|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lunch does Mary eat in Chapter Nine before she notices airplanes flying over?
(c) Baked beans out of a can.
2. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
(a) Dustin Hoffman.
(b) Rip Torn.
(c) Marlon Brando.
(d) Jane Fonda.
3. How old was Leonard Crow Dog when his spiritual gifts were first noticed?
(a) Fourteen years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Five years old.
4. What is the sacred medicine that was the Creator's gift to the Indian people?
(d) Sweet grass.
5. Who repeats, "You must kill the Indian in order to save the man"?
(d) Federal agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ceremony involves the entering of spirits and moving of objects?
2. According to the author, what town is considered by many Native Americans to be the most racist town in the U.S.?
3. What do the criminal charges against Leonard Crow Dog stem from?
4. How long does Old Grandpa Fool Bull live?
5. What is the "big, bad granddaddy of penitentiaries"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)