|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
(a) Lord Darlington sent her to bring her home.
(b) Lord Augustus warned told her where to find her daughter.
(c) Lord Windemere sent her to send his wife away.
(d) Lord Windemere sent her to fetch his wife.
2. Lady Windemere begins to tell her husband the truth about the previous night because:
(a) He knows the truth anyway.
(b) He cannot forgive the note she wrote him.
(c) He begs her to tell him where she went.
(d) He continues to deride Mrs. Erlynne.
3. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
(a) She learns that Lord Windemere will be present.
(b) She learns that Mrs. Erlynne will be present.
(c) She suspects Lord Windemere of having an affair with Lady Jedburgh.
(d) She learns that Darlington will be present.
4. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
(a) He accepts Lady Windemere's decision.
(b) He confesses he is in love with Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) He invites her himself.
(d) He writes her a note of apology.
5. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively tedious.
(b) Excessively tiresome.
(c) Excessively handsome.
(d) Excessively trivial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere says she believes:
2. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
3. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
4. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
5. What is the truth about Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)