|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
(a) Cecil Graham finds her fan.
(b) Dumby finds her cloak.
(c) Lord Windemere sees her behind the curtains.
(d) Lord Augustus finds her purse.
2. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
(a) She is waiting to confront Darlington on his affair.
(b) She is waiting for her husband to arrive.
(c) She is waiting for Darlington to arrive so she can accept him.
(d) She is waiting to reject Darlington's proposition.
3. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
(b) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
(c) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
(d) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
4. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(b) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
(c) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
(d) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for visiting Lady Windemere?
(a) She claims she has come to seek revenge.
(b) She claims she has come to return the fan.
(c) She claims she has come to see her daughter.
(d) She claims she has come to apologize.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do Lady Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne share?
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
3. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
4. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
5. Before she leaves, Mrs. Erlynne asks for:
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)