|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They were thrown out of Windemere's house.
(b) They are planning to confront Lady Windemere.
(c) They were thrown out of the pub.
(d) They are eager to catch Darlington with Lady Windemere.
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(b) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
(c) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(d) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
3. The Duchess plans to thwart:
(a) Hopper and Agatha's wedding.
(b) Hopper and Agatha's living in Australia.
(c) Hopper and Agatha's next dance.
(d) Hopper and Agatha's affair.
4. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
(a) Tell Lady Windemere her husband is unfaithful.
(b) Tell Lady Windemere he himself is being unfaithful to his wife.
(c) Tell Lady Windemere that he knows she is having an affair.
(d) Tell Lady Windemere that she is too much of a Puritan.
5. Cecil Graham introduces Mrs. Erlynne to his aunt because:
(a) He wants to annoy his aunt.
(b) He knows Mrs. Erlynne is respectable.
(c) He cannot resist Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) He knows his aunt will find her amusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
2. Lady Windemere's first name is:
3. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
4. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
5. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)