|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She brings it to Lord Windemere.
(c) She reads it.
(d) She throws it off the terrace.
2. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lady Plymdale.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lord Darlington.
3. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
(a) Lord and Lady Windemere's divorce proceedings.
(b) Lady Windemere's ball.
(c) Lord Windemere's confrontation with Lord Darlington.
(d) Lady Windemere's confrontation with Mrs. Erlynne.
4. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(b) He fears she will not marry him.
(c) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(d) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Gives in.
(d) Cheats on her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
2. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
4. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
5. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)