|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Gives in to her husband's request.
(b) Defies her husband's wishes.
(c) Demands an apology from her husband.
(d) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
2. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
(a) She asks him to keep Lady Windmere out all night.
(b) She asks him to keep Windemere out all night.
(c) She asks him to deliver Lady Windermer's letter to her husband.
(d) She asks him to avoid Windemere.
3. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is cleaning her house.
(b) She is writing invitations.
(c) She is arranging dishes.
(d) She is arranging flowers.
4. Lady Windemere:
(a) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(c) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(d) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
5. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(b) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
(d) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
2. What excuse did the Duchess use to get her husband out of town when she suspected he was having an affair?
3. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
4. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
5. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)