|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
(a) That she is planning to have an affair.
(b) That she is ill and has gone up to bed.
(c) That she forgives him for everything.
(d) That she is planning to leave him.
2. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
(a) Demands an apology from her husband.
(b) Defies her husband's wishes.
(c) Gives in to her husband's request.
(d) Begs her husband's forgiveness.
3. Cecil Graham introduces Mrs. Erlynne to his aunt because:
(a) He knows his aunt will find her amusing.
(b) He knows Mrs. Erlynne is respectable.
(c) He wants to annoy his aunt.
(d) He cannot resist Mrs. Erlynne.
4. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Windemere.
(b) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Plymdale.
(c) She wanted to be introduced to the Duchess.
(d) She wanted to be introduced to his Aunt Caroline.
5. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
(a) He will leave England.
(b) He will leave America.
(c) He will leave France.
(d) He will leave London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims to need help with introductions to the:
2. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
3. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
4. Augustus overlooks rumors of Mrs. Erlynne's affairs because:
5. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)