|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
(a) He annoys her by buying her expensive gifts.
(b) He annoys her by paying her elaborate compliments.
(c) He annoys her by ignoring her in public.
(d) He annoys her by paying attention to other women.
2. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her wedding.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Her son's birth.
(d) Her anniversary.
3. Lady Agatha is:
(a) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(b) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(c) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(d) Lady Windemere's daughter.
4. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a speculation.
(b) People look on life as a superstition.
(c) People look on life as a sacrifice.
(d) People look on life as a stipulation.
5. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world rejects you.
(b) The world will not take you seriously.
(c) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(d) The world takes you very seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Augustus is:
2. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
3. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
4. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
5. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)