|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to bed.
(b) She has gone to check on their son.
(c) She has left him for good.
(d) She has gone to the hospital.
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
(a) That she is planning to leave him.
(b) That she forgives him for everything.
(c) That she is planning to have an affair.
(d) That she is ill and has gone up to bed.
3. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her anniversary.
(b) Her wedding.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Her son's birth.
4. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Pretend to admire her.
(b) Forbid her to enter.
(c) Insult her.
(d) Treat her kindly.
5. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will not marry him.
(b) He fears she will never be alone with him.
(c) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(d) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
3. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
4. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
5. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)