|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The shame would kill her.
(b) The shame would kill him.
(c) The jealousy would kill her.
(d) The fear would overtake him.
2. Augustus is:
(a) The Duchess' husband.
(b) The Duchess' brother.
(c) Lady Windemere's brother.
(d) Lord Darlington's brother.
3. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(b) The world takes you very seriously.
(c) The world will not take you seriously.
(d) The world rejects you.
4. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Good or bad.
(b) Charming or tedious.
(c) Striking or common.
(d) Honest or dishonest.
5. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her anniversary.
(c) Her son's birth.
(d) Her wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
2. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
3. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
4. Where does Act 1 take place?
5. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)