|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
(a) Does not happen.
(b) Prevents them from acceptability.
(c) Does not matter.
(d) Denies them access to good wives.
3. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to the hospital.
(b) She has gone to bed.
(c) She has gone to check on their son.
(d) She has left him for good.
4. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
(b) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(c) Sending her home to dress for the party.
(d) Sending her out for tea.
5. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her wedding.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her son's birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
3. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
4. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
5. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)