|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere's first name is:
2. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Defies her husband's wishes.
(b) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
(c) Gives in to her husband's request.
(d) Demands an apology from her husband.
3. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(b) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
(c) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
4. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Bad people.
(b) Good people.
(c) Important people.
(d) Vile people.
5. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Honest or dishonest.
(b) Striking or common.
(c) Good or bad.
(d) Charming or tedious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
2. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
3. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
4. The Duchess plans to thwart:
5. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)