|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
(a) He compliments other women in order to make her jealous.
(b) He pays her compliments because they are all he can afford.
(c) He ignores her because she is cruel to him.
(d) He visits her because he fears she is in need of a friend.
2. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(a) Turn her down.
(b) Drive her out of town.
(d) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
3. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
(a) She asks him to keep Windemere out all night.
(b) She asks him to keep Lady Windmere out all night.
(c) She asks him to deliver Lady Windermer's letter to her husband.
(d) She asks him to avoid Windemere.
4. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Insult her.
(b) Pretend to admire her.
(c) Treat her kindly.
(d) Forbid her to enter.
5. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne shows it to him.
(b) He discovers it in the trash.
(c) He discovers it burning in the fireplace.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne drops it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
2. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
3. Augustus is:
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
5. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)