|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) End their marriage.
(c) Ruin them.
(d) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
2. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
(b) Gives in to her husband's request.
(c) Demands an apology from her husband.
(d) Defies her husband's wishes.
3. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
(a) He ignores her because she is cruel to him.
(b) He pays her compliments because they are all he can afford.
(c) He visits her because he fears she is in need of a friend.
(d) He compliments other women in order to make her jealous.
4. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
(b) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
(c) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(d) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
5. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world takes you very seriously.
(b) The world rejects you.
(c) The world will not take you seriously.
(d) The world will expect you to be good every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
2. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
3. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
4. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
5. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)