|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Siege; Chapter Ten, The Ghosts Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bob Free at Wounded Knee?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) Head of security.
(c) Ammunitions officer.
(d) First chief engineer.
2. Who is the main doctor in Chapter Ten?
(a) Merle Left Hand Bull.
(b) Leonard Crow Dog.
(c) Wallace Black Elk.
(d) Frank Clearwater.
3. What does the only white man's home with heat and running tap water in Pine Ridge become during the siege?
(b) Community hall.
(c) Security office.
4. People from what New York tribe join the siege at Wounded Knee for awhile?
5. According to Chapter Seven, what unites the different Indian nations?
(a) Sun Dance.
(c) Vision quests.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kids are in Mary's family?
2. According to Chapter Nine, whose braids does Dick Wilson want to personally cut off?
3. What feathers are Henry Crow Dog's fan made of?
4. What causes Mary's mother and grandmother to abandon many traditional ways?
5. Who tells a judge, "Peyote is my lawyer"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)