|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Demands an apology from her husband.
(b) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
(c) Defies her husband's wishes.
(d) Gives in to her husband's request.
2. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(b) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
(c) He fears she will not marry him.
(d) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
3. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
(a) Lady Windemere.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Lady Agatha.
(d) The Duchess.
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She reads it.
(c) She brings it to Lord Windemere.
(d) She throws it off the terrace.
5. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
(a) He would have given her a better gift than her husband did.
(b) He would have covered the whole street with flowers for her.
(c) He would have covered the whole street in gold for her.
(d) He would have bought her anything she wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
2. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
3. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
4. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
5. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)