|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
2. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
(a) Hard and fast rules of conduct.
(d) Different rules of conduct for men and women.
3. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
4. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Ruin them.
(b) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) End their marriage.
(d) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
5. The Duchess carefully edits:
(a) Agatha's dance card.
(b) Lady Windemere's guest list.
(c) Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(d) Hopper's proposal to Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
2. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
3. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
4. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
5. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)