|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
(b) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(c) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
(d) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
2. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
(a) He writes a few letters.
(b) He looks for Lady Windemere.
(c) He tries to occupy Lord Windemere.
(d) He smokes cigars.
3. Where does Act 3 take place?
(a) In Lord Darlington's rooms.
(b) In Mrs. Erlynne's rooms.
(c) In Lord Windermere's rooms.
(d) In Lady Windemere's rooms.
4. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(b) Their affair has been found out.
(c) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
(d) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
5. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
(a) Lady Windemere.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Erlynne dispose of the letter?
2. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
3. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
4. What does Lord Windemere assume about the presence of his wife's fan in Darlington's rooms?
5. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)