|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
(a) Give up saying what is true as well.
(b) Give up on romance.
(c) Give up thinking what is charming.
(d) Give up flattering other women.
2. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
(b) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
(c) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
(d) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
3. Why does Mrs. Erlynne want Windemere to stay out of the house?
(a) So that Windemere will come back in a better mood.
(b) So that she can try to borrow money from Lady Windemere.
(c) So he does not discover that she has looked in his bank book.
(d) So he does not discover that his wife is missing.
4. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
(a) Leave my husband alone!
(b) Take me away from England!
(c) Take me home!
(d) Leave me alone!
5. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) It bores him to death.
(b) Augustus has been married twice already.
(c) It is none of his business.
(d) Augustus has had an affair with Lady Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
2. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
3. The Duchess plans to thwart:
4. Why does Lord Darlington forbid Windemere to search his rooms?
5. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)