|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere has always thought her mother:
(a) Was dead.
(b) Was living abroad.
(c) Did not love her.
(d) Ran away with another man.
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
(a) A dog.
(b) A leper.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A whore.
3. What is the truth about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She is Lord Windemere's mother.
(b) She is Lady Windemere's mother.
(c) She is Lord Windemere's first wife.
(d) She is Augustus' mother.
4. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
(b) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
(c) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
(d) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
5. Who is the one person Lady Windemere must see before she leaves town?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
2. Where does Act 3 take place?
3. Lord Windmere begs his wife:
4. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)