|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Windemere do in the morning?
(a) Wrote Lady Windemere a letter.
(b) Left the house for work.
(c) Knocked at Lady Windemere's door.
(d) Gave Mrs. Erlynne Lady Windemere's fan.
2. What does Lord Windemere say about his wife and Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) That his wife is never to see her again.
(b) That his wife is to call on her immediately.
(c) That his wife is never to leave him again.
(d) That his wife must forgive her actions.
3. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
(a) Applaud her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(b) Be horrified by Lord Windemere's behavior.
(c) Condemn her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(d) Join with her in refusing to accept Mrs. Erlynne in society.
4. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Their affair has been found out.
(c) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
(d) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
5. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her nieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
2. Lord Windemere claims that Mrs. Erlynne is:
3. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
5. What admonishment does Mrs. Erlynne give Lord Windemere?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)