|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Duchess describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
(a) The next Mrs. Windemere.
(b) That horrid woman.
(c) That fascinating woman.
(d) The other woman.
2. Lady Agatha is:
(a) Lady Windemere's daughter.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(c) Lord Darlington's daughter.
(d) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
3. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
(a) She learns that Lord Windemere will be present.
(b) She learns that Mrs. Erlynne will be present.
(c) She suspects Lord Windemere of having an affair with Lady Jedburgh.
(d) She learns that Darlington will be present.
4. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(a) Gives in.
(d) Cheats on her husband.
5. Augustus asks:
(a) What is the purpose of Mrs. Erlynne's errand.
(b) Why Mrs. Erlynne is interested in Lady Windemere.
(c) What reward he will receive for helping Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Why Mrs. Erlynne has read Lady Windemere's letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
2. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
3. Mr. Hopper is from:
4. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
5. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)