|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
(a) Leonard Peltier.
(b) Dennis Banks.
(c) Wallace Black Elk.
(d) Russell Means.
2. In Chapter Seven, who finds the chief peyote?
3. What does Annie Mae cook in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Frog's legs.
(d) Dog meat.
4. Where is Mary in Chapter Four when her husband is beat up and her child is almost hit by a bullet?
(a) Wounded Knee.
(b) Capital of South Dakota.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Washington State.
5. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary receive 25 swats with a paddle when she is thirteen?
2. What legislation passes in 1934 that focuses on Indian government?
3. Who does Annie Mae marry in the Indian way and take the name of?
4. What does the Crow Dog family join in 1918 or 1920?
5. Who says, "Purify them, don't cook them"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)