|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
2. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(a) Drive her out of town.
(b) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
(d) Turn her down.
3. When Lord Darlington learns it is Lady Windemere's birthday, he says:
(a) He would have given her a better gift than her husband did.
(b) He would have bought her anything she wanted.
(c) He would have covered the whole street with flowers for her.
(d) He would have covered the whole street in gold for her.
4. Why does Lady Windemere initially reject Mrs. Erlynne's advice?
(a) Her pride is wounded because she still believes her husband has had an affair.
(b) Her pride is wounded because her mother has abandoned her.
(c) She knows Mrs. Erlynne is trying to trick her into making a mistake.
(d) She knows Mrs. Erlynne wants Darlington for herself.
5. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
2. How does Mrs. Erlynne dispose of the letter?
3. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
4. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
5. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)