|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Ruin them.
(b) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) End their marriage.
(d) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) She claims she mistook it for her own and took it from the party.
(b) She claims Lady Windemere left it there.
(c) She claims Lord Windemere gave it to her.
(d) She claims Lord Darlington took it because he loves Lady Windemere.
3. Lady Windemere:
(a) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(b) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(c) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
4. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Bad people.
(b) Vile people.
(c) Important people.
(d) Good people.
5. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) He embraces Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) He confronts Mrs. Erlynne angrily.
(c) He looks at Mrs. Erlynne in disgust.
(d) He turns away from Mrs. Erlynne.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
3. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
4. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
5. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)