|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(b) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Their affair has been found out.
(d) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
2. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
(a) She has asked Lord Windemere where to find his wife.
(b) She has bribed Parker for the information.
(c) She has read Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(d) She ask read Lady Windemere's letter to Lord Darlington.
3. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
(a) Lord Windemere sent her to fetch his wife.
(b) Lord Augustus warned told her where to find her daughter.
(c) Lord Darlington sent her to bring her home.
(d) Lord Windemere sent her to send his wife away.
4. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
(a) He wants to go find his wife.
(b) He wants to discourage Mrs. Erlynne from the match.
(c) He wants to save his money for his child.
(d) He wants to discourage Augustus from the match.
5. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
(a) He would have come for her, having read her letter.
(b) He would have thrown Mrs. Erlynne out of the house.
(c) He would have challenged Darlington to a duel.
(d) He would have apologized for the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere's first name is:
2. How does Mrs. Erlynne dispose of the letter?
3. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
4. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
5. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)