|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne claim to dislike about London?
(a) The fogs.
(b) The rain.
(c) The heat.
(d) The cold.
2. What has Lady Windemere learned about temptation?
(a) That she can never forgive those who give in to temptation.
(b) That she is irreproachable on the subject.
(c) That she is as vulnerable to it as everyone else.
(d) That she is above such trivial things.
3. Why does Mrs. Erlynne want Windemere to stay out of the house?
(a) So he does not discover that she has looked in his bank book.
(b) So that Windemere will come back in a better mood.
(c) So he does not discover that his wife is missing.
(d) So that she can try to borrow money from Lady Windemere.
4. Lord Windemere claims that Mrs. Erlynne is:
5. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
(a) Knowing she is Lady Windemere's mother.
(b) Knowing he is a fool.
(c) Knowing he does not love her.
(d) Knowing he has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to tease Augustus?
2. What gift does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Lady Windemere?
3. Lady Windemere's first name is:
4. Lady Windemere threatens her husband with:
5. Augustus is:
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)