|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
2. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They were thrown out of Windemere's house.
(b) They were thrown out of the pub.
(c) They are planning to confront Lady Windemere.
(d) They are eager to catch Darlington with Lady Windemere.
3. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
(a) Love is the second.
(b) Deeds are the second.
(c) Betrayal is the second.
(d) Words are the second.
4. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Windemere must take her son along with her.
(b) Lady Windemere must publicly apologize to her.
(c) Lady Windemere must beg Darlington's forgiveness.
(d) Lady Windemere must return to her husband.
5. Why does Lady Windemere initially reject Mrs. Erlynne's advice?
(a) She knows Mrs. Erlynne wants Darlington for herself.
(b) Her pride is wounded because she still believes her husband has had an affair.
(c) Her pride is wounded because her mother has abandoned her.
(d) She knows Mrs. Erlynne is trying to trick her into making a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Augustus asks:
2. Lady Windemere begins to tell her husband the truth about the previous night because:
3. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
4. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
5. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)