|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 3 take place?
(a) In Lady Windemere's rooms.
(b) In Lord Windermere's rooms.
(c) In Mrs. Erlynne's rooms.
(d) In Lord Darlington's rooms.
2. What has Lady Windemere learned about temptation?
(a) That she is as vulnerable to it as everyone else.
(b) That she can never forgive those who give in to temptation.
(c) That she is irreproachable on the subject.
(d) That she is above such trivial things.
3. Lady Agatha is:
(a) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(b) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(d) Lady Windemere's daughter.
4. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
5. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Mrs. Erlynne's public disgrace?
2. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
3. Who is Lady Windemere talking to at the start of Act 4?
4. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
5. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)