|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Defies her husband's wishes.
(b) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
(c) Demands an apology from her husband.
(d) Gives in to her husband's request.
2. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lady Plymdale.
(d) Lord Darlington.
3. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
4. In Act 2 the audience learns:
(a) Why Mrs. Erlynne left her family.
(b) Why Mrs. Erlynne has no female friends.
(c) Why Mrs. Erlynne wishes to leave England.
(d) Why Mrs. Erlynne despises her daughter.
5. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(b) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
(c) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
(d) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
2. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
3. Augustus is:
4. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
5. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)