|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus is:
(a) Lord Darlington's brother.
(b) Lady Windemere's brother.
(c) The Duchess' husband.
(d) The Duchess' brother.
2. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her out for tea.
(b) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(c) Sending her home to dress for the party.
(d) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
3. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
(a) Fall in love with anyone.
(b) Despise anyone.
(c) Gossip about anyone.
(d) Reform anyone.
4. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
(b) Memorizes guests' names.
(c) Greets all guests personally.
(d) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
5. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
(b) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
(c) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
(d) That she was not stern enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
2. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
3. The Duchess describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
4. What excuse did the Duchess use to get her husband out of town when she suspected he was having an affair?
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)