|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(c) In love with another woman.
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims that her purpose in coming to Lord Darlington's house is:
(a) To save her daughter from making a hideous mistake.
(b) To save her daughter from a life with an unloving husband.
(c) To save Lord Windemere from scandal.
(d) To trick Lady Windemere into returning home.
3. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(b) Very small, very early, and very select.
(c) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(d) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
4. What is the truth about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She is Lord Windemere's first wife.
(b) She is Lord Windemere's mother.
(c) She is Lady Windemere's mother.
(d) She is Augustus' mother.
5. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
(a) She threatens to create a huge scandal for herself and Windemere.
(b) She threatens to expose Mrs. Erlynne to society.
(c) She threatens to have an affair with Augustus.
(d) She threatens to go home and tell her husband the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Windemere assume about the presence of his wife's fan in Darlington's rooms?
2. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
3. The Duchess plans to thwart:
4. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
5. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)