|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
(a) Forgive him.
(b) Trust him.
(c) Tolerate him.
(d) Follow him.
2. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
(a) Different rules of conduct for men and women.
(d) Hard and fast rules of conduct.
3. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
(a) Take me home!
(b) Take me away from England!
(c) Leave my husband alone!
(d) Leave me alone!
4. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
(a) She will be accepted into society.
(b) She will have someone to talk to.
(c) She can find out who her daughter is.
(d) People will know she is not having an affair with Windemere.
5. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Defies her husband's wishes.
(b) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
(c) Gives in to her husband's request.
(d) Demands an apology from her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
2. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
3. What excuse did the Duchess use to get her husband out of town when she suspected he was having an affair?
4. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
5. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)