|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Lord Parker.
(d) Lady Erlynne.
2. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) Her nieces.
3. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
(a) A long, loveless marriage.
(b) A public scandal.
(c) A rapid divorce.
(d) A violent gesture.
4. The Duchess describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
(a) The other woman.
(b) The next Mrs. Windemere.
(c) That fascinating woman.
(d) That horrid woman.
5. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Bad people.
(b) Good people.
(c) Important people.
(d) Vile people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
3. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
4. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
5. Where does Act 1 take place?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)