|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cecil Graham admire aloud?
(a) Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Lady Agatha.
(c) Lady Windemere.
(d) The Duchess.
2. Lady Windemere's first name is:
3. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
(a) He annoys her by ignoring her in public.
(b) He annoys her by buying her expensive gifts.
(c) He annoys her by paying attention to other women.
(d) He annoys her by paying her elaborate compliments.
4. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
(a) He will leave France.
(b) He will leave London.
(c) He will leave England.
(d) He will leave America.
5. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
(a) Writes her husband a letter.
(b) Has a glass of wine.
(c) Breaks her fan in half.
(d) Writes Mrs. Erlynne a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
2. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
3. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
4. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
5. What would make life simpler, in Lady Windemere's opinion?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)