|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
(a) Lord Windemere sent her to send his wife away.
(b) Lord Augustus warned told her where to find her daughter.
(c) Lord Darlington sent her to bring her home.
(d) Lord Windemere sent her to fetch his wife.
2. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They hear Windemere searching the house.
(b) They hear Lord Darlington sobbing.
(c) They hear Windemere and Darlington fighting.
(d) They hear the men returning.
3. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
4. Why does Augustus try to prevent Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) Windemere is still too angry at his wife to behave himself.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne has asked Augustus to detain Windemere as long as possible.
(c) Augustus wants Darlington to have time to escape with Lady Windemere.
(d) Augustus wants Windemere to find his wife's fan.
5. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) He turns away from Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) He confronts Mrs. Erlynne angrily.
(c) He looks at Mrs. Erlynne in disgust.
(d) He embraces Mrs. Erlynne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
2. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
3. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
4. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
5. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)