|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Agatha is:
(a) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(b) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(c) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(d) Lady Windemere's daughter.
2. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
(a) Writes her husband a letter.
(b) Writes Mrs. Erlynne a letter.
(c) Has a glass of wine.
(d) Breaks her fan in half.
3. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
(b) That she was not stern enough.
(c) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
(d) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
4. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She decides to run away with Lord Darlington.
(b) She decides to publicly shame Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) She decides to confront her husband.
(d) She decides to forget the whole episode.
5. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
(a) She tells him it is only an address.
(b) She tells him it is a letter he should never read.
(c) She tells him it is a refusal to Augustus' marriage proposal.
(d) She tells him it is a check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
2. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
3. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
4. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
5. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)