|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(b) The world rejects you.
(c) The world will not take you seriously.
(d) The world takes you very seriously.
2. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
3. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
(a) She asks him to keep Lady Windmere out all night.
(b) She asks him to deliver Lady Windermer's letter to her husband.
(c) She asks him to avoid Windemere.
(d) She asks him to keep Windemere out all night.
4. Lady Windemere claims that people do not rule life, but rather:
(a) Life tricks people.
(b) Life rules people.
(c) People rule one another.
(d) People rule only themselves.
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
(b) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(c) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
(d) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecil Graham introduces Mrs. Erlynne to his aunt because:
2. What illusion did Mrs. Erlynne lose the previous night?
3. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
4. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
5. What does Lord Windemere assume about the presence of his wife's fan in Darlington's rooms?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)