|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
(b) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(c) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
(d) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
2. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(b) Sending her out for tea.
(c) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
(d) Sending her home to dress for the party.
3. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
(a) Get revenge on Lord Augustus.
(b) Make Augustus jealous.
(c) Get revenge on Lady Windemere.
(d) Make Lady Windemere jealous.
4. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her wedding.
(b) Her son's birth.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her birthday.
5. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
(a) He annoys her by ignoring her in public.
(b) He annoys her by paying her elaborate compliments.
(c) He annoys her by paying attention to other women.
(d) He annoys her by buying her expensive gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
2. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
3. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
4. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
5. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)