|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
(a) She ask read Lady Windemere's letter to Lord Darlington.
(b) She has read Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(c) She has bribed Parker for the information.
(d) She has asked Lord Windemere where to find his wife.
2. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) Lord Augustus.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(d) Cecil Graham.
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Female guests only.
(b) Married guests.
(c) Male guests only.
(d) Wives of men she knows.
4. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(a) Turn her down.
(b) Drive her out of town.
(c) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
5. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(c) Cecil Graham.
(d) Lord Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
2. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
3. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
4. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
5. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)