|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
2. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
3. Dumby asks Augustus about Mrs. Erlynne's:
(b) Past marriages.
4. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to bed.
(b) She has gone to check on their son.
(c) She has left him for good.
(d) She has gone to the hospital.
5. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
(a) Admire Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Reject Lady Windemere.
(c) Pity Lady Windemere.
(d) Reject Mrs. Erlynne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 3 take place?
2. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
3. Why does Mrs. Erlynne want Windemere to stay out of the house?
4. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
5. In Act 2 the audience learns:
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)