|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
(a) He will deny her admittance to society.
(b) He will confirm that she is an unacceptable woman.
(c) He will pay attention to Mrs. Erlynne instead of her.
(d) He will pay attention to his own wife again.
2. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
(a) Dyed hair.
3. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Good people.
(b) Vile people.
(c) Important people.
(d) Bad people.
4. Just as Lady Windemere attempts to tell her husband the truth:
(a) Parker announces Mrs. Erlynne has come to call.
(b) Parker announces Augustus has come to call.
(c) Parker announces Lord Darlington has come to call.
(d) Parker announces the Duchess has come to call.
5. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Windemere.
(b) She wanted to be introduced to the Duchess.
(c) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Plymdale.
(d) She wanted to be introduced to his Aunt Caroline.
Short Answer Questions
1. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
2. After the Duchess meets Mrs. Erlynne, she:
3. Where does Act 1 take place?
4. Who continues to tease Augustus?
5. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)