|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
(a) Poor Bear.
(b) Her husband.
(d) Annie Mae.
2. Approximately how many acres are in the Rosebud and Pine Ridge reservations?
(a) Three hundred thousand.
(b) Two million.
(c) Three million.
(d) Eight hundred thousand.
3. How does Barbara miscarry her baby at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) By carrying a heavy pan while working in the kitchen.
(b) Getting into a fight with her mother.
(c) Being in a car accident.
(d) Not being able to get to the hospital on time.
4. Who are Beck and McClosky?
(a) Two drunk men who charge Crow Dog with assault.
(b) Federal officers.
(d) AIM leaders.
5. What causes Leonard to break down the first time while in prison?
(a) The threat of a lobotomy.
(b) The burning of his parents' house.
(c) His hair being cut.
(d) Being raped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
2. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
3. What is the name of the boarding school that the author attends?
4. Why says, "They won't let Indians like me live"?
5. What year is AIM born?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)