|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
(a) He discovers it burning in the fireplace.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne shows it to him.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne drops it.
(d) He discovers it in the trash.
2. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Honest or dishonest.
(b) Striking or common.
(c) Charming or tedious.
(d) Good or bad.
3. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I gain my child's trust?
(b) How can I face my child now?
(c) How can I find her at this late hour?
(d) How can I save my child?
4. The Duchess describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
(a) The next Mrs. Windemere.
(b) That horrid woman.
(c) That fascinating woman.
(d) The other woman.
5. Augustus is:
(a) The Duchess' husband.
(b) Lord Darlington's brother.
(c) The Duchess' brother.
(d) Lady Windemere's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Mrs. Erlynne is:
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne claim to dislike about London?
3. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
4. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
5. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)