|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
(d) Dyed hair.
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Windemere must beg Darlington's forgiveness.
(b) Lady Windemere must publicly apologize to her.
(c) Lady Windemere must return to her husband.
(d) Lady Windemere must take her son along with her.
3. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Lady Windemere.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lady Agatha.
4. Lady Windemere begins to tell her husband the truth about the previous night because:
(a) He cannot forgive the note she wrote him.
(b) He continues to deride Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) He begs her to tell him where she went.
(d) He knows the truth anyway.
5. Why does Augustus try to prevent Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) Windemere is still too angry at his wife to behave himself.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne has asked Augustus to detain Windemere as long as possible.
(c) Augustus wants Windemere to find his wife's fan.
(d) Augustus wants Darlington to have time to escape with Lady Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before she leaves, Mrs. Erlynne asks for:
2. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
3. Lady Windemere claims that people do not rule life, but rather:
4. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
5. Where does Act 3 take place?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)