|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They were thrown out of Windemere's house.
(b) They were thrown out of the pub.
(c) They are planning to confront Lady Windemere.
(d) They are eager to catch Darlington with Lady Windemere.
2. The Duchess carefully edits:
(a) Hopper's proposal to Agatha.
(b) Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(c) Agatha's dance card.
(d) Lady Windemere's guest list.
3. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Female guests only.
(b) Married guests.
(c) Wives of men she knows.
(d) Male guests only.
5. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(b) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(c) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(d) Very small, very early, and very select.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
2. Who continues to tease Augustus?
3. Where does Act 1 take place?
4. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
5. What is probably true of Mrs. Erlynne's past?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)