|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
(b) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
(c) Greets all guests personally.
(d) Memorizes guests' names.
2. The Duchess plans to thwart:
(a) Hopper and Agatha's living in Australia.
(b) Hopper and Agatha's wedding.
(c) Hopper and Agatha's next dance.
(d) Hopper and Agatha's affair.
3. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively handsome.
(b) Excessively trivial.
(c) Excessively tiresome.
(d) Excessively tedious.
4. After the Duchess meets Mrs. Erlynne, she:
(a) Runs to Darlington for help.
(b) Approves of her.
(c) Denies her acceptance into society.
(d) Encourages her to marry Augustus.
5. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
(a) Trust him.
(b) Tolerate him.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Forgive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
2. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
3. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
4. Lady Windemere:
5. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)