|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
(a) Lord Darlington declares his love for her.
(b) Lord Darlington confesses his affair with Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Lord Darlington refuses her marriage proposal.
(d) Lord Darlington calls her a coward.
2. What name do Lady Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne share?
(a) Their middle name, Margaret.
(b) Their first name, Mary.
(c) Their middle name, Mary.
(d) Their first name, Margaret.
3. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She is too ashamed of her own behavior.
(c) She loves Darlington.
(d) She is too proud to accept his apologies.
4. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(b) In love with another woman.
5. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
(a) Tell Lady Windemere her husband is unfaithful.
(b) Tell Lady Windemere that she is too much of a Puritan.
(c) Tell Lady Windemere that he knows she is having an affair.
(d) Tell Lady Windemere he himself is being unfaithful to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
2. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
3. Lady Windemere has always thought her mother:
4. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
5. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)