|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) He turns away from Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) He embraces Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) He looks at Mrs. Erlynne in disgust.
(d) He confronts Mrs. Erlynne angrily.
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Married guests.
(b) Male guests only.
(c) Female guests only.
(d) Wives of men she knows.
3. Before she leaves, Mrs. Erlynne asks for:
(a) Lady Windemere's approval.
(b) Lady Windemere's blessing.
(c) Lady Windemere's cloak.
(d) Lady Windemere's fan.
4. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
(a) She has read Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(b) She ask read Lady Windemere's letter to Lord Darlington.
(c) She has asked Lord Windemere where to find his wife.
(d) She has bribed Parker for the information.
5. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a speculation.
(b) People look on life as a stipulation.
(c) People look on life as a sacrifice.
(d) People look on life as a superstition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as Lady Windemere attempts to tell her husband the truth:
2. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
3. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
4. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
5. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)