|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
(a) A violent gesture.
(b) A rapid divorce.
(c) A public scandal.
(d) A long, loveless marriage.
2. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Parker.
(b) Lady Erlynne.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lord Darlington.
3. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It used to be her mother's.
(b) It came from London.
(c) It has her birth date on it.
(d) It has her name on it.
4. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
(a) He wants to be her friend in case she needs one some day.
(b) He wants to be her friend in case her husband leaves her.
(c) He wants her to be friends with Lord Windemere.
(d) He wants to be her friend in case he falls in love with her.
5. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere says she believes:
2. What excuse did the Duchess use to get her husband out of town when she suspected he was having an affair?
3. Lady Windemere's first name is:
4. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
5. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)