|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Windemere arrive home that night?
(a) Two a.m.
(b) Five a.m.
(c) Ten-thirty p.m.
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Male guests only.
(b) Married guests.
(c) Wives of men she knows.
(d) Female guests only.
3. Just as Lady Windemere attempts to tell her husband the truth:
(a) Parker announces Augustus has come to call.
(b) Parker announces Lord Darlington has come to call.
(c) Parker announces Mrs. Erlynne has come to call.
(d) Parker announces the Duchess has come to call.
4. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Lord Augustus.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) The Duke of Berwick.
5. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lady Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Mrs. Erlynne, is better than ideals?
2. What did Windemere do in the morning?
3. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
4. According to Lady Windemere, actions are the first tragedy in life, and:
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)