|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
(a) She still loves her husband.
(b) She is afraid to leave her child.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) She does not have the courage.
2. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The shame would kill him.
(b) The fear would overtake him.
(c) The shame would kill her.
(d) The jealousy would kill her.
3. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke one of her vows.
(b) Only broke its bondage.
(c) Only broke his trust.
(d) Only broke his heart.
4. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I find her at this late hour?
(b) How can I gain my child's trust?
(c) How can I face my child now?
(d) How can I save my child?
5. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(b) She has failed a test in life.
(c) Life is playing a joke on her.
(d) Life is repeating itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
2. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
3. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
4. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
5. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)