|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
(a) She must leave Darlington.
(b) She must love her husband.
(c) She must stay with her son.
(d) She must leave immediately.
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(b) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(c) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(d) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
3. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(b) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(c) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(d) Very small, very early, and very select.
4. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lady Plymdale.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
5. Cecil Graham introduces Mrs. Erlynne to his aunt because:
(a) He knows Mrs. Erlynne is respectable.
(b) He cannot resist Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) He wants to annoy his aunt.
(d) He knows his aunt will find her amusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
2. Why does Lord Darlington forbid Windemere to search his rooms?
3. Who is the one person Lady Windemere must see before she leaves town?
4. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
5. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)