|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They hear Windemere and Darlington fighting.
(b) They hear Windemere searching the house.
(c) They hear Lord Darlington sobbing.
(d) They hear the men returning.
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Windemere must return to her husband.
(b) Lady Windemere must publicly apologize to her.
(c) Lady Windemere must take her son along with her.
(d) Lady Windemere must beg Darlington's forgiveness.
3. What name do Lady Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne share?
(a) Their middle name, Mary.
(b) Their first name, Margaret.
(c) Their middle name, Margaret.
(d) Their first name, Mary.
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
(a) A dog.
(b) A whore.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A leper.
5. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Tell Augustus the truth to save herself.
(b) Tell Windemere the truth to save her own happiness.
(c) Leave town with no explanation.
(d) Tell Windemere a lie to save them both.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illusion did Mrs. Erlynne lose the previous night?
2. Lord Windmere begs his wife:
3. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
4. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
5. Who is the one person Lady Windemere must see before she leaves town?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)