|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Parker.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lady Erlynne.
2. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I face my child now?
(b) How can I find her at this late hour?
(c) How can I save my child?
(d) How can I gain my child's trust?
3. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
(a) She will throw it into the fire.
(b) She will strike Mrs. Erlynne across the face with it.
(c) She will sell it on the street.
(d) She will strike Lord Windemere in the face with it.
4. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
(a) Condemn her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(b) Applaud her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(c) Be horrified by Lord Windemere's behavior.
(d) Join with her in refusing to accept Mrs. Erlynne in society.
5. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
2. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
3. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
4. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
5. Lady Agatha is:
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)