|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
2. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Good people.
(b) Bad people.
(c) Important people.
(d) Vile people.
3. Why does Augustus try to prevent Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) Augustus wants Windemere to find his wife's fan.
(b) Windemere is still too angry at his wife to behave himself.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne has asked Augustus to detain Windemere as long as possible.
(d) Augustus wants Darlington to have time to escape with Lady Windemere.
4. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she was not stern enough.
(b) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
(c) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
(d) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
5. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
(a) He wants to show him Augustus' marriage proposal.
(b) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's letter.
(c) He wants to show him Lord Darlington's letters.
(d) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
2. What does Lord Windemere say about his wife and Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
4. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
5. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)