|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her son's birth.
(b) Her wedding.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her birthday.
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(b) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(c) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
(d) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
3. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
(a) He says they are not really good on the inside.
(b) He says they make goodness of extraordinary importance.
(c) He says they make badness of extraordinary importance.
(d) He says they make bad people look exciting.
4. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her daughters.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her nieces.
5. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
2. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
3. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
4. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
5. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)