|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Duchess describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
(a) The other woman.
(b) That horrid woman.
(c) The next Mrs. Windemere.
(d) That fascinating woman.
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
(a) She needs Windemere to encourage Augustus to propose.
(b) She needs money to get out of town.
(c) She needs Windemere to walk her down the aisle.
(d) She needs money for the marriage settlement.
3. Lady Agatha is:
(a) Mrs. Erlynne's daughter.
(b) Lady Windemere's daughter.
(c) The Duchess of Berwick's daughter.
(d) Lord Darlington's daughter.
4. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
(a) Make Lady Windemere jealous.
(b) Get revenge on Lady Windemere.
(c) Get revenge on Lord Augustus.
(d) Make Augustus jealous.
5. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
(a) She tells him it is a check.
(b) She tells him it is a letter he should never read.
(c) She tells him it is a refusal to Augustus' marriage proposal.
(d) She tells him it is only an address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
2. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
3. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
4. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
5. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)