|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
(a) A whore.
(b) A leper.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A dog.
2. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke his trust.
(b) Only broke his heart.
(c) Only broke its bondage.
(d) Only broke one of her vows.
3. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(a) Cecil Graham.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lord Darlington.
4. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
(a) He discovers it burning in the fireplace.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne shows it to him.
(c) He discovers it in the trash.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne drops it.
5. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) Augustus has been married twice already.
(b) It is none of his business.
(c) Augustus has had an affair with Lady Windemere.
(d) It bores him to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do Lady Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne share?
2. What does Lord Windemere say about his wife and Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
4. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
5. Lady Windemere claims she never:
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)