|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie Mae cook in Chapter Thirteen?
(c) Frog's legs.
(d) Dog meat.
2. Where is the reservation where Annie Mae was born and raised?
(d) Nova Scotia.
3. How old was Leonard Crow Dog when his spiritual gifts were first noticed?
(a) Fourteen years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Ten years old.
4. Who says, "You got to look at things with the eye in your heart"?
(a) Lame Deer.
(b) Annie Mae.
(d) Leonard Peltier.
5. Where is the Sioux peyote garden located?
(b) Southern Mexico.
(d) Black Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wise?
2. What does the Crow Dog family join in 1918 or 1920?
3. When does Annie Mae first meet people from AIM?
4. What is the name of the boarding school that the author attends?
5. What is the sacred medicine that was the Creator's gift to the Indian people?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)