|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about Mrs. Erlynne's public disgrace?
(a) Lady Windemere would have disgraced Mrs. Erlynne, but Mrs. Erlynne saved her.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne disgraced herself by trying to disgrace Lady Windemere.
(c) Lady Windemere tried to disgrace her at Lord Darlington's.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne would have disgraced Lady Windemere first.
2. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lady Windemere.
(c) Lady Agatha.
(d) The Duchess.
3. Who is the one person Lady Windemere must see before she leaves town?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
4. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
(a) She has read Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(b) She has bribed Parker for the information.
(c) She has asked Lord Windemere where to find his wife.
(d) She ask read Lady Windemere's letter to Lord Darlington.
5. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
(a) Lord Darlington sent her to bring her home.
(b) Lord Augustus warned told her where to find her daughter.
(c) Lord Windemere sent her to send his wife away.
(d) Lord Windemere sent her to fetch his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
2. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
3. When Lady Windemere hears the men's voices, she cries:
4. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
5. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)