|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is probably true of Mrs. Erlynne's past?
(a) She deserted her husband for Lord Windemere, and wrote him a letter about it.
(b) She wrote her daughter a letter to tell her the truth about her father.
(c) She wrote a letter to Lord Windemere telling him the whole truth about her past.
(d) She left her husband when he had an affair, and she too wrote a letter.
2. What, according to Mrs. Erlynne, is better than ideals?
3. Who is Lady Windemere talking to at the start of Act 4?
(a) Lady Plymdale.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Lord Darlington.
4. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(b) Sending her home to dress for the party.
(c) Sending her out for tea.
(d) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
5. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
2. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
3. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
4. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
5. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)