|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
(a) She threatens to have an affair with Augustus.
(b) She threatens to go home and tell her husband the truth.
(c) She threatens to create a huge scandal for herself and Windemere.
(d) She threatens to expose Mrs. Erlynne to society.
2. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
(a) Words are the second.
(b) Love is the second.
(c) Betrayal is the second.
(d) Deeds are the second.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
(a) A whore.
(b) A leper.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A dog.
4. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
(a) Lady Windemere.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Lady Agatha.
(d) Lady Plymdale.
5. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
(a) Was actually thrown into the fire.
(b) Was not shown to her husband.
(c) Was actually her letter.
(d) Was in her handwriting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for visiting Lady Windemere?
2. Dumby asks Augustus about Mrs. Erlynne's:
3. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
4. Augustus is happy to leave England because:
5. Augustus forgives Mrs. Erlynne because:
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)