|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
(b) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
(c) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(d) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
2. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will not marry him.
(b) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(c) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(d) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
3. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(c) In love with another woman.
4. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) The Duke of Berwick.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) Lord Augustus.
5. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
(a) She learns that Lord Windemere will be present.
(b) She learns that Darlington will be present.
(c) She suspects Lord Windemere of having an affair with Lady Jedburgh.
(d) She learns that Mrs. Erlynne will be present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
2. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
4. Lady Agatha is:
5. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)