|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(b) Sending her home to dress for the party.
(c) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
(d) Sending her out for tea.
2. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is writing invitations.
(b) She is arranging flowers.
(c) She is arranging dishes.
(d) She is cleaning her house.
3. Lady Agatha is:
(a) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(b) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(c) Lady Windemere's daughter.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
4. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) End their marriage.
(b) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Ruin them.
5. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Demands an apology from her husband.
(b) Defies her husband's wishes.
(c) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
(d) Gives in to her husband's request.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she never:
2. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
3. Lady Windemere's first name is:
4. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
5. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)