|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Pretend to admire her.
(b) Insult her.
(c) Treat her kindly.
(d) Forbid her to enter.
2. Augustus overlooks rumors of Mrs. Erlynne's affairs because:
(a) She explains everything.
(b) She begs him for forgiveness.
(c) She is too beautiful for him to be angry.
(d) She denies everything.
3. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
(a) Was in her handwriting.
(b) Was not shown to her husband.
(c) Was actually her letter.
(d) Was actually thrown into the fire.
4. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) End their marriage.
(b) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Ruin them.
5. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
(a) Despise anyone.
(b) Gossip about anyone.
(c) Fall in love with anyone.
(d) Reform anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dumby asks Augustus about Mrs. Erlynne's:
2. Why does Lady Windemere claim to be upset with Lord Darlington?
3. Augustus believes Mrs. Erlynne will marry him despite:
4. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
5. What does Lord Windemere do when Lady Windemere refuses to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)