|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second reason Mrs. Erlynne plans to visit Lady Windemere?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To beg forgiveness.
(c) To tell her the truth.
(d) To confront Lord Windemere.
2. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lady Erlynne.
(b) Lord Parker.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) Lord Windemere.
3. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
(a) Betrayal is the second.
(b) Deeds are the second.
(c) Words are the second.
(d) Love is the second.
4. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The jealousy would kill her.
(b) The fear would overtake him.
(c) The shame would kill him.
(d) The shame would kill her.
5. When Lady Windemere hears the men's voices, she cries:
(a) Save me!
(b) I will face them!
(c) They will find me!
(d) Don't go without me!
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2 the audience learns:
2. Just as Lady Windemere attempts to tell her husband the truth:
3. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
4. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
5. What gift does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Lady Windemere?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)