|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
2. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Insult her.
(b) Treat her kindly.
(c) Forbid her to enter.
(d) Pretend to admire her.
3. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
4. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
(a) Never return to her.
(b) Come back to her happy and fulfilled.
(c) Come back to her slightly damaged.
(d) Come back to her because he loves her.
5. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He cannot reveal that she is his mistress.
(b) He cannot reveal that she is Lady Windemere's mother.
(c) He has no honorable reasons for spending time with her.
(d) He cannot bear to face the truth of his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she never:
2. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
3. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
4. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
5. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)