|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
(a) A whore.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A dog.
(d) A leper.
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
(b) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(c) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
(d) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
3. What is ironic about Mrs. Erlynne's public disgrace?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne disgraced herself by trying to disgrace Lady Windemere.
(b) Lady Windemere tried to disgrace her at Lord Darlington's.
(c) Lady Windemere would have disgraced Mrs. Erlynne, but Mrs. Erlynne saved her.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne would have disgraced Lady Windemere first.
4. What does Lord Windemere say about his wife and Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) That his wife is to call on her immediately.
(b) That his wife is never to leave him again.
(c) That his wife is never to see her again.
(d) That his wife must forgive her actions.
5. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
(a) Lord Windemere sent her to send his wife away.
(b) Lord Augustus warned told her where to find her daughter.
(c) Lord Windemere sent her to fetch his wife.
(d) Lord Darlington sent her to bring her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
2. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
3. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
4. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
5. Why does Windemere want to see Mrs. Erlynne before his wife does?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)