|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(c) Cecil Graham.
(d) Lord Darlington.
2. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
(a) Never to communicate with him again.
(b) Marry Augustus and leave town.
(c) To be better mother to her daughter.
(d) Never to reveal her affair with Darlington.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
(a) An outcast.
(b) A whore.
(c) A dog.
(d) A leper.
4. What does Lord Windemere say about his wife and Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) That his wife is never to see her again.
(b) That his wife must forgive her actions.
(c) That his wife is never to leave him again.
(d) That his wife is to call on her immediately.
5. Where does Act 3 take place?
(a) In Lady Windemere's rooms.
(b) In Mrs. Erlynne's rooms.
(c) In Lord Windermere's rooms.
(d) In Lord Darlington's rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Windemere do in the morning?
2. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
4. What admonishment does Mrs. Erlynne give Lord Windemere?
5. Where is Mrs. Erlynne going?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)