|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is arranging dishes.
(b) She is writing invitations.
(c) She is arranging flowers.
(d) She is cleaning her house.
2. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
(a) He annoys her by ignoring her in public.
(b) He annoys her by paying attention to other women.
(c) He annoys her by buying her expensive gifts.
(d) He annoys her by paying her elaborate compliments.
3. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
(a) Make Augustus jealous.
(b) Make Lady Windemere jealous.
(c) Get revenge on Lord Augustus.
(d) Get revenge on Lady Windemere.
4. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
(a) They can never be too careful.
(b) They can never be happy.
(c) They can never be forgiven.
(d) They can never return to their families.
5. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
(a) He wants to show him Lord Darlington's letters.
(b) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's letter.
(c) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's fan.
(d) He wants to show him Augustus' marriage proposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
2. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
3. Lady Windemere claims she never:
4. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
5. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)