|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(b) Very small, very early, and very select.
(c) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(d) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
2. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Lady Windemere.
(d) Lady Agatha.
3. Augustus forgives Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) She has denied everything.
(b) She has confessed everything.
(c) She has forgiven him everything.
(d) She has explained everything.
4. Lady Windemere claims that people do not rule life, but rather:
(a) People rule only themselves.
(b) Life tricks people.
(c) Life rules people.
(d) People rule one another.
5. Who appears to be asleep during the men's conversation?
(c) Lord Windmere.
(d) Lord Darlington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dumby consider a woman who understands one a dangerous thing?
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
3. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
4. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
5. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)