|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Their affair has been found out.
(b) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(c) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
(d) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
2. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
(a) He looks for Lady Windemere.
(b) He writes a few letters.
(c) He smokes cigars.
(d) He tries to occupy Lord Windemere.
3. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Windemere must beg Darlington's forgiveness.
(b) Lady Windemere must take her son along with her.
(c) Lady Windemere must publicly apologize to her.
(d) Lady Windemere must return to her husband.
4. How does Lady Windemere describe Mrs. Erlynne at the end of the play?
(a) As a very good woman.
(b) As a very clever woman.
(c) As a woman of principles.
(d) As an infamous woman.
5. Why does Windemere want to see Mrs. Erlynne before his wife does?
(a) He wants to prevent Mrs. Erlynne from marrying Augustus.
(b) He wants to protect Mrs. Erlynne from his wife's revenge.
(c) He wants to prevent Mrs. Erlynne from entering society.
(d) He wants to protect his wife from the "truth" about her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
2. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
3. Lady Windemere fears Mrs. Erlynne will:
4. Lady Windemere:
5. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)