|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
(a) He invites her himself.
(b) He confesses he is in love with Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) He writes her a note of apology.
(d) He accepts Lady Windemere's decision.
2. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
3. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
(b) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
(c) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(d) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
4. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Pretend to admire her.
(b) Treat her kindly.
(c) Insult her.
(d) Forbid her to enter.
5. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(b) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
(c) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(d) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
2. Lady Windemere:
3. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
4. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
5. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)