|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Siege; Chapter Ten, The Ghosts Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does AIM stand for?
(a) American Indian Mothers.
(b) Association of Indian Moral.
(c) Taking a true AIM against the white society.
(d) American Indian Movement.
2. What is the name of the Seattle bar on Skid Row that the author mentions in Chapter Four?
(a) A name isn't given.
(b) Tugboat Cafe.
(c) Pike Place bar.
(d) Puget Sound Cafe.
3. What is the significance of an upside down flag for Native Americans?
(a) It's a message of anger.
(b) It's a distress call.
(c) It's meant to be a sign of disrespect.
(d) It's a truce symbol.
4. What year is AIM born?
5. During the author's first Native American Church meeting as a girl, how many times does she receive the medicine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is stabbed by a white man in Chapter Eight?
2. In the old days, where do the heads of households keep ration cards?
3. Which old warrior society once wore long sashes?
4. How does Barbara miscarry her baby at the beginning of Chapter Five?
5. Who are the helpless ones, according to Chapter Two?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)