|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke his trust.
(b) Only broke its bondage.
(c) Only broke one of her vows.
(d) Only broke his heart.
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
(a) She brings it to Lord Windemere.
(b) She throws it off the terrace.
(c) She reads it.
(d) She tears it up.
3. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
(a) He will leave London.
(b) He will leave America.
(c) He will leave England.
(d) He will leave France.
4. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
5. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(b) Sending her out for tea.
(c) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
(d) Sending her home to dress for the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
2. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
3. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
4. Cecil Graham introduces Mrs. Erlynne to his aunt because:
5. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)