|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively handsome.
(b) Excessively tiresome.
(c) Excessively tedious.
(d) Excessively trivial.
2. The Duchess carefully edits:
(a) Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(b) Lady Windemere's guest list.
(c) Agatha's dance card.
(d) Hopper's proposal to Agatha.
3. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
(b) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
(c) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(d) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
4. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke one of her vows.
(b) Only broke his heart.
(c) Only broke its bondage.
(d) Only broke his trust.
5. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lady Windemere.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Lady Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
2. Lady Windemere:
3. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
5. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)