|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
(a) Lord and Lady Windemere's divorce proceedings.
(b) Lady Windemere's ball.
(c) Lord Windemere's confrontation with Lord Darlington.
(d) Lady Windemere's confrontation with Mrs. Erlynne.
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for visiting Lady Windemere?
(a) She claims she has come to see her daughter.
(b) She claims she has come to seek revenge.
(c) She claims she has come to apologize.
(d) She claims she has come to return the fan.
3. How does Lady Windemere describe Mrs. Erlynne at the end of the play?
(a) As a very good woman.
(b) As an infamous woman.
(c) As a woman of principles.
(d) As a very clever woman.
4. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
5. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively handsome.
(b) Excessively tedious.
(c) Excessively tiresome.
(d) Excessively trivial.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Windemere hears the men's voices, she cries:
2. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
3. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
4. Lady Windemere claims she never:
5. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)