|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sprinkled over hot rocks in Chapter Fourteen?
(c) Green cedar.
2. In Chapter Four, where are you likely to see a sign that says, "No Indians and Dogs Allowed"?
(a) South Dakota government buildings.
(b) South Dakota bus stations.
(c) South Dakota saloons.
(d) South Dakota department stores.
3. When is Annie Mae last seen by her friends?
(a) December, 1975.
(b) January, 1976.
(c) October, 1975.
(d) November, 1975.
4. When does Annie Mae first meet people from AIM?
(a) January 1, 1971.
(b) November 26, 1970.
(c) December 31, 1968,
(d) November 1, 1969.
5. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
(b) Annie Mae.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Poor Bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the reservation where Annie Mae was born and raised?
2. Who says, "Purify them, don't cook them"?
3. What does Mary spend $99.99 on in Chapter Eight?
4. Who runs the boarding school while Mary attends?
5. How old is the author when she first drinks alcohol?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)