|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
(a) He wants to be her friend in case she needs one some day.
(b) He wants to be her friend in case her husband leaves her.
(c) He wants her to be friends with Lord Windemere.
(d) He wants to be her friend in case he falls in love with her.
2. Augustus is:
(a) The Duchess' brother.
(b) Lord Darlington's brother.
(c) The Duchess' husband.
(d) Lady Windemere's brother.
3. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
(b) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
(c) Greets all guests personally.
(d) Memorizes guests' names.
4. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her anniversary.
(b) Her wedding.
(c) Her son's birth.
(d) Her birthday.
5. Lady Agatha is:
(a) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(c) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(d) Lady Windemere's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
2. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
3. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
4. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
5. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)