|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Erlynne find the letter Lady Windemere left behind?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne finds it on the table.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne searches the room for it.
(c) Parker tells her about it.
(d) Parker throws it at her.
2. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Greets all guests personally.
(b) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
(c) Memorizes guests' names.
(d) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims that when men give up saying what is charming, they:
(a) Give up flattering other women.
(b) Give up saying what is true as well.
(c) Give up thinking what is charming.
(d) Give up on romance.
4. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
5. When Mrs. Erlynne reads her daughter's letter, she asks:
(a) How can I gain my child's trust?
(b) How can I find her at this late hour?
(c) How can I save my child?
(d) How can I face my child now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
2. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
4. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
5. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)