|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere:
(a) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(b) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(c) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
(d) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(b) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(c) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(d) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
3. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her son's birth.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her wedding.
4. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
(a) Condemn her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(b) Be horrified by Lord Windemere's behavior.
(c) Applaud her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(d) Join with her in refusing to accept Mrs. Erlynne in society.
5. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
(a) He would have covered the whole street with flowers for her.
(b) He would have given her a better gift than her husband did.
(c) He would have bought her anything she wanted.
(d) He would have covered the whole street in gold for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
3. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
4. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
5. Mr. Hopper is from:
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)