|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
(a) Be horrified by Lord Windemere's behavior.
(b) Applaud her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(c) Join with her in refusing to accept Mrs. Erlynne in society.
(d) Condemn her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
2. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
(a) He will pay attention to his own wife again.
(b) He will confirm that she is an unacceptable woman.
(c) He will deny her admittance to society.
(d) He will pay attention to Mrs. Erlynne instead of her.
3. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
4. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Parker.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lady Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
5. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(b) The Duke of Berwick.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lord Augustus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
2. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
3. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
4. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
5. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)