|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
(a) He would have covered the whole street in gold for her.
(b) He would have bought her anything she wanted.
(c) He would have covered the whole street with flowers for her.
(d) He would have given her a better gift than her husband did.
2. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(c) Cecil Graham.
(d) Lord Augustus.
3. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will not marry him.
(b) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(c) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(d) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
4. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
(a) They can never be happy.
(b) They can never return to their families.
(c) They can never be too careful.
(d) They can never be forgiven.
5. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Married guests.
(b) Wives of men she knows.
(c) Female guests only.
(d) Male guests only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Hopper is from:
2. Lady Windemere:
3. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
4. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
5. Why does Dumby consider a woman who understands one a dangerous thing?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)