|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
(a) He wants to go find his wife.
(b) He wants to discourage Mrs. Erlynne from the match.
(c) He wants to save his money for his child.
(d) He wants to discourage Augustus from the match.
2. Lady Windemere's first name is:
3. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
4. The Duchess carefully edits:
(a) Agatha's dance card.
(b) Hopper's proposal to Agatha.
(c) Lady Windemere's guest list.
(d) Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
5. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for visiting Lady Windemere?
3. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims that her purpose in coming to Lord Darlington's house is:
5. What admonishment does Mrs. Erlynne give Lord Windemere?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)