|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne claim to dislike about London?
(a) The fogs.
(b) The heat.
(c) The rain.
(d) The cold.
2. What illusion did Mrs. Erlynne lose the previous night?
(a) She found she was greedy.
(b) She found she loved no man.
(c) She found she had a heart.
(d) She found she had contempt for society.
3. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
(d) Dyed hair.
4. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They were thrown out of the pub.
(b) They were thrown out of Windemere's house.
(c) They are planning to confront Lady Windemere.
(d) They are eager to catch Darlington with Lady Windemere.
5. Where is Mrs. Erlynne going?
(a) Back to America.
(b) To live with Augustus.
(c) Back to England.
(d) To live abroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Windemere wish to see Mrs. Erlynne?
2. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
3. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
4. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
5. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)