|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
(a) Get revenge on Lady Windemere.
(b) Make Augustus jealous.
(c) Make Lady Windemere jealous.
(d) Get revenge on Lord Augustus.
2. Where is Mrs. Erlynne going?
(a) To live with Augustus.
(b) To live abroad.
(c) Back to America.
(d) Back to England.
3. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Ruin them.
(c) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) End their marriage.
4. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
(a) Was actually her letter.
(b) Was in her handwriting.
(c) Was not shown to her husband.
(d) Was actually thrown into the fire.
5. Who is Lady Windemere talking to at the start of Act 4?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Lady Plymdale.
(d) Lord Darlington.
Short Answer Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. Augustus is:
3. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
4. Lady Windemere's first name is:
5. What, according to Mrs. Erlynne, is better than ideals?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)