|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
2. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
3. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a superstition.
(b) People look on life as a stipulation.
(c) People look on life as a sacrifice.
(d) People look on life as a speculation.
4. Lady Windemere:
(a) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(b) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(d) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
5. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere says she believes:
2. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
3. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
4. Lady Agatha is:
5. Augustus asks:
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)