|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Red Panther"?
(a) A group of students at the boarding school.
(b) A Native American protest group.
(c) A book.
(d) A student newspaper that the author was involved in.
2. What is one of the oldest Sioux rituals using rocks?
(a) Sun Dance.
(b) Sweat Bath.
(c) Ghost Dance.
3. In Chapter Four, where are you likely to see a sign that says, "No Indians and Dogs Allowed"?
(a) South Dakota saloons.
(b) South Dakota government buildings.
(c) South Dakota department stores.
(d) South Dakota bus stations.
4. Who makes a Wounded Knee patch for Mary's child?
(c) Annie Mae.
(d) Mary's mother.
5. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
(a) Merle Left Hand Bull.
(b) Frank Clearwater.
(c) Wallace Black Elk.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
2. What is an iyeska?
3. Where is Leonard Peltier from?
4. In Chapter Two, what happens to Mary's uncles?
5. Who gives Mary's baby an Indian name?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)