|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
(a) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's letter.
(b) He wants to show him Lord Darlington's letters.
(c) He wants to show him Augustus' marriage proposal.
(d) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's fan.
2. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke his trust.
(b) Only broke its bondage.
(c) Only broke his heart.
(d) Only broke one of her vows.
3. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
(b) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
(c) Memorizes guests' names.
(d) Greets all guests personally.
4. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
(a) He says they make badness of extraordinary importance.
(b) He says they make goodness of extraordinary importance.
(c) He says they make bad people look exciting.
(d) He says they are not really good on the inside.
5. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world rejects you.
(b) The world will not take you seriously.
(c) The world takes you very seriously.
(d) The world will expect you to be good every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
2. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
3. What gift does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Lady Windemere?
4. Where does Act 3 take place?
5. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)