|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) Lady Windemere.
(d) The Duchess.
2. Augustus is happy to leave England because:
(a) He is homesick for South America.
(b) He is sick of the women chasing him for his money.
(c) He is sick of the public disgrace.
(d) He is sick of the society, the climate, and everything else.
3. Why is Mrs. Erlynne disgraced before everyone?
(a) She is penniless.
(b) She is not Lady Windemere's mother.
(c) She was found in a man's rooms after leaving the party.
(d) She was married once before.
4. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very small, very early, and very select.
(b) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(c) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(d) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Gives in.
(b) Cheats on her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to be asleep during the men's conversation?
2. How does Lady Windemere describe Mrs. Erlynne at the end of the play?
3. What is probably true of Mrs. Erlynne's past?
4. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
5. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)