|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lady Erlynne.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lord Parker.
2. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) The Duke of Berwick.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) Lord Augustus.
3. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
(a) Lady Windemere.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) The Duchess.
4. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
(a) Denies them access to good wives.
(b) Prevents them from acceptability.
(c) Does not matter.
(d) Does not happen.
5. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is arranging flowers.
(b) She is arranging dishes.
(c) She is writing invitations.
(d) She is cleaning her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
2. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
3. Lady Windemere:
4. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
5. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)