|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(d) In love with another woman.
3. Why does Dumby consider a woman who understands one a dangerous thing?
(a) Because they will always end up marrying one.
(b) Because one will never be entirely happy.
(c) Because one will always have to explain themselves.
(d) Because one will never be able to hide anything.
4. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lady Plymdale.
(d) Lord Darlington.
5. Why does Augustus try to prevent Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne has asked Augustus to detain Windemere as long as possible.
(b) Augustus wants Darlington to have time to escape with Lady Windemere.
(c) Augustus wants Windemere to find his wife's fan.
(d) Windemere is still too angry at his wife to behave himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
2. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
3. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
4. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
5. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)