|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
(a) She must leave Darlington.
(b) She must stay with her son.
(c) She must love her husband.
(d) She must leave immediately.
2. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
(a) Frequently short-lived.
(b) For fools.
(c) Easily killed.
(d) Only an illusion.
3. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Tell Windemere a lie to save them both.
(b) Leave town with no explanation.
(c) Tell Augustus the truth to save herself.
(d) Tell Windemere the truth to save her own happiness.
4. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
(b) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(c) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
(d) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
5. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
2. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
3. Why does Lady Windemere wish to see Mrs. Erlynne?
4. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
5. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)