|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Agatha is:
(a) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(b) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(d) Lady Windemere's daughter.
2. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(b) In love with another woman.
3. The Duchess plans to thwart:
(a) Hopper and Agatha's wedding.
(b) Hopper and Agatha's next dance.
(c) Hopper and Agatha's affair.
(d) Hopper and Agatha's living in Australia.
4. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) Life is repeating itself.
(b) Life is playing a joke on her.
(c) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(d) She has failed a test in life.
5. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
(a) That she is ill and has gone up to bed.
(b) That she forgives him for everything.
(c) That she is planning to have an affair.
(d) That she is planning to leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
2. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
3. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
5. Where does Act 1 take place?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)