|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They hear Lord Darlington sobbing.
(b) They hear the men returning.
(c) They hear Windemere searching the house.
(d) They hear Windemere and Darlington fighting.
2. What did Windemere do in the morning?
(a) Wrote Lady Windemere a letter.
(b) Gave Mrs. Erlynne Lady Windemere's fan.
(c) Knocked at Lady Windemere's door.
(d) Left the house for work.
3. Lord Windemere claims that Mrs. Erlynne is:
4. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
(b) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
(c) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(d) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
5. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I face my child now?
(b) How can I save my child?
(c) How can I gain my child's trust?
(d) How can I find her at this late hour?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
2. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
3. Lady Windemere says she believes:
4. What has Rosalie been searching for?
5. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)