|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
(a) She asks him to keep Windemere out all night.
(b) She asks him to keep Lady Windmere out all night.
(c) She asks him to deliver Lady Windermer's letter to her husband.
(d) She asks him to avoid Windemere.
2. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(b) Sending her home to dress for the party.
(c) Sending her out for tea.
(d) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
3. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
4. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
(b) Greets all guests personally.
(c) Memorizes guests' names.
(d) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
5. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
(a) He discovers it burning in the fireplace.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne shows it to him.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne drops it.
(d) He discovers it in the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
2. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
3. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
4. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
5. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)