|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a stipulation.
(b) People look on life as a speculation.
(c) People look on life as a superstition.
(d) People look on life as a sacrifice.
2. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Striking or common.
(b) Good or bad.
(c) Charming or tedious.
(d) Honest or dishonest.
3. In Act 2 the audience learns:
(a) Why Mrs. Erlynne left her family.
(b) Why Mrs. Erlynne wishes to leave England.
(c) Why Mrs. Erlynne despises her daughter.
(d) Why Mrs. Erlynne has no female friends.
4. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It has her birth date on it.
(b) It has her name on it.
(c) It used to be her mother's.
(d) It came from London.
5. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
Short Answer Questions
1. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
2. Lady Windemere claims she never:
3. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
4. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
5. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)