|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
(a) She threatens to expose Mrs. Erlynne to society.
(b) She threatens to go home and tell her husband the truth.
(c) She threatens to create a huge scandal for herself and Windemere.
(d) She threatens to have an affair with Augustus.
2. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
(a) Lord Darlington calls her a coward.
(b) Lord Darlington declares his love for her.
(c) Lord Darlington refuses her marriage proposal.
(d) Lord Darlington confesses his affair with Mrs. Erlynne.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
(a) Give up thinking what is charming.
(b) Give up flattering other women.
(c) Give up saying what is true as well.
(d) Give up on romance.
4. Mr. Hopper is from:
5. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
(b) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
(c) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
(d) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
2. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
3. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
4. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
5. Why does Lord Darlington forbid Windemere to search his rooms?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)