|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Plymdale.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
2. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
(a) She can find out who her daughter is.
(b) People will know she is not having an affair with Windemere.
(c) She will be accepted into society.
(d) She will have someone to talk to.
3. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
(a) He will deny her admittance to society.
(b) He will pay attention to his own wife again.
(c) He will confirm that she is an unacceptable woman.
(d) He will pay attention to Mrs. Erlynne instead of her.
4. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
(a) Sending her out for tea.
(b) Sending her home to dress for the party.
(c) Sending her to Mrs. Erlynne's house.
(d) Sending her out to look at the sunset.
5. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
(a) To be better mother to her daughter.
(b) Never to reveal her affair with Darlington.
(c) Never to communicate with him again.
(d) Marry Augustus and leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
3. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
4. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
5. Who appears to be asleep during the men's conversation?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)