|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I save my child?
(b) How can I face my child now?
(c) How can I gain my child's trust?
(d) How can I find her at this late hour?
2. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke his trust.
(b) Only broke its bondage.
(c) Only broke his heart.
(d) Only broke one of her vows.
3. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will not marry him.
(b) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(c) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(d) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
4. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
(a) Lord Windemere sees her behind the curtains.
(b) Lord Augustus finds her purse.
(c) Cecil Graham finds her fan.
(d) Dumby finds her cloak.
5. Why does Lord Darlington forbid Windemere to search his rooms?
(a) He knows Lady Windemere must be there.
(b) He knows Lady Agatha is there.
(c) He knows Mrs. Erlynne is there.
(d) He knows there is no one in his rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
2. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
3. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
4. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
5. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)