|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Honest or dishonest.
(b) Good or bad.
(c) Charming or tedious.
(d) Striking or common.
2. Why does Darlington say he is not one of Mrs. Erlynne's admirers?
(a) Because he thinks she is marrying Windemere for his money.
(b) Because he thinks she is marrying Augustus for his money.
(c) Because he thinks she had an affair with Augustus.
(d) Because he thinks she had an affair with Windemere.
3. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
4. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She decides to run away with Lord Darlington.
(b) She decides to confront her husband.
(c) She decides to publicly shame Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) She decides to forget the whole episode.
5. Lady Windemere feels it is her duty to:
(a) Tell her husband the truth about the previous evening.
(b) Tell her mother the truth about her father.
(c) Tell her husband the truth about her mother.
(d) Tell her mother about her affair with Darlington.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess carefully edits:
2. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
3. Who appears to be asleep during the men's conversation?
4. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
5. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)