|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
(a) Lady Agatha.
(b) Lady Windemere.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
(a) That she is planning to have an affair.
(b) That she is planning to leave him.
(c) That she forgives him for everything.
(d) That she is ill and has gone up to bed.
3. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(b) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(c) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
(d) He fears she will not marry him.
4. Lady Agatha is:
(a) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(b) Lady Windemere's daughter.
(c) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(d) Lord Darlington's daughter.
5. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
(a) She needs Windemere to encourage Augustus to propose.
(b) She needs money to get out of town.
(c) She needs money for the marriage settlement.
(d) She needs Windemere to walk her down the aisle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
2. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
3. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
4. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
5. Cecil Graham introduces Mrs. Erlynne to his aunt because:
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)