|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Siege; Chapter Ten, The Ghosts Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the very corrupt tribal president at Pine Ridge?
(a) Dennis Albert.
(b) Graham Brave Bull.
(c) Albert Ellis.
(d) Dick Wilson.
2. How old is Mary when her mother remarries?
(a) A teenager.
(b) One or two.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Nine or ten.
3. How long does the siege at Wounded Knee last?
(a) Seventy-one days.
(b) Eleven days.
(c) Two months.
(d) Seven weeks.
4. According to the author, who makes up the AIM song?
(a) Leonard Crow Dog.
(b) A middle-aged Ojibway woman.
(c) A 14-year-old Sioux boy.
(d) Russell Means.
5. What event draws groups of Native Americans from all over the country to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Pan American Pow Wow.
(b) March on Washington.
(c) Trail of Broken Treaties.
(d) Takeover at Alcatraz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work does Grandpa Moore do?
2. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
3. What American city does AIM begin in?
4. According to Chapter Nine, whose braids does Dick Wilson want to personally cut off?
5. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)