|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second reason Mrs. Erlynne plans to visit Lady Windemere?
(a) To tell her the truth.
(b) To confront Lord Windemere.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To beg forgiveness.
2. How does Mrs. Erlynne dispose of the letter?
(a) She gives it to Darlington's servant to destroy.
(b) She tears it up and throws it into the fire.
(c) She eats it.
(d) She tears it up and throws it out the window.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims it is not repentance that consoles one, but:
4. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
(a) She is too ashamed of her own behavior.
(b) She is too proud to accept his apologies.
(c) She loves Darlington.
(d) She does not love him.
5. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
(a) Betrayal is the second.
(b) Words are the second.
(c) Deeds are the second.
(d) Love is the second.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
3. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
4. Lady Windemere describes the roses in the garden at Selby as:
5. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)