|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(b) Cheats on her husband.
(c) Gives in.
2. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) It is none of his business.
(b) Augustus has been married twice already.
(c) It bores him to death.
(d) Augustus has had an affair with Lady Windemere.
3. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
(a) She must leave immediately.
(b) She must stay with her son.
(c) She must love her husband.
(d) She must leave Darlington.
4. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The fear would overtake him.
(b) The shame would kill him.
(c) The jealousy would kill her.
(d) The shame would kill her.
5. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
(a) Was actually thrown into the fire.
(b) Was in her handwriting.
(c) Was actually her letter.
(d) Was not shown to her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1 take place?
2. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
3. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
4. Lady Windemere's first name is:
5. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)