|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord Darlington fears these kind of people do a great deal of harm in the world:
(a) Bad people.
(b) Vile people.
(c) Good people.
(d) Important people.
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne want Windemere to stay out of the house?
(a) So that Windemere will come back in a better mood.
(b) So he does not discover that his wife is missing.
(c) So he does not discover that she has looked in his bank book.
(d) So that she can try to borrow money from Lady Windemere.
3. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
(a) She has gone to the hospital.
(b) She has left him for good.
(c) She has gone to bed.
(d) She has gone to check on their son.
4. Who appears to be asleep during the men's conversation?
(a) Lord Windmere.
(c) Lord Darlington.
5. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
(a) She regrets leaving her child.
(b) She does not want her husband to punish her.
(c) She regrets repeating her mother's mistakes.
(d) She still loves her husband and wants to return to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Windemere initially reject Mrs. Erlynne's advice?
2. Augustus is:
3. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
4. The Duchess carefully edits:
5. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)