|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
2. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
(a) She will throw it into the fire.
(b) She will strike Mrs. Erlynne across the face with it.
(c) She will sell it on the street.
(d) She will strike Lord Windemere in the face with it.
3. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she was not stern enough.
(b) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
(c) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
(d) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
4. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
(a) He annoys her by paying attention to other women.
(b) He annoys her by ignoring her in public.
(c) He annoys her by paying her elaborate compliments.
(d) He annoys her by buying her expensive gifts.
5. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Memorizes guests' names.
(b) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
(c) Greets all guests personally.
(d) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Agatha is:
2. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
3. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
4. Lady Windemere:
5. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)