|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus forgives Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) She has explained everything.
(b) She has confessed everything.
(c) She has forgiven him everything.
(d) She has denied everything.
2. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
(c) Dyed hair.
3. Why does Lord Darlington forbid Windemere to search his rooms?
(a) He knows Mrs. Erlynne is there.
(b) He knows Lady Windemere must be there.
(c) He knows Lady Agatha is there.
(d) He knows there is no one in his rooms.
4. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
(b) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
(c) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
(d) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
5. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Leave town with no explanation.
(b) Tell Augustus the truth to save herself.
(c) Tell Windemere the truth to save her own happiness.
(d) Tell Windemere a lie to save them both.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Mrs. Erlynne is:
2. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
3. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
4. Lady Windemere claims that people do not rule life, but rather:
5. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)