|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
(a) Does not matter.
(b) Prevents them from acceptability.
(c) Does not happen.
(d) Denies them access to good wives.
2. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
3. When Lady Windemere hears the men's voices, she cries:
(a) They will find me!
(b) I will face them!
(c) Don't go without me!
(d) Save me!
4. Lady Windemere begins to tell her husband the truth about the previous night because:
(a) He knows the truth anyway.
(b) He begs her to tell him where she went.
(c) He cannot forgive the note she wrote him.
(d) He continues to deride Mrs. Erlynne.
5. Why does Lady Windemere wish to see Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Because Mrs. Erlynne still has her fan.
(b) Because Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(c) Because Mrs. Erlynne knows the truth about her.
(d) Because Mrs. Erlynne was kind to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
2. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
4. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
5. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)