|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world rejects you.
(b) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(c) The world takes you very seriously.
(d) The world will not take you seriously.
2. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
(a) He annoys her by buying her expensive gifts.
(b) He annoys her by ignoring her in public.
(c) He annoys her by paying attention to other women.
(d) He annoys her by paying her elaborate compliments.
3. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
(a) Come back to her happy and fulfilled.
(b) Come back to her slightly damaged.
(c) Never return to her.
(d) Come back to her because he loves her.
4. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
(a) A long, loveless marriage.
(b) A rapid divorce.
(c) A public scandal.
(d) A violent gesture.
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Cheats on her husband.
(d) Gives in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
2. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
3. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
4. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
5. Lady Agatha is:
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)