|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
(a) She needs money to get out of town.
(b) She needs Windemere to encourage Augustus to propose.
(c) She needs Windemere to walk her down the aisle.
(d) She needs money for the marriage settlement.
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(b) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(c) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
(d) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
3. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
(a) A violent gesture.
(b) A rapid divorce.
(c) A public scandal.
(d) A long, loveless marriage.
4. Augustus asks:
(a) What reward he will receive for helping Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Why Mrs. Erlynne has read Lady Windemere's letter.
(c) What is the purpose of Mrs. Erlynne's errand.
(d) Why Mrs. Erlynne is interested in Lady Windemere.
5. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
Short Answer Questions
1. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
2. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
4. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
5. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)