|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what town is considered by many Native Americans to be the most racist town in the U.S.?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) Rapid City.
2. In Leonard Crow Dog's trial in South Dakota, he predicts he will be found guilty at what time?
(a) Nine in the morning.
(b) Two o'clock.
(d) Four o'clock.
3. Who or what does the author blame for the "Indian drinking problem"?
(a) White men.
(c) Loss of spirituality.
4. The feds at Wounded Knee wear camouflage outfits or _____.
(a) Jeans and denim shirts.
(c) Light blue Day-Glo jumpsuits.
(d) All black outfits.
5. Who says, "A new world is coming"?
(a) Short Bull.
(b) Sitting Bull.
(c) Yellow Robe.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the reservation where Annie Mae was born and raised?
2. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
3. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
4. How long does the siege at Wounded Knee last?
5. The Siege at Wounded Kneeis concentrated around three centers: Sacred Heart Church, Gildersleeve Trading Post, and _____.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)