|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively trivial.
(b) Excessively tiresome.
(c) Excessively tedious.
(d) Excessively handsome.
2. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
3. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
(a) Gossip about anyone.
(b) Despise anyone.
(c) Reform anyone.
(d) Fall in love with anyone.
4. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
(a) She will throw it into the fire.
(b) She will strike Mrs. Erlynne across the face with it.
(c) She will sell it on the street.
(d) She will strike Lord Windemere in the face with it.
5. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(b) He fears she will not marry him.
(c) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(d) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
2. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
4. Lady Windemere's first name is:
5. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)