|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American city does AIM begin in?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) St. Paul.
2. Where do Leonard and Mary meet?
(a) Sun Dance.
(b) Rapid City protest.
(c) Wounded Knee.
(d) Rosebud Fair and Rodeo.
3. Who is the ex-marine Vietnam vet who is shot through the heart at Wounded Knee?
(a) Morning Star.
(b) Buddy Lamont.
(c) Dennis Wilson.
(d) Frank Clearwater.
4. What incident leads to Mary leaving a week before the siege ends?
(a) Problems with childbirth.
(b) Her uncle was killed.
(c) Baby's health problems.
(d) Forced to leave by AIM leaders.
5. Two Native American reservations are mentioned in Chapter One. What are they?
(a) Micmac and Pine Ridge.
(b) Rosebud and Navajo.
(c) Navajo and Hopi.
(d) Pine Ridge and Rosebud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an iyeska?
2. In Chapter Seven, who finds the chief peyote?
3. In Chapter Thirteen, the author mentions people involved with Indian Rights who died. Who led the Oglala Sioux Civil Rights Organization (OSCRO) and was shot by tribal police?
4. Who starts the Ghost Dance religion?
5. According to Chapter Eleven, where does Crow Dog go on Friday, April 5th?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)