|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) Life is repeating itself.
(b) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(c) Life is playing a joke on her.
(d) She has failed a test in life.
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
(a) She tells him it is only an address.
(b) She tells him it is a refusal to Augustus' marriage proposal.
(c) She tells him it is a letter he should never read.
(d) She tells him it is a check.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Female guests only.
(b) Married guests.
(c) Male guests only.
(d) Wives of men she knows.
4. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(b) The Duchess.
(d) Lady Windemere.
5. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her nieces.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere says she believes:
2. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
3. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
4. Lady Windemere's first name is:
5. Mr. Hopper is from:
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)