|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
2. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Lady Windemere.
(d) Lord Darlington.
3. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
4. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
(a) Parker tells her about it.
(b) Parker throws it at her.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne finds it on the table.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne searches the room for it.
5. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He cannot reveal that she is Lady Windemere's mother.
(b) He cannot reveal that she is his mistress.
(c) He has no honorable reasons for spending time with her.
(d) He cannot bear to face the truth of his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
2. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
3. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
4. Where does Act 1 take place?
5. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)