|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
(b) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
(c) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
(d) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
2. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
(a) She is too proud to accept his apologies.
(b) She loves Darlington.
(c) She is too ashamed of her own behavior.
(d) She does not love him.
3. The Duchess plans to thwart:
(a) Hopper and Agatha's living in Australia.
(b) Hopper and Agatha's next dance.
(c) Hopper and Agatha's affair.
(d) Hopper and Agatha's wedding.
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims it is not repentance that consoles one, but:
5. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
(a) She must leave Darlington.
(b) She must stay with her son.
(c) She must love her husband.
(d) She must leave immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
2. Lady Windemere describes the roses in the garden at Selby as:
3. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
4. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
5. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)