|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus is:
(a) Lord Darlington's brother.
(b) The Duchess' husband.
(c) The Duchess' brother.
(d) Lady Windemere's brother.
2. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Bad people.
(b) Vile people.
(c) Good people.
(d) Important people.
3. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) End their marriage.
(b) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Ruin them.
4. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively handsome.
(b) Excessively tedious.
(c) Excessively trivial.
(d) Excessively tiresome.
5. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
(a) He says they are not really good on the inside.
(b) He says they make badness of extraordinary importance.
(c) He says they make goodness of extraordinary importance.
(d) He says they make bad people look exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
3. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
5. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)