|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. What is probably true of Mrs. Erlynne's past?
(a) She wrote a letter to Lord Windemere telling him the whole truth about her past.
(b) She left her husband when he had an affair, and she too wrote a letter.
(c) She deserted her husband for Lord Windemere, and wrote him a letter about it.
(d) She wrote her daughter a letter to tell her the truth about her father.
3. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) Her nieces.
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
(a) Give up on romance.
(b) Give up flattering other women.
(c) Give up saying what is true as well.
(d) Give up thinking what is charming.
5. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(b) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
(c) He fears she will not marry him.
(d) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne want Windemere to stay out of the house?
3. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
4. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
5. Almost every guest at the party exhibits some form of:
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)