|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus is:
(a) Lady Windemere's brother.
(b) Lord Darlington's brother.
(c) The Duchess' husband.
(d) The Duchess' brother.
2. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Windemere.
(b) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Plymdale.
(c) She wanted to be introduced to the Duchess.
(d) She wanted to be introduced to his Aunt Caroline.
3. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
(a) She regrets repeating her mother's mistakes.
(b) She regrets leaving her child.
(c) She still loves her husband and wants to return to him.
(d) She does not want her husband to punish her.
4. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(b) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
(d) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
5. How does Mrs. Erlynne dispose of the letter?
(a) She gives it to Darlington's servant to destroy.
(b) She tears it up and throws it out the window.
(c) She eats it.
(d) She tears it up and throws it into the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
2. Where does Act 3 take place?
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
4. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)