|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world rejects you.
(b) The world takes you very seriously.
(c) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(d) The world will not take you seriously.
2. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They are planning to confront Lady Windemere.
(b) They were thrown out of the pub.
(c) They were thrown out of Windemere's house.
(d) They are eager to catch Darlington with Lady Windemere.
3. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
(a) Lady Agatha.
(b) Lady Plymdale.
(c) Lady Windemere.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
4. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
(a) She threatens to expose Mrs. Erlynne to society.
(b) She threatens to have an affair with Augustus.
(c) She threatens to go home and tell her husband the truth.
(d) She threatens to create a huge scandal for herself and Windemere.
5. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(b) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(c) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(d) Very small, very early, and very select.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
2. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
3. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
4. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
5. Who continues to tease Augustus?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)