|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
(a) Because she fears Windemere will find her there.
(b) Because she fears Augustus will find her there.
(c) Because she knows she has ruined her chances with Lord Windemere.
(d) Because she knows she will let her daughter down.
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
(b) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(c) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
(d) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
3. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
(a) To be better mother to her daughter.
(b) Never to communicate with him again.
(c) Never to reveal her affair with Darlington.
(d) Marry Augustus and leave town.
4. What did Windemere do in the morning?
(a) Knocked at Lady Windemere's door.
(b) Wrote Lady Windemere a letter.
(c) Left the house for work.
(d) Gave Mrs. Erlynne Lady Windemere's fan.
5. Lord Windemere claims that Mrs. Erlynne is:
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Windemere hears the men's voices, she cries:
2. Why does Lady Windemere initially reject Mrs. Erlynne's advice?
3. What does Mrs. Erlynne claim to dislike about London?
4. Where does Act 3 take place?
5. What does Mrs. Erlynne threaten to do if Windemere reveals her secret?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)