|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
2. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) Lady Plymdale.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
3. The Duchess plans to thwart:
(a) Hopper and Agatha's living in Australia.
(b) Hopper and Agatha's affair.
(c) Hopper and Agatha's wedding.
(d) Hopper and Agatha's next dance.
4. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke his trust.
(b) Only broke his heart.
(c) Only broke its bondage.
(d) Only broke one of her vows.
5. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Good or bad.
(b) Honest or dishonest.
(c) Charming or tedious.
(d) Striking or common.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
2. Where does Act 1 take place?
3. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
4. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
5. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)