|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It has her name on it.
(b) It has her birth date on it.
(c) It came from London.
(d) It used to be her mother's.
2. Lady Windemere:
(a) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(b) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(c) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
3. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) Cecil Graham.
(d) Lord Darlington.
4. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
(b) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
(c) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(d) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
5. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
(a) He accepts Lady Windemere's decision.
(b) He invites her himself.
(c) He writes her a note of apology.
(d) He confesses he is in love with Mrs. Erlynne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for visiting Lady Windemere?
3. After the Duchess meets Mrs. Erlynne, she:
4. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)