|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) It is none of his business.
(b) It bores him to death.
(c) Augustus has been married twice already.
(d) Augustus has had an affair with Lady Windemere.
2. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne finds it on the table.
(b) Parker throws it at her.
(c) Parker tells her about it.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne searches the room for it.
3. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
(a) That she forgives him for everything.
(b) That she is planning to have an affair.
(c) That she is planning to leave him.
(d) That she is ill and has gone up to bed.
4. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) He embraces Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) He looks at Mrs. Erlynne in disgust.
(c) He confronts Mrs. Erlynne angrily.
(d) He turns away from Mrs. Erlynne.
5. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Treat her kindly.
(b) Insult her.
(c) Pretend to admire her.
(d) Forbid her to enter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
2. What, according to Mrs. Erlynne, is better than ideals?
3. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
4. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
5. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)