|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
(a) Writes Mrs. Erlynne a letter.
(b) Writes her husband a letter.
(c) Has a glass of wine.
(d) Breaks her fan in half.
2. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
(a) He wants to discourage Augustus from the match.
(b) He wants to go find his wife.
(c) He wants to save his money for his child.
(d) He wants to discourage Mrs. Erlynne from the match.
3. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
4. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to the hospital.
(b) She has gone to check on their son.
(c) She has left him for good.
(d) She has gone to bed.
5. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I face my child now?
(b) How can I gain my child's trust?
(c) How can I save my child?
(d) How can I find her at this late hour?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
2. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
3. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
5. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)