|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
(a) Lady Agatha.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lady Windemere.
2. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) It is none of his business.
(b) Augustus has been married twice already.
(c) It bores him to death.
(d) Augustus has had an affair with Lady Windemere.
3. Dumby asks Augustus about Mrs. Erlynne's:
(b) Past marriages.
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne claim to dislike about London?
(a) The heat.
(b) The cold.
(c) The rain.
(d) The fogs.
5. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) He looks at Mrs. Erlynne in disgust.
(b) He turns away from Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) He embraces Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) He confronts Mrs. Erlynne angrily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illusion did Mrs. Erlynne lose the previous night?
2. How does Mrs. Erlynne dispose of the letter?
3. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
4. What name do Lady Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne share?
5. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)