|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) The Duchess.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) Lady Windemere.
3. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Plymdale.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
4. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) Life is playing a joke on her.
(b) Life is repeating itself.
(c) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(d) She has failed a test in life.
5. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
(a) Never return to her.
(b) Come back to her slightly damaged.
(c) Come back to her happy and fulfilled.
(d) Come back to her because he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
2. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
3. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
4. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
5. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)