|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(b) Their affair has been found out.
(c) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
(d) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
2. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
(a) He says they make bad people look exciting.
(b) He says they make goodness of extraordinary importance.
(c) He says they are not really good on the inside.
(d) He says they make badness of extraordinary importance.
3. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) Life is repeating itself.
(b) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(c) Life is playing a joke on her.
(d) She has failed a test in life.
4. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
(a) Lady Agatha.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Lady Windemere.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
5. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
(a) They can never return to their families.
(b) They can never be happy.
(c) They can never be forgiven.
(d) They can never be too careful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
2. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
3. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
4. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
5. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)