|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
2. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
(a) She will strike Lord Windemere in the face with it.
(b) She will sell it on the street.
(c) She will strike Mrs. Erlynne across the face with it.
(d) She will throw it into the fire.
3. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
(a) Knowing he does not love her.
(b) Knowing he has no money.
(c) Knowing he is a fool.
(d) Knowing she is Lady Windemere's mother.
4. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
(a) He will confirm that she is an unacceptable woman.
(b) He will deny her admittance to society.
(c) He will pay attention to his own wife again.
(d) He will pay attention to Mrs. Erlynne instead of her.
5. Augustus asks:
(a) Why Mrs. Erlynne is interested in Lady Windemere.
(b) Why Mrs. Erlynne has read Lady Windemere's letter.
(c) What is the purpose of Mrs. Erlynne's errand.
(d) What reward he will receive for helping Mrs. Erlynne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dumby consider a woman who understands one a dangerous thing?
2. Why is Mrs. Erlynne disgraced before everyone?
3. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
4. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
5. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)