|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a stipulation.
(b) People look on life as a sacrifice.
(c) People look on life as a superstition.
(d) People look on life as a speculation.
2. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The shame would kill her.
(b) The jealousy would kill her.
(c) The fear would overtake him.
(d) The shame would kill him.
3. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Lady Plymdale.
(b) Lord Windemere.
(c) Lord Darlington.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
4. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
(a) Reject Lady Windemere.
(b) Reject Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Pity Lady Windemere.
(d) Admire Mrs. Erlynne.
5. The Duchess describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
(a) The other woman.
(b) The next Mrs. Windemere.
(c) That fascinating woman.
(d) That horrid woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
2. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
3. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
5. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)