|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
(a) Lady Windemere.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) Lady Plymdale.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
2. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
(a) Two a.m.
(b) Ten-thirty p.m.
(d) Five a.m.
3. Augustus overlooks rumors of Mrs. Erlynne's affairs because:
(a) She begs him for forgiveness.
(b) She denies everything.
(c) She explains everything.
(d) She is too beautiful for him to be angry.
4. It is clear that Lady Windemere:
(a) Believes Mrs. Erlynne betrayed her.
(b) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(c) Had left her husband.
(d) Does not know what happened after she left Darlington's.
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(b) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
(c) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
(d) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
2. Why does Lady Windemere initially reject Mrs. Erlynne's advice?
3. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
4. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
5. Why does Lady Windemere wish to see Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)