|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Insult her.
(b) Treat her kindly.
(c) Forbid her to enter.
(d) Pretend to admire her.
2. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
(b) Lady Windemere.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Lord Darlington.
3. The Duchess tells Lady Windemere that her husband will:
(a) Come back to her because he loves her.
(b) Come back to her slightly damaged.
(c) Never return to her.
(d) Come back to her happy and fulfilled.
4. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
(a) She should run away with Lord Augustus.
(b) She can no longer hold her head up in society.
(c) She should never speak to Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) She can no longer live with Lord Windemere.
5. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne drops it.
(b) He discovers it in the trash.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne shows it to him.
(d) He discovers it burning in the fireplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
2. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
3. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
4. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
5. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)