|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary receive 25 swats with a paddle when she is thirteen?
(a) She held hands with a boy.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She talked back to a nun.
(d) She refused to go to Mass because she didn't feel well.
2. What does the only white man's home with heat and running tap water in Pine Ridge become during the siege?
(b) Community hall.
(c) Security office.
3. How does Barbara miscarry her baby at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) Not being able to get to the hospital on time.
(b) By carrying a heavy pan while working in the kitchen.
(c) Getting into a fight with her mother.
(d) Being in a car accident.
4. In Chapter Thirteen, the author mentions people involved with Indian Rights who died. Who led the Oglala Sioux Civil Rights Organization (OSCRO) and was shot by tribal police?
(a) Byron De Sersa.
(b) Pedro Bissonette.
(c) Buddy Lamont.
(d) Jancita Eagle Deer.
5. How long does the siege at Wounded Knee last?
(a) Seventy-one days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Eleven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Annie Mae marry in the Indian way and take the name of?
2. Who says, "Kill 'em all, big and small, nits make lice"?
3. Who is Wise?
4. What famous Indian is the first Crow Dog friends with?
5. What is Annie Mae's mother's name?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)