|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Parker.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lady Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
2. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Good or bad.
(b) Striking or common.
(c) Charming or tedious.
(d) Honest or dishonest.
3. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
(a) She is too proud to accept his apologies.
(b) She is too ashamed of her own behavior.
(c) She loves Darlington.
(d) She does not love him.
4. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The jealousy would kill her.
(b) The shame would kill her.
(c) The fear would overtake him.
(d) The shame would kill him.
5. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
(a) He looks for Lady Windemere.
(b) He writes a few letters.
(c) He smokes cigars.
(d) He tries to occupy Lord Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
3. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
4. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
5. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)