|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task is Lady Windemere performing as she speaks to Lord Darlington?
(a) She is arranging dishes.
(b) She is arranging flowers.
(c) She is writing invitations.
(d) She is cleaning her house.
2. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
(a) He would have covered the whole street with flowers for her.
(b) He would have bought her anything she wanted.
(c) He would have covered the whole street in gold for her.
(d) He would have given her a better gift than her husband did.
3. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Forbid her to enter.
(b) Pretend to admire her.
(c) Insult her.
(d) Treat her kindly.
4. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
(a) She will strike Mrs. Erlynne across the face with it.
(b) She will sell it on the street.
(c) She will throw it into the fire.
(d) She will strike Lord Windemere in the face with it.
5. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(b) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(c) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(d) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
2. Mr. Hopper is from:
3. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
4. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
5. Where does Act 1 take place?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)