|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
(a) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's letter.
(b) He wants to show him Augustus' marriage proposal.
(c) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's fan.
(d) He wants to show him Lord Darlington's letters.
2. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) Lord Augustus.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Cecil Graham.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims it is not repentance that consoles one, but:
4. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
(a) She threatens to create a huge scandal for herself and Windemere.
(b) She threatens to have an affair with Augustus.
(c) She threatens to expose Mrs. Erlynne to society.
(d) She threatens to go home and tell her husband the truth.
5. What illusion did Mrs. Erlynne lose the previous night?
(a) She found she was greedy.
(b) She found she had contempt for society.
(c) She found she loved no man.
(d) She found she had a heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second reason Mrs. Erlynne plans to visit Lady Windemere?
2. Why does Windemere want to see Mrs. Erlynne before his wife does?
3. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
4. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
5. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)