|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, the narrator speaks of two women being found dead in the snow, Annie Mae and Delphine. Who are these women to the narrator?
(a) Sister and acquaintance.
(b) Mother and aunt.
(c) Best friend and sister-in law.
(d) Cousin and friend.
2. What is the "big, bad granddaddy of penitentiaries"?
3. Who takes Mary to her first peyote meeting?
(a) Elsie Flood.
(b) Charlie Little Dog.
(c) Grandpa Moore..
(d) Dick Fool Bull.
4. Who says, "A new world is coming"?
(a) Yellow Robe.
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Short Bull.
5. Who repeats, "You must kill the Indian in order to save the man"?
(c) Federal agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Oglala holy man who dies about 50 years before the second Wounded Knee?
2. What tribe does Mary belong to?
3. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
4. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned as a supporter of AIM?
5. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)