|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is arranging flowers.
(b) She is arranging dishes.
(c) She is writing invitations.
(d) She is cleaning her house.
2. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Their affair has been found out.
(c) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(d) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
3. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
(a) He invites her himself.
(b) He accepts Lady Windemere's decision.
(c) He writes her a note of apology.
(d) He confesses he is in love with Mrs. Erlynne.
4. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The shame would kill him.
(b) The shame would kill her.
(c) The fear would overtake him.
(d) The jealousy would kill her.
5. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
(b) That she was not stern enough.
(c) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
(d) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
2. Augustus asks:
3. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
4. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
5. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)