dakota.
(c) He-Dog is a play on words revealed in the chapter.
(d) He-Dog is the woman's family name.
2. When does Annie Mae first meet people from AIM?
(a) November 26, 1970.
(b) January 1, 1971.
(c) December 31, 1968,
(d) November 1, 1969.
3. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
(a) Russell Means.
(b) A 14-year-old Sioux boy.
(c) A middle-aged Ojibway woman.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
4. What training does Mary's mother receive for her job?
(a) Teacher training.
(b) Business school training.
(c) Nurse training.
(d) Government worker training.
5. In what year did the first Crow Dog win a case in the Supreme Court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
2. What is the significance of an upside down flag for Native Americans?
3. How tall is Mary?
4. What does Leonard do with $4000 he receives in residuals in Chapter Twelve?
5. What is the name of Leonard Crow Dog's favorite horse?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)