|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids are in Mary's family?
2. How tall is Mary?
(a) Not much over five feet tall.
(b) Over five foot, six inches.
(c) Under five feet.
(d) Five and a half feet.
3. Who is the Osage artist who supports Leonard Crow Dog being released?
(a) Jeffe Kimball.
(b) David Baxter.
(c) David Amram.
(d) Dick Gregory.
4. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
(a) Wallace Black Elk.
(b) Dennis Banks.
(c) Leonard Peltier.
(d) Russell Means.
5. How many times does Mary see her birth father by Chapter Two?
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event takes place on Crow Dog land in late 1972 that the author compares to a rebirth?
2. Who says that the hoop has not been broken in Chapter Ten?
3. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
4. What is the best description of the type of book Lakota Woman is?
5. Mary is one of two pregnant women at Wounded Knee. Who is the other?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)