|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
(a) They can never return to their families.
(b) They can never be too careful.
(c) They can never be forgiven.
(d) They can never be happy.
3. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
(a) That she forgives him for everything.
(b) That she is ill and has gone up to bed.
(c) That she is planning to leave him.
(d) That she is planning to have an affair.
4. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Charming or tedious.
(b) Striking or common.
(c) Honest or dishonest.
(d) Good or bad.
5. Lady Agatha is:
(a) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(b) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(d) Lady Windemere's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
2. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
3. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
4. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
5. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)