|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
(a) He says they are not really good on the inside.
(b) He says they make bad people look exciting.
(c) He says they make badness of extraordinary importance.
(d) He says they make goodness of extraordinary importance.
2. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to the hospital.
(b) She has gone to bed.
(c) She has left him for good.
(d) She has gone to check on their son.
3. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
(a) Come back to her slightly damaged.
(b) Never return to her.
(c) Come back to her happy and fulfilled.
(d) Come back to her because he loves her.
4. After the Duchess meets Mrs. Erlynne, she:
(a) Approves of her.
(b) Runs to Darlington for help.
(c) Encourages her to marry Augustus.
(d) Denies her acceptance into society.
5. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(b) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(c) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(d) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
2. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Mr. Hopper is from:
4. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
5. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)