|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Siege; Chapter Ten, The Ghosts Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Red Panther"?
(a) A student newspaper that the author was involved in.
(b) A book.
(c) A group of students at the boarding school.
(d) A Native American protest group.
2. Who says, "A new world is coming"?
(a) Yellow Robe.
(b) Short Bull.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Leonard Crow Dog.
3. How many times does Mary see her birth father by Chapter Two?
(c) Three times.
4. What American city does AIM begin in?
(a) St. Paul.
(c) San Francisco.
5. In Chapter Five, whose drug of choice is LSD?
(b) Anna Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
2. Chapter Two begins with what?
3. Where are many of the nuns from at the boarding school in Chapter Three?
4. The feds at Wounded Knee wear camouflage outfits or _____.
5. Who does Leonard Crow Dog perform spiritual ceremonies with at Wounded Knee?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)