|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
(a) Tell Lady Windemere that she is too much of a Puritan.
(b) Tell Lady Windemere he himself is being unfaithful to his wife.
(c) Tell Lady Windemere her husband is unfaithful.
(d) Tell Lady Windemere that he knows she is having an affair.
2. Dumby asks Augustus about Mrs. Erlynne's:
(d) Past marriages.
3. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
(a) Make Augustus jealous.
(b) Get revenge on Lord Augustus.
(c) Get revenge on Lady Windemere.
(d) Make Lady Windemere jealous.
4. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
(a) Male guests only.
(b) Wives of men she knows.
(c) Female guests only.
(d) Married guests.
5. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(c) Cecil Graham.
(d) Lord Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
2. Lady Agatha is:
3. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
4. Augustus is:
5. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)