|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
(a) People will know she is not having an affair with Windemere.
(b) She will have someone to talk to.
(c) She can find out who her daughter is.
(d) She will be accepted into society.
2. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
(c) Different rules of conduct for men and women.
(d) Hard and fast rules of conduct.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Male guests only.
(b) Married guests.
(c) Female guests only.
(d) Wives of men she knows.
4. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
(a) She still loves her husband.
(b) She is afraid to leave her child.
(c) She does not have the courage.
(d) She does not love him.
5. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims that people do not rule life, but rather:
2. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
3. Where does Act 1 take place?
4. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for visiting Lady Windemere?
5. The Duchess plans to thwart:
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)