|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere's first name is:
2. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Charming or tedious.
(b) Striking or common.
(c) Honest or dishonest.
(d) Good or bad.
3. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
(a) Leave my husband alone!
(b) Take me away from England!
(c) Take me home!
(d) Leave me alone!
4. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
(a) Marry Augustus and leave town.
(b) To be better mother to her daughter.
(c) Never to communicate with him again.
(d) Never to reveal her affair with Darlington.
5. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) The Duke of Berwick.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) Lord Augustus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
2. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
3. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
4. What has Rosalie been searching for?
5. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)