|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
(a) Despise anyone.
(b) Reform anyone.
(c) Fall in love with anyone.
(d) Gossip about anyone.
2. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) The Duchess.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) Lady Windemere.
3. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
(a) He annoys her by ignoring her in public.
(b) He annoys her by paying attention to other women.
(c) He annoys her by buying her expensive gifts.
(d) He annoys her by paying her elaborate compliments.
4. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
(a) A public scandal.
(b) A violent gesture.
(c) A rapid divorce.
(d) A long, loveless marriage.
5. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
2. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
3. Augustus asks:
4. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
5. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)