|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) He looks at Mrs. Erlynne in disgust.
(b) He turns away from Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) He confronts Mrs. Erlynne angrily.
(d) He embraces Mrs. Erlynne.
2. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) End their marriage.
(c) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Ruin them.
3. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a superstition.
(b) People look on life as a stipulation.
(c) People look on life as a sacrifice.
(d) People look on life as a speculation.
4. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Defies her husband's wishes.
(b) Gives in to her husband's request.
(c) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
(d) Demands an apology from her husband.
5. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) Augustus has been married twice already.
(b) It bores him to death.
(c) Augustus has had an affair with Lady Windemere.
(d) It is none of his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
2. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
3. Augustus overlooks rumors of Mrs. Erlynne's affairs because:
4. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
5. Where is Mrs. Erlynne going?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)