|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very small, very early, and very select.
(b) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(c) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(d) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
2. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
(a) She will strike Lord Windemere in the face with it.
(b) She will strike Mrs. Erlynne across the face with it.
(c) She will sell it on the street.
(d) She will throw it into the fire.
3. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Ruin them.
(c) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) End their marriage.
4. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The fear would overtake him.
(b) The shame would kill her.
(c) The shame would kill him.
(d) The jealousy would kill her.
5. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a stipulation.
(b) People look on life as a superstition.
(c) People look on life as a sacrifice.
(d) People look on life as a speculation.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
2. Lady Agatha is:
3. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
4. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)