|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she was not stern enough.
(b) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
(c) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
(d) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
2. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
(a) She learns that Lord Windemere will be present.
(b) She learns that Mrs. Erlynne will be present.
(c) She suspects Lord Windemere of having an affair with Lady Jedburgh.
(d) She learns that Darlington will be present.
3. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
(a) Tell Lady Windemere that he knows she is having an affair.
(b) Tell Lady Windemere that she is too much of a Puritan.
(c) Tell Lady Windemere he himself is being unfaithful to his wife.
(d) Tell Lady Windemere her husband is unfaithful.
4. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Gives in.
(b) Cheats on her husband.
5. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) She has failed a test in life.
(b) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(c) Life is repeating itself.
(d) Life is playing a joke on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
2. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
3. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
4. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
5. Augustus asks:
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)