|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Plymdale.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
2. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They hear Windemere and Darlington fighting.
(b) They hear Lord Darlington sobbing.
(c) They hear Windemere searching the house.
(d) They hear the men returning.
3. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
(a) Very small, very boring, and very select.
(b) Very big, very glitzy, and very prominent.
(c) Very scandalous, very silly, and very late.
(d) Very small, very early, and very select.
4. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
(a) Follow him.
(b) Tolerate him.
(c) Trust him.
(d) Forgive him.
5. After the Duchess meets Mrs. Erlynne, she:
(a) Denies her acceptance into society.
(b) Runs to Darlington for help.
(c) Encourages her to marry Augustus.
(d) Approves of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
2. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
3. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
4. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
5. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)