|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Windemere must publicly apologize to her.
(b) Lady Windemere must take her son along with her.
(c) Lady Windemere must return to her husband.
(d) Lady Windemere must beg Darlington's forgiveness.
2. Where does Act 3 take place?
(a) In Mrs. Erlynne's rooms.
(b) In Lord Windermere's rooms.
(c) In Lady Windemere's rooms.
(d) In Lord Darlington's rooms.
3. Why does Augustus try to prevent Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) Windemere is still too angry at his wife to behave himself.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne has asked Augustus to detain Windemere as long as possible.
(c) Augustus wants Windemere to find his wife's fan.
(d) Augustus wants Darlington to have time to escape with Lady Windemere.
4. Mr. Hopper is from:
5. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Cecil Graham.
(d) Lord Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
2. According to Mrs. Erlynne, love is:
3. What does Lady Windemere believe about women who have committed adultery?
4. Lady Windemere begins to tell her husband the truth about the previous night because:
5. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)