|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Siege; Chapter Ten, The Ghosts Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American city does AIM begin in?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) St. Paul.
2. What does the author call the towns of Parmelee, St. Francis, and Mission in Chapter Four?
(a) Drunk towns.
(b) Rez towns.
(c) Fun towns.
(d) Redneck towns.
3. What is the name of the Seattle bar on Skid Row that the author mentions in Chapter Four?
(a) A name isn't given.
(b) Pike Place bar.
(c) Puget Sound Cafe.
(d) Tugboat Cafe.
4. Who says, "You hate those most whom you have injured most"?
(a) Angela Davis, a revolutionary.
(b) Lizzy Fast Horse, a grandmother.
(c) Bill Kunstler, a lawyer.
(d) Dennis Banks, an AIM leader.
5. Why does Mary not want to have her child in a white hospital?
(a) Because of the large number of forced sterilizations.
(b) Because of fear of white medicine.
(c) Because she was afraid the baby would be taken from her.
(d) Because Barbara's baby died after two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ira Hayes?
2. Who does Mary give a bloody nose to in Chapter Three?
3. What do many Ghost Dance dancers wrap themselves up with in the 19th century?
4. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
5. Where is Mary caught shoplifting her second time?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)