|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
(a) She brings it to Lord Windemere.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She throws it off the terrace.
(d) She reads it.
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Male guests only.
(b) Female guests only.
(c) Married guests.
(d) Wives of men she knows.
3. Augustus asks:
(a) What reward he will receive for helping Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) What is the purpose of Mrs. Erlynne's errand.
(c) Why Mrs. Erlynne is interested in Lady Windemere.
(d) Why Mrs. Erlynne has read Lady Windemere's letter.
4. Mr. Hopper is from:
5. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world takes you very seriously.
(b) The world rejects you.
(c) The world will not take you seriously.
(d) The world will expect you to be good every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
3. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
4. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
5. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)