Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne gets Augustus to escort her by:
(a) Asking him to get her carriage.
(b) Asking him to escort her out of England.
(c) Asking him to carry her cloak.
(d) Asking him to carry her fan.
2. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
(a) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's letter.
(b) He wants to show him Augustus' marriage proposal.
(c) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's fan.
(d) He wants to show him Lord Darlington's letters.
3. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lady Erlynne.
(b) Lord Parker.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lord Darlington.
4. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Important people.
(b) Good people.
(c) Vile people.
(d) Bad people.
5. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
(b) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(d) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
3. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
4. Where does Act 3 take place?
5. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)