|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
(a) Frequently short-lived.
(b) Easily killed.
(c) Only an illusion.
(d) For fools.
2. Why does Lady Windemere wish to see Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Because Mrs. Erlynne still has her fan.
(b) Because Mrs. Erlynne knows the truth about her.
(c) Because Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(d) Because Mrs. Erlynne was kind to her.
3. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
(a) Take me home!
(b) Take me away from England!
(c) Leave my husband alone!
(d) Leave me alone!
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims it is not repentance that consoles one, but:
5. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
2. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
3. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
4. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
5. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)