|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) Lord Parker.
(c) Lady Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
2. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
(a) He wants to be her friend in case she needs one some day.
(b) He wants to be her friend in case he falls in love with her.
(c) He wants to be her friend in case her husband leaves her.
(d) He wants her to be friends with Lord Windemere.
3. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It used to be her mother's.
(b) It has her birth date on it.
(c) It has her name on it.
(d) It came from London.
4. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
5. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Striking or common.
(b) Honest or dishonest.
(c) Charming or tedious.
(d) Good or bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
2. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
3. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
4. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
5. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)