|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Two Cut-Off Hands; Chapter Fourteen, Cante Ishta - The Eye of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Revenge yourself with mind power"?
2. What man does Annie Mae get close to in the months preceding her death?
(a) Dennis Banks.
(b) Leonard Peltier.
(c) Russell Means.
(d) Wallace Black Elk.
3. Who does Mary's sister bail out of jail in Chapter Four?
(a) Annie Mae.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Poor Bear.
4. Where are many of the nuns from at the boarding school in Chapter Three?
(b) New York.
(c) The Netherlands.
5. What is the name of the boarding school that the author attends?
(a) St. Francis.
(b) St. Xavier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Seattle bar on Skid Row that the author mentions in Chapter Four?
2. What is one of the oldest Sioux rituals using rocks?
3. What ceremony involves the entering of spirits and moving of objects?
4. How old is the author when she first drinks alcohol?
5. What legislation passes in 1934 that focuses on Indian government?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)