|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(b) Life is playing a joke on her.
(c) Life is repeating itself.
(d) She has failed a test in life.
2. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(b) Turn her down.
(c) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
(d) Drive her out of town.
3. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
4. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Charming or tedious.
(b) Striking or common.
(c) Good or bad.
(d) Honest or dishonest.
5. What gift does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Lady Windemere?
(a) A ring.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A letter opener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Windemere want to see Mrs. Erlynne before his wife does?
2. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
3. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
4. In Act 2 the audience learns:
5. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)