|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus forgives Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) She has confessed everything.
(b) She has explained everything.
(c) She has forgiven him everything.
(d) She has denied everything.
2. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
(a) She asks him to keep Lady Windmere out all night.
(b) She asks him to deliver Lady Windermer's letter to her husband.
(c) She asks him to keep Windemere out all night.
(d) She asks him to avoid Windemere.
3. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
(a) He will leave America.
(b) He will leave London.
(c) He will leave England.
(d) He will leave France.
4. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They are planning to confront Lady Windemere.
(b) They were thrown out of the pub.
(c) They are eager to catch Darlington with Lady Windemere.
(d) They were thrown out of Windemere's house.
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(b) Gives in.
(d) Cheats on her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
2. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
3. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
4. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
5. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)