|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her anniversary.
(b) Her son's birth.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) Her birthday.
2. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
(a) He writes her a note of apology.
(b) He accepts Lady Windemere's decision.
(c) He invites her himself.
(d) He confesses he is in love with Mrs. Erlynne.
3. Lady Windemere:
(a) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(c) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(d) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
4. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Gives in.
(b) Cheats on her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
2. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
3. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
4. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
5. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)