|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Mrs. Erlynne is:
2. Why does Lady Windemere initially reject Mrs. Erlynne's advice?
(a) Her pride is wounded because her mother has abandoned her.
(b) She knows Mrs. Erlynne is trying to trick her into making a mistake.
(c) She knows Mrs. Erlynne wants Darlington for herself.
(d) Her pride is wounded because she still believes her husband has had an affair.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims that her purpose in coming to Lord Darlington's house is:
(a) To save her daughter from making a hideous mistake.
(b) To save her daughter from a life with an unloving husband.
(c) To save Lord Windemere from scandal.
(d) To trick Lady Windemere into returning home.
4. What is the truth about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She is Augustus' mother.
(b) She is Lady Windemere's mother.
(c) She is Lord Windemere's first wife.
(d) She is Lord Windemere's mother.
5. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
(a) She must leave Darlington.
(b) She must love her husband.
(c) She must stay with her son.
(d) She must leave immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
2. Dumby asks Augustus about Mrs. Erlynne's:
3. Augustus overlooks rumors of Mrs. Erlynne's affairs because:
4. What admonishment does Mrs. Erlynne give Lord Windemere?
5. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)