|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world takes you very seriously.
(b) The world will not take you seriously.
(c) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(d) The world rejects you.
2. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
(a) He ignores her because she is cruel to him.
(b) He compliments other women in order to make her jealous.
(c) He visits her because he fears she is in need of a friend.
(d) He pays her compliments because they are all he can afford.
3. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(a) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
(c) Turn her down.
(d) Drive her out of town.
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
(a) A dog.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A whore.
(d) A leper.
5. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
(d) Dyed hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
2. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
3. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
4. Augustus is:
5. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)