|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
3. Why does Augustus try to prevent Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
4. What gift does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Lady Windemere?
5. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why do the men appear to approve of Lord and Lady Windemere where Mrs. Erlynne...
This section contains 1,020 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)