|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
2. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she was not stern enough.
(b) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
(c) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
(d) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
3. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
(a) Trust him.
(b) Forgive him.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Tolerate him.
4. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to bed.
(b) She has gone to the hospital.
(c) She has gone to check on their son.
(d) She has left him for good.
5. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It came from London.
(b) It has her name on it.
(c) It used to be her mother's.
(d) It has her birth date on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2 the audience learns:
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
3. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
4. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
5. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)