|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a speculation.
(b) People look on life as a stipulation.
(c) People look on life as a sacrifice.
(d) People look on life as a superstition.
2. What does Windemere suggest will make Lady Windemere feel better?
(a) They will go away to the country.
(b) They will go away to the ocean.
(c) They will go away to the city.
(d) They will go away and never return.
3. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke one of her vows.
(b) Only broke his trust.
(c) Only broke his heart.
(d) Only broke its bondage.
4. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world will not take you seriously.
(b) The world takes you very seriously.
(c) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(d) The world rejects you.
5. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She wanted to be introduced to the Duchess.
(b) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Plymdale.
(c) She wanted to be introduced to his Aunt Caroline.
(d) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What admonishment does Mrs. Erlynne give Lord Windemere?
2. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims that her purpose in coming to Lord Darlington's house is:
4. It is clear that Lady Windemere:
5. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)