|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
2. What excuse did the Duchess use to get her husband out of town when she suspected he was having an affair?
(a) She pretended to be very angry.
(b) She pretended to have an affair.
(c) She pretended she needed to go home to her family.
(d) She pretended to be very ill.
3. Lady Windemere:
(a) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(b) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(c) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
4. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Pretend to admire her.
(b) Forbid her to enter.
(c) Treat her kindly.
(d) Insult her.
5. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
2. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
3. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
4. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
5. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)