|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
(a) Tell Lady Windemere that she is too much of a Puritan.
(b) Tell Lady Windemere her husband is unfaithful.
(c) Tell Lady Windemere that he knows she is having an affair.
(d) Tell Lady Windemere he himself is being unfaithful to his wife.
2. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
3. What excuse did the Duchess use to get her husband out of town when she suspected he was having an affair?
(a) She pretended to have an affair.
(b) She pretended she needed to go home to her family.
(c) She pretended to be very angry.
(d) She pretended to be very ill.
4. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) The Duke of Berwick.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lord Augustus.
(d) Lord Darlington.
5. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
2. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
3. After the Duchess meets Mrs. Erlynne, she:
4. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
5. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)