|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
(a) Because she fears Windemere will find her there.
(b) Because she fears Augustus will find her there.
(c) Because she knows she will let her daughter down.
(d) Because she knows she has ruined her chances with Lord Windemere.
2. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
(a) She will never find Lady Windemere.
(b) Life is playing a joke on her.
(c) She has failed a test in life.
(d) Life is repeating itself.
3. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
(a) Excessively handsome.
(b) Excessively trivial.
(c) Excessively tedious.
(d) Excessively tiresome.
4. What does Cecil Graham want to show Lord Windemere?
(a) He wants to show him Augustus' marriage proposal.
(b) He wants to show him Lord Darlington's letters.
(c) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's fan.
(d) He wants to show him Lady Windemere's letter.
5. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Forbid her to enter.
(b) Treat her kindly.
(c) Pretend to admire her.
(d) Insult her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
2. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
3. Lady Agatha is:
4. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
5. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)