|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
(a) Give up saying what is true as well.
(b) Give up flattering other women.
(c) Give up on romance.
(d) Give up thinking what is charming.
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne want Windemere to stay out of the house?
(a) So he does not discover that his wife is missing.
(b) So he does not discover that she has looked in his bank book.
(c) So that Windemere will come back in a better mood.
(d) So that she can try to borrow money from Lady Windemere.
3. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
4. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It has her birth date on it.
(b) It used to be her mother's.
(c) It came from London.
(d) It has her name on it.
5. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne finds it on the table.
(b) Parker tells her about it.
(c) Parker throws it at her.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne searches the room for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
2. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
3. Augustus is:
4. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
5. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)