|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
(a) Never return to her.
(b) Come back to her slightly damaged.
(c) Come back to her happy and fulfilled.
(d) Come back to her because he loves her.
3. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The fear would overtake him.
(b) The shame would kill her.
(c) The shame would kill him.
(d) The jealousy would kill her.
4. Lady Windemere:
(a) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(c) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(d) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
5. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
(a) He wants to be her friend in case her husband leaves her.
(b) He wants to be her friend in case he falls in love with her.
(c) He wants to be her friend in case she needs one some day.
(d) He wants her to be friends with Lord Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
2. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
3. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
4. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)