|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dumby consider a woman who understands one a dangerous thing?
(a) Because one will never be entirely happy.
(b) Because one will always have to explain themselves.
(c) Because they will always end up marrying one.
(d) Because one will never be able to hide anything.
2. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(b) Sending her home to dress for the party.
(c) Sending her out for tea.
(d) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
3. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
(b) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
(c) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
(d) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
4. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
(a) He will leave England.
(b) He will leave America.
(c) He will leave London.
(d) He will leave France.
5. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
(a) She threatens to have an affair with Augustus.
(b) She threatens to go home and tell her husband the truth.
(c) She threatens to expose Mrs. Erlynne to society.
(d) She threatens to create a huge scandal for herself and Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
2. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
3. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
4. Lady Windemere says she believes:
5. What does Lord Windemere assume about the presence of his wife's fan in Darlington's rooms?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)