|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
(a) Five a.m.
(b) Ten-thirty p.m.
(c) Two a.m.
2. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
(a) Get revenge on Lord Augustus.
(b) Make Lady Windemere jealous.
(c) Make Augustus jealous.
(d) Get revenge on Lady Windemere.
3. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lady Plymdale.
(c) Lady Agatha.
(d) Lady Windemere.
4. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to the hospital.
(b) She has gone to check on their son.
(c) She has gone to bed.
(d) She has left him for good.
5. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I face my child now?
(b) How can I find her at this late hour?
(c) How can I save my child?
(d) How can I gain my child's trust?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
2. Just as Lady Windemere attempts to tell her husband the truth:
3. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
4. Lady Windemere feels it is her duty to:
5. What does Windemere suggest will make Lady Windemere feel better?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)