|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Female guests only.
(b) Male guests only.
(c) Married guests.
(d) Wives of men she knows.
2. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
3. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Lady Windemere.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) The Duchess.
4. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
(a) He says they are not really good on the inside.
(b) He says they make goodness of extraordinary importance.
(c) He says they make badness of extraordinary importance.
(d) He says they make bad people look exciting.
5. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
(a) He will pay attention to his own wife again.
(b) He will pay attention to Mrs. Erlynne instead of her.
(c) He will confirm that she is an unacceptable woman.
(d) He will deny her admittance to society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
2. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
3. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
5. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)