Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
(a) She tells him it is a refusal to Augustus' marriage proposal.
(b) She tells him it is a check.
(c) She tells him it is a letter he should never read.
(d) She tells him it is only an address.
2. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
(c) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(d) Their affair has been found out.
3. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(b) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
(c) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
(d) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
4. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
(a) He wants to be her friend in case her husband leaves her.
(b) He wants to be her friend in case he falls in love with her.
(c) He wants to be her friend in case she needs one some day.
(d) He wants her to be friends with Lord Windemere.
5. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her nieces.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
2. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
3. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
4. The Duchess carefully edits:
5. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)