|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively handsome.
(b) Excessively tiresome.
(c) Excessively tedious.
(d) Excessively trivial.
2. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Parker.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Lord Windemere.
(d) Lady Erlynne.
3. The Duchess carefully edits:
(a) Lady Windemere's guest list.
(b) Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(c) Agatha's dance card.
(d) Hopper's proposal to Agatha.
4. Augustus asks:
(a) Why Mrs. Erlynne is interested in Lady Windemere.
(b) What is the purpose of Mrs. Erlynne's errand.
(c) Why Mrs. Erlynne has read Lady Windemere's letter.
(d) What reward he will receive for helping Mrs. Erlynne.
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Windemere must publicly apologize to her.
(b) Lady Windemere must return to her husband.
(c) Lady Windemere must take her son along with her.
(d) Lady Windemere must beg Darlington's forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
2. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
3. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
4. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
5. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)