|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Duchess carefully edits:
(a) Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(b) Lady Windemere's guest list.
(c) Agatha's dance card.
(d) Hopper's proposal to Agatha.
2. Lady Plymdale wants her husband to meet Mrs. Erlynne so that:
(a) He will deny her admittance to society.
(b) He will pay attention to Mrs. Erlynne instead of her.
(c) He will confirm that she is an unacceptable woman.
(d) He will pay attention to his own wife again.
3. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) In the ball room at Lord Windemere's house.
(b) In the morning room of Lord Windemere's house.
(c) In the breakfast room at Lord Darlington's house.
(d) In the ball room at Lord Darlington's house.
4. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(b) Cheats on her husband.
(c) Gives in.
5. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(c) In love with another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
2. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
3. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
4. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
5. The Duchess plans to thwart:
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)