|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She is too ashamed of her own behavior.
(c) She loves Darlington.
(d) She is too proud to accept his apologies.
2. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Lady Windemere.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lady Agatha.
3. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is writing invitations.
(b) She is arranging flowers.
(c) She is cleaning her house.
(d) She is arranging dishes.
4. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(b) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(c) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(d) Very small, very early, and very select.
5. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her nieces.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
2. Who appears to be asleep during the men's conversation?
3. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
4. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
5. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)