|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Charlie Little Dog.
(b) Dick Fool Bull.
(c) Elsie Flood.
(d) Grandpa Moore..
2. Who acts as chief midwife when Mary gives birth?
(a) Ellen Moves Camp.
(b) Vernona Kills Right.
(c) Annie Mae Aquash.
(d) Josette Wawasik.
3. Who is the Osage artist who supports Leonard Crow Dog being released?
(a) Dick Gregory.
(b) David Amram.
(c) Jeffe Kimball.
(d) David Baxter.
4. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
(a) Elderly and children.
(b) People from Pine Ridge.
(d) Those living in poverty.
5. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
(a) 95 years.
(b) 90 years.
(c) 101 years.
(d) A century.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Leonard have before marriage to Mary?
2. When does Annie Mae first meet people from AIM?
3. The Siege at Wounded Kneeis concentrated around three centers: Sacred Heart Church, Gildersleeve Trading Post, and _____.
4. What does Mary's grandmother tell her never to do in Chapter Two?
5. Where do Leonard and Mary meet?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)