|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dumby consider a woman who understands one a dangerous thing?
(a) Because one will never be entirely happy.
(b) Because they will always end up marrying one.
(c) Because one will never be able to hide anything.
(d) Because one will always have to explain themselves.
2. What, according to Mrs. Erlynne, is better than ideals?
3. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) Cecil Graham.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lord Augustus.
4. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They hear Windemere and Darlington fighting.
(b) They hear Windemere searching the house.
(c) They hear the men returning.
(d) They hear Lord Darlington sobbing.
5. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
(a) Knowing he does not love her.
(b) Knowing he is a fool.
(c) Knowing she is Lady Windemere's mother.
(d) Knowing he has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
2. How does Lady Windemere describe Mrs. Erlynne at the end of the play?
3. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
4. Lady Windemere feels it is her duty to:
5. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)