|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tribe does the late Native American activist, Richard Oakes, belong to?
2. Who is Ira Hayes?
(a) A Native American Congressman.
(b) A Pima man who won the Congressional Medal of Honor.
(c) One of the BIA employees who talked to AIM.
(d) One of the protestors in Washington, D.C.
3. What does Crow Dog call the abuses from the men who worked at the prisons?
(b) Mind torture.
(c) Heavy hate.
4. In what year did the first Crow Dog win a case in the Supreme Court?
5. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
(d) Anna Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
2. On what date does Mary give birth?
3. Who makes a Wounded Knee patch for Mary's child?
4. Who does Annie Mae marry in the Indian way and take the name of?
5. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)