|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(b) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(c) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(d) Very small, very early, and very select.
2. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is arranging flowers.
(b) She is arranging dishes.
(c) She is cleaning her house.
(d) She is writing invitations.
3. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It has her birth date on it.
(b) It has her name on it.
(c) It used to be her mother's.
(d) It came from London.
4. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
(a) He would have given her a better gift than her husband did.
(b) He would have covered the whole street with flowers for her.
(c) He would have covered the whole street in gold for her.
(d) He would have bought her anything she wanted.
5. Augustus is:
(a) The Duchess' husband.
(b) Lady Windemere's brother.
(c) Lord Darlington's brother.
(d) The Duchess' brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
2. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
3. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
4. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
5. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)