|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
(a) Give up flattering other women.
(b) Give up thinking what is charming.
(c) Give up saying what is true as well.
(d) Give up on romance.
2. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Cheats on her husband.
(d) Gives in.
3. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
(a) They can never be forgiven.
(b) They can never be happy.
(c) They can never return to their families.
(d) They can never be too careful.
4. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
(a) Make Augustus jealous.
(b) Get revenge on Lord Augustus.
(c) Get revenge on Lady Windemere.
(d) Make Lady Windemere jealous.
5. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(a) Turn her down.
(b) Drive her out of town.
(c) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
2. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
3. Augustus is:
4. The Duchess describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
5. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)