|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
(a) She regrets repeating her mother's mistakes.
(b) She does not want her husband to punish her.
(c) She still loves her husband and wants to return to him.
(d) She regrets leaving her child.
2. Lady Windemere feels it is her duty to:
(a) Tell her husband the truth about her mother.
(b) Tell her mother the truth about her father.
(c) Tell her mother about her affair with Darlington.
(d) Tell her husband the truth about the previous evening.
3. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
(a) Lord Augustus warned told her where to find her daughter.
(b) Lord Windemere sent her to send his wife away.
(c) Lord Darlington sent her to bring her home.
(d) Lord Windemere sent her to fetch his wife.
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims it is not repentance that consoles one, but:
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
(b) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(c) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
(d) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne claim to dislike about London?
2. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
3. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
4. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
5. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)