|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Cecil Graham.
2. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(a) Drive her out of town.
(c) Turn her down.
(d) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
3. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Gives in.
(c) Cheats on her husband.
4. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
(a) Lord Windemere's confrontation with Lord Darlington.
(b) Lady Windemere's confrontation with Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Lady Windemere's ball.
(d) Lord and Lady Windemere's divorce proceedings.
5. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(c) In love with another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
2. What, according to Mrs. Erlynne, is better than ideals?
3. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
4. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
5. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)