|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The fear would overtake him.
(b) The shame would kill him.
(c) The shame would kill her.
(d) The jealousy would kill her.
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
(a) She throws it off the terrace.
(b) She reads it.
(c) She brings it to Lord Windemere.
(d) She tears it up.
3. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
(a) Never to reveal her affair with Darlington.
(b) Marry Augustus and leave town.
(c) To be better mother to her daughter.
(d) Never to communicate with him again.
4. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(d) In love with another woman.
5. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
(a) Was actually her letter.
(b) Was actually thrown into the fire.
(c) Was in her handwriting.
(d) Was not shown to her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
3. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
4. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
5. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)