|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lady Plymdale.
(c) Lady Agatha.
(d) Lady Windemere.
2. What does Windemere suggest will make Lady Windemere feel better?
(a) They will go away and never return.
(b) They will go away to the city.
(c) They will go away to the ocean.
(d) They will go away to the country.
3. When Lady Windemere hears the men's voices, she cries:
(a) I will face them!
(b) Save me!
(c) They will find me!
(d) Don't go without me!
4. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
(a) He would have thrown Mrs. Erlynne out of the house.
(b) He would have apologized for the affair.
(c) He would have come for her, having read her letter.
(d) He would have challenged Darlington to a duel.
5. Mr. Hopper is from:
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
2. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
3. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
4. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
5. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)