|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
(a) Five a.m.
(b) Two a.m.
(d) Ten-thirty p.m.
2. What does Windemere suggest will make Lady Windemere feel better?
(a) They will go away to the city.
(b) They will go away to the ocean.
(c) They will go away and never return.
(d) They will go away to the country.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims it is not repentance that consoles one, but:
4. Why does Augustus try to prevent Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) Windemere is still too angry at his wife to behave himself.
(b) Augustus wants Darlington to have time to escape with Lady Windemere.
(c) Augustus wants Windemere to find his wife's fan.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne has asked Augustus to detain Windemere as long as possible.
5. Lady Windemere feels it is her duty to:
(a) Tell her husband the truth about her mother.
(b) Tell her husband the truth about the previous evening.
(c) Tell her mother the truth about her father.
(d) Tell her mother about her affair with Darlington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Rosalie been searching for?
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims that her purpose in coming to Lord Darlington's house is:
3. Where does Act 3 take place?
4. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
5. What is the truth about Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)