|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
(a) Writes Mrs. Erlynne a letter.
(b) Breaks her fan in half.
(c) Writes her husband a letter.
(d) Has a glass of wine.
3. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
(a) He will pay attention to Mrs. Erlynne instead of her.
(b) He will pay attention to his own wife again.
(c) He will deny her admittance to society.
(d) He will confirm that she is an unacceptable woman.
4. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) End their marriage.
(b) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Ruin them.
5. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(c) In love with another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
2. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
3. Lady Windemere:
4. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
5. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)