|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sprinkled over hot rocks in Chapter Fourteen?
(c) Green cedar.
2. What chief does the first Crow Dog kill that leads to a four-generation blood guilt?
(a) Big Foot.
(b) Spotted Tail.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Spotted Elk.
3. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
(a) First chief engineer.
(b) Medicine man.
(c) Ammunitions officer.
(d) Head of security.
4. Who does Annie Mae marry in the Indian way and take the name of?
(a) Jake Aquash.
(b) Russell Means.
(c) Nogeeshik Aquash.
(d) Jake Maloney.
5. What does the only white man's home with heat and running tap water in Pine Ridge become during the siege?
(b) Community hall.
(c) Security office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one ask for a yuwipi ceremony?
2. What do the FBI shoot and kill when they raid the Crow Dogs?
3. According to Mary, what family has no shortage of legends?
4. Why does Mary receive 25 swats with a paddle when she is thirteen?
5. What famous Indian is the first Crow Dog friends with?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)