|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen, The Eagle Caged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the reservation where Annie Mae was born and raised?
(c) Nova Scotia.
2. In Chapter Thirteen, the author mentions people involved with Indian Rights who died. Who led the Oglala Sioux Civil Rights Organization (OSCRO) and was shot by tribal police?
(a) Byron De Sersa.
(b) Pedro Bissonette.
(c) Jancita Eagle Deer.
(d) Buddy Lamont.
3. How does one ask for a yuwipi ceremony?
(a) By giving offerings to Mother Earth.
(b) By asking in a sweat lodge.
(c) By asking at Sun Dance.
(d) By sending a sacred pipe and tobacco to a medicine man.
4. What tribe does the late Native American activist, Richard Oakes, belong to?
5. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) Head of security.
(c) Ammunitions officer.
(d) First chief engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Leonard and Mary meet?
2. What do the criminal charges against Leonard Crow Dog stem from?
3. In Chapter Three, what is the author referring to when she says, "The first shock is always there"?
4. Who acts as chief midwife when Mary gives birth?
5. What historic event does Grandpa Fool Bull witness?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)