|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a sign in Chapter Eight, what town has "gunsmoke flavor"?
(b) Rapid City.
2. What does AIM stand for?
(a) Association of Indian Moral.
(b) American Indian Mothers.
(c) American Indian Movement.
(d) Taking a true AIM against the white society.
3. Who is the Osage artist who supports Leonard Crow Dog being released?
(a) David Baxter.
(b) David Amram.
(c) Dick Gregory.
(d) Jeffe Kimball.
4. What color is Mary's new home painted?
5. In Chapter Four, where are you likely to see a sign that says, "No Indians and Dogs Allowed"?
(a) South Dakota saloons.
(b) South Dakota department stores.
(c) South Dakota government buildings.
(d) South Dakota bus stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
2. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
3. In Leonard Crow Dog's trial in South Dakota, he predicts he will be found guilty at what time?
4. What is the name of the boarding school that the author attends?
5. What is the sacred medicine that was the Creator's gift to the Indian people?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)